Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Mayweather will claim he hurt his hand or that Ricky is dirty if he loses

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayweather will claim he hurt his hand or that Ricky is dirty if he loses

If Ricky beats the pretty boy and i think he will in a close fight then im nearly certain that Floyd will have loads of excuses...like that he hurt his hand in the early rounds or that Hatton was 2 dirty......

I also get the feeling that if Ricky wins that the yanks will be so shocked that they will prob believe floyd

Hatton to win a split decision in a decent but sometimes ugly fight....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather will claim he hurt his hand or that Ricky is dirty if he loses

Quote Originally Posted by fin
    If Ricky beats the pretty boy and i think he will in a close fight then im nearly certain that Floyd will have loads of excuses...like that he hurt his hand in the early rounds or that Hatton was 2 dirty......

I also get the feeling that if Ricky wins that the yanks will be so shocked that they will prob believe floyd

This is a fight against two of the great undefeated champions of the world.

Most TRUE boxing fans aren't so ignorant to try & either lable the fight or make the fight into a battle of nationalities.

This is one Yank that will have no issues with the outcome of the bout...as long as it's a fair shake.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather will claim he hurt his hand or that Ricky is dirty if he loses

I just hope its a good fight without any controversy or excuses from the loser

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

This is a fight against two of the great undefeated champions of the world.

Nah. Mayweather-Cotto is next spring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suppose you could turn it around and ask the same about Hatton if he loses. What would his excuses be? Too many hush puppies and french fries before the fight and he got cramped up? Couldn't punch Floyd because he was getting teed off on too much by Mayweather? The ref stopped it too early even though Hatton's eyes were closed shut?
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Hatton loses i think he will hold his hands up and say the better man won.....
    Hatton is a humble man,not like floyd,Hatton is gonna shock the world...,i can only c a hatton win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It amazes me at the amount of people that think Hatton will cut or Floyd will break his hands.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    It amazes me at the amount of people that think Hatton will cut or Floyd will break his hands.

It amazes me you keep saying that It's all supposition anyways Wacko, we REALLY don't know till fight night anyways.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Hatton loses i think he will hold his hands up and say the better man won.....
    Hatton is a humble man,not like floyd,Hatton is gonna shock the world...,i can only c a hatton win
    He probably would be humble in defeat FIN; he seems a good fellow. I hope he wins; just don't think he will.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i can only c a hatton win
    Me too...if he fought Floyd a hundred times I can definitely see him winning once..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Mayweather will be more worried about his rib cage and go into deffensive mode all night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by steady_E
    I think Mayweather will be more worried about his rib cage and go into deffensive mode all night
    #218.

Good point. I'll agree with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PBF might still be smiling after the fight if he wins but he will know he's been in a hard fight .Hatton is gonna target his mid section and i hope he cracks the ribs of Floyds then he will no that Castillo wasnt faking it when he didnt fight on!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how are you certain? How are you certain Ricky won't do that, neither one of them has lost before
    so you have no basis of the making excuses thing. Pre-fight hype does not mean that's how they will
    react, for all you know PBF could lose and because completely humble and congratulate Hatton.
    Please stop the smear campaign all of you.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather vs Cotto? From all the guys Mayweather has faced I don't really see a threat with Cotto. Guy punches pretty good but Floyd's spead will just walk all over him in my opinion. I can see Floyd punching, running, punching, running, to score an easy decision. I just hope it doesn't go that way because I just want to see Mayweather loose and see how he takes it. Yes, Cotto beat a fast guy like Mosley but not as fast as Floyd.

Thread Information