Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's clear this 'ducking' issue of Pacquiao once and for all...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Let's clear this 'ducking' issue of Pacquiao once and for all...

Quote Originally Posted by Julius "Marvelous" Rain
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    pac ain't ducking nobody its not in any fino fighters genetics.
    That no ducking almost got Rey Bautista beheaded
    ponce was the better man that night, he did what he suppose to do and that was NOT to let rey get off and confident. Whats wrong with that fight happening? I'm sure you enjoyed it, and why should rey duck ponce? it was power vs power with skills, that night the one with just power got off first unfortunetly for rey.Pretty classic to me. I can see rey and ponce having a longer rivalry in the future. I wouldn't rule out a rematch in a few years from now. Its just a matter of how rey recovers from a sudden stroke like that in the ring
    I see my posts when completely over your head. I wasn't talking about Bautista refusing to duck (avoid) De Leon. I was talking about Bautista refusing to duck against (bend down, avoid punch) De Leon. It was a small joke. penalosafan got it. I guess you didn't.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ponce was the better man that night, he did what he suppose to do and that was NOT to let rey get off and confident. Whats wrong with that fight happening? I'm sure you enjoyed it, and why should rey duck ponce? it was power vs power with skills, that night the one with just power got off first unfortunetly for rey.Pretty classic to me. I can see rey and ponce having a longer rivalry in the future. I wouldn't rule out a rematch in a few years from now. Its just a matter of how rey recovers from a sudden stroke like that in the ring
    Hey brodda Julius, don't let Violent D fool you. We've been here around the same time and believe me, I know when he starts reacting like that, it means he's starting to like you.

Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by penalosafan
    Hey brodda Julius, don't let Violent D fool you. We've been here around the same time and believe me, I know when he starts reacting like that, it means he's starting to like you.

Rains is alright. He ain't a bitch like I thought he was. He still acts like a sensitive little girl some times. But he's not a total bitch. He tries. I give him that much.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by penalosafan

Rains is alright. He ain't a bitch like I thought he was. He still acts like a sensitive little girl some times. But he's not a total bitch. He tries. I give him that much.
    ....and thats v.d's way of being friendly you still get diss in a way.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As I said, this issue should clear up in few days and it did. So let's just say that all this mess was just 'due to confusion and misunderstanding' and leave it at that. I just hope whatever happens, and anything can still happen between now and the fight, nobody will revive this 'ducking' issue cuz I can assure you that whatever it is, it's not the duck's quacking but more like the cash register not ringing loud enough.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Thread Information