0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Does this guy ever sleep ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar
    Afro Thunder...
    KO kings?
    It was much better as an arcade game. The home version was less than stellar.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Does this guy ever sleep ??

Quote Originally Posted by Daxx Kahn
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    I don't understand fans... I sware I don't. (Not you Mars)

Theres another thread about Williams having not fought since the Margarito fight. In that thread others and I said that he needs to at least stay busy/active fighting.

Now heres a thread about a fighter who's out there fighting as often as he can and doing what fighters are supposed to do which is go out there and fight. Hes as exciting as any fighter out there and P4P one of the hardest '1 Punch KO artists' and people are throwing in but's and if's at him. Now BELIVE ME I understand what you guys are saying about the quality of opposition here but let's be realistic here. Let's look at Wilfredo Gomez quality of opposition to somewhat compare it to Daniels.

(By any means Am I trying to downgrade Gomez here just pointing something out)

Gomez won his Super Bantam title from the heavily favourite Yum then Gomez went on to defend this title against these guys:
    Raul Tirado who was 5-2-2
    Sakad Petchyindee who was 2-0-0
    Nestor Carlos Jimenez who was 67-12-2
    Julio Hernandez who was 4-9-0
    Carlos Mendoza who was 37-13-4
    Derrik Holmes who was 14-0-1
    Jose Cervantes who was 22-7-4

At the same time, Gomez has the huge names there Sanchez, Zarate, Pintor, Nelson, Kobayahsi among others.
    To me what Daniel is doing today is no different then what Gomez did.
    Daniels already fought Celestino who's proved to be no easy task for anyone. You also gotta mention Sod & Rey both whom leading up to the fight were no easy task for anyone. The fact that Daniels beat them in that style does not diminish them as fighters.
    Daniel will fight the big names the time will come and whether he wins or looses that'll remain to be seen.

and like I said before he is staying active...every opp can't be the #1 challenger but again I can name champions who fight once a year against the worst of opp and call it a day.....the guy is busy...putting the title on the line...getting better and when a big name is available I am sure he will be on it in a second....

IMO there are too many champions who just sit on the title waiting for only the big payday fights,,,,
    Right on Daxx, I agree too many fighters pick up a title and just sit on it not doing shit.

Thread Information