Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Paulie Malignaggi - Herman Ngoudjo Jan 5th Showtime

Paulie has had a crazy time getting dates for fights and wanted to fight a long time ago

Itsa shit patch for paulie, Hes got all these big names want to fight him, Dhop, Forbes, Witter tHE Other champs want to unify and hes had no dates, He has Herman who is his mandatory,

He is also bieng bothered by Ndou who has a rematch clause signed in the contract for his title fight and it will be almost impossible to get out of that one, Of course problem bieng he doesnt mind honouring that clause but at this stage of his career and bieng a world champ he wants t.v dates and theres not enough interest from the big channels seeing paulie slap Lovemore around again..So hes stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place really

Anyway Thats just the news
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Paulie Malignaggi - Herman Ngoudjo Jan 5th Showtime

Paulie will win,but it wont be as easy as people think...

Paulie will outbox anyone in the division,except Junior Witter who would knock paulie out..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Should be a good fight. Paulie will be to slick though! Malignaggi should throw that crap belt in the bin if they try to make him to fight Ndou again! Go after Witter, Torres or Rees.
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy.
    Should be a good fight. Paulie will be to slick though! Malignaggi should throw that crap belt in the bin if they try to make him to fight Ndou again! Go after Witter, Torres or Rees.
    I like Paulie Malignaggi.

I'm disappointed that he can't get dates and that HBO has not committed any support to him. I would think that he could carve out a very Gatti-like or Cotto-like career where he can sell the Garden, and essentially be a 'regional' fighter with HBO dates.

After Mayweather beats Hatton, I would like to see a Collazo-hatton rematch. IF NOT, then a Hatton-Malignaggi fight would be a good bout. Again a contrast of styles, and at the weight that Hatton prefers.

The problem MAY be that Hatton is an HBO fighter and Paulie is now a Showtime fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DIOS DOMINICANO
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy.
    I like Paulie Malignaggi.

I'm disappointed that he can't get dates and that HBO has not committed any support to him. I would think that he could carve out a very Gatti-like or Cotto-like career where he can sell the Garden, and essentially be a 'regional' fighter with HBO dates.

After Mayweather beats Hatton, I would like to see a Collazo-hatton rematch. IF NOT, then a Hatton-Malignaggi fight would be a good bout. Again a contrast of styles, and at the weight that Hatton prefers.

The problem MAY be that Hatton is an HBO fighter and Paulie is now a Showtime fighter.
    Thats true, If the fight were to happen though i think paulie would just be dragged onto hbo for money's sake, but at the end of the day hbo dont care for paulie, They use him when they can but theyr not trying to look after him like showtime will.. So its a tough business

Ps Fin.. How do you come to the conclusion that witter will knock paulie out when Miguel cotto was unable to do so, I doubt he will ever get stopped tbh.. even as a boxing match witter matches up very well but no way he ko's paulie
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i personally think witter is a bigger puncher than cotto,cotto wears opponents down like chavez did,witter loads up and bangs people out.......,plus cotto was struggling wit the weight so that why he couldnt stop paulie,witter is the most underrated fighter in the world..

big puncher
    iron chin
    fast
    switch hitter
    good defence

not many would beat witter....if any

his only defeat was 2 judah in a late notice fight years ago when junior was inexperienced....
    since then he's been awesome...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fin
    i personally think witter is a bigger puncher than cotto,cotto wears opponents down like chavez did,witter loads up and bangs people out.......,plus cotto was struggling wit the weight so that why he couldnt stop paulie,witter is the most underrated fighter in the world..

big puncher
    iron chin
    fast
    switch hitter
    good defence

not many would beat witter....if any

his only defeat was 2 judah in a late notice fight years ago when junior was inexperienced....
    since then he's been awesome...
    Witter is underrated

But imo you make him out to be better then he is, Judah had far too much for him as a boxer and was too busy for him, And i dont fault Junior much but if theres one thing i dont like about him and its not just him but nearly all ingles fighters ..theyr style just isnt practical and frankly alot of them are just not very busy, or busy enough alot of the time.. They switch round and poke shots at you then leap in with a shot then bob and weave some more..

Paulie wouldnt be the aggressor in the fight against witter and i cant see witter fighting his way to a decision and or him koing paulie , he is too fast slick and busy with his jab and footwork
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information