Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ok, I'm not convinced.

When the fight was first made, I gave hatton no chance on winning but after considering what hatton fans and floyds obvious handpicked oppenents. I have made my decision to choose hatton to win. yes i know i've more often gone against floyd cause I haven't like his oppenents since chico and castillo. I've kinda grown on hatton after spending a night with a hatton career videos my buddy gave me.

If floyd wins it won't be easy, i think hatton has his number though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ok, I'm not convinced.

oops i just realize i typed in NOT instead of NOW in the title.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd has to be favoured but Ricky has more than a fair chance
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Julius "Marvelous" Rain
    When the fight was first made, I gave hatton no chance on winning but after considering what hatton fans and floyds obvious handpicked oppenents. I have made my decision to choose hatton to win. yes i know i've more often gone against floyd cause I haven't like his oppenents since chico and castillo. I've kinda grown on hatton after spending a night with a hatton career videos my buddy gave me.

Mayweather has fought some very good opposition i think its unfair to say he handpicks opponents some of his fights at Jr Welterweight were handpicked i agree but other than that his opposition has been pretty good. And forget if Hatton has grown on you this is not what boxing is about you watch both fighters you see who has stylistic advantage thats Mayweather you compare there opponents. And Mayweather has fought plenty of swarmer's before where as Hatton only fought one fast fighter and struggled badly so is Hatton really prepared for Mayweather's speed ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is too tough of a fight to call for me. If the referee is restrictive to Ricky, he will lose. If the ref gives Ricky a get out of jail free card, he has a shot of fighting dirty enough to throw Floyd off his game plan.

I have a feeling the "Third Man" is going to dictate who wins this one.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker

Mayweather has fought some very good opposition i think its unfair to say he handpicks opponents some of his fights at Jr Welterweight were handpicked i agree but other than that his opposition has been pretty good. And forget if Hatton has grown on you this is not what boxing is about you watch both fighters you see who has stylistic advantage thats Mayweather you compare there opponents. And Mayweather has fought plenty of swarmer's before where as Hatton only fought one fast fighter and struggled badly so is Hatton really prepared for Mayweather's speed ??
    its not just becuase i've grown to like hatton, its how his going into this fight. he looks mean and ready to do everything he can to beat floyd. Like I said I spent a night watching hatton, and he can be a very nasty or dirty fighter. Floyd has his own dirty tactics too but i believe hatton is a physical little devil. I know your a floyd fan, i once was too but don't take it that bad for floyds past few fights i've gone against him and yet his still undefeated. Don't worry Ice, floyd won't probubly dissapoint you

ICB Guest

I did watch quite alot of Hatton's fights but i could never get into his fights because i don't like the clinching and the messy fighting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When the fight was first made, I gave hatton no chance on winning but after considering what hatton fans and floyds obvious handpicked oppenents. I have made my decision to choose hatton to win.
    There's always a chance...& I always stay open to the possibilities...but I would honestly be shocked if Hatton manhandles Floyd the way that his fans believe he will.

That being said...I think that Floyd could lose the fight if he lays back on his normal "figure ya out in 5 plan".

yes i know i've more often gone against floyd cause I haven't like his oppenents since chico and castillo.
    Really? I think that Floyd's faced better or as good as Hatton has...before or after Kostya.

I've kinda grown on hatton after spending a night with a hatton career videos my buddy gave me.
    Sell out.

I totally agree here.

I say that it's a messy ass night & a buncha work for Floyd.

Leads me to agree with ICE's statement below.

I did watch quite alot of Hatton's fights but i could never get into his fights because i don't like the clinching and the messy fighting.
    I hope that the ref scratches the clinching.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes I am a sell out and I am not ashame....not one bit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes I am a sell out and I am not ashame....not one bit
    Heh heh heh.

I wouldn't be either.

Hatton's a likeable enough fellar & he's a hell of a fighter...but it just depends on what you like in your fighters.

I like a more technical savy & tactical boxer while most people like gutty pressure/power fighters.

It's all in what you like a two rights don't make it wrong.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

ICB Guest

Even if Mayweather loses which he won't, i won't stop being a fan alot of people can't understand why im a fan of Mayweather but when he is at his best he is a pleasure to watch. Its like poetry motion to watch but that little speech i just done won't matter because Mayweather is going to win anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JULIUS & ICE!!!

You are both on this thread...so this is the only way that I could getcha's.

Have you had any trouble recieving PM's lately?

I've tried PMing you both & either something's wrong with me box or the fact that you both have quotations in the middle of your names is botching up the process.

Just trying to figure out what's what & where?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even if Mayweather loses which he won't, i won't stop being a fan alot of people can't understand why im a fan of Mayweather but when he is at his best he is a pleasure to watch. Its like poetry motion to watch but that little speech i just done won't matter because Mayweather is going to win anyway.
    in another 24 hours.

Totally agree. He is something else when he's on point. Rarely have I see Floyd out of his game...& if I have...it aint been for long.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    JULIUS & ICE!!!

You are both on this thread...so this is the only way that I could getcha's.

Have you had any trouble recieving PM's lately?

I've tried PMing you both & either something's wrong with me box or the fact that you both have quotations in the middle of your names is botching up the process.

Just trying to figure out what's what & where?
    Actually i believe Legion had some trouble sending me PM but i have had no other trouble's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah Wacko I hat tried to pm PSPW the other day and it wouldn't send. Said it sent to the other member Sweet Pea. Also, a while back I had tried to pm Julius Rain and it wouldn't let me. Guess it was the " " marks
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Thread Information