Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default who thinks hatton will win and why

me personally i think no matter how good mayweather is, i just think hattons heart ,pressure fightin and relentless come forward attack will be to much for floyd and i dont believe floyd has the power to keep hatton off. during the fight i think mayweather is gonna be thinkin what the f*ck have i got myself into. lookin at most of there fights this is my conclusion. ur thoughts
    Pleased to make your acquaintance

ICB Guest

Default Re: who thinks hatton will win and why

Quote Originally Posted by paddy448
    me personally i think no matter how good mayweather is, i just think hattons heart ,pressure fightin and relentless come forward attack will be to much for floyd and i dont believe floyd has the power to keep hatton off. during the fight i think mayweather is gonna be thinkin what the f*ck have i got myself into. lookin at most of there fights this is my conclusion. ur thoughts
    Mayweather can deal with pressure fighting if he couldn't he wouldn't of beat Castillo and Chavez plus Mayweather will keep this on outside so how can Hatton deal with that ??

Heart doesn't win fights in all cases and it won't in this fight either plenty of Mayweather opponents had heart but they still got outboxed and picked apart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fair enough thats ur opinion mate. but i will be shocked if hatton doesnt win this and im a neutral fan

ICB Guest

fair enough thats ur opinion mate. but i will be shocked if hatton doesnt win this and im a neutral fan
    How can you be shocked if Hatton doesn't win ?? Mayweather is betting favorite and he is P4P number 1 plus he has the style to beat Hatton so i think that comment is way off bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suppose some people were "shocked" when Gatti didn't beat Floyd. I was shocked it lasted as long as it did
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to see if Hatton can fight going backwards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive been thinking Mayweather all along, but i was watching the build up on sky and Hatton looks
    so much more up 4 it, Mayweather was saying his hands are bad and he should retire, but who knows,
    undecided at the moment... Ill go with a draw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sweet pea with all due respect i aint lookin at who the bookies favourite is or whos pound for pound ranking is higher or who they have beat i look at there fights and there styles and im puttin my money on hatton theres not much doubt in my mind hatton will win this fight either via stoopage or decision close or not. if im wrong i will be on here the following day and by all means u can rip the f*ck out of me.

SigmaMu Guest

I have always said and believed that it would be Miguel Cotto who dethrones Floyd Mayweather Jr., but if Ricky beats PBF, I wont be a bit sad. I will be rooting for the little British Leprechaun that's for sure, even if it means Ricky got to PBF first.
    It would be nice to see Ricky win and then set up a fight between Cotto and Hatton. This is a fight many fans from both sides have been wanting to see. If Hatton does not win, then my prediction for Cotto is still on course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cotto_Is_4_Real
    I have always said and believed that it would be Miguel Cotto who dethrones Floyd Mayweather Jr., but if Ricky beats PBF, I wont be a bit sad. I will be rooting for the little British Leprechaun that's for sure, even if it means Ricky got to PBF first.
    It would be nice to see Ricky win and then set up a fight between Cotto and Hatton. This is a fight many fans from both sides have been wanting to see. If Hatton does not win, then my prediction for Cotto is still on course.
    i think both hatton and cotto would beat mayweather. and hatton and cotto would be absolutely massive. i just couldnt pick a winner tho mate. maybe hatton at light welterweight but cotto at 147 looks and absolute beast.

Thread Information