Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Video of Mayweather Acting Like an a**!!!!...This is why I hope Hatton KO's HIM

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Video of Mayweather Acting Like an a**!!!!...This is why I hope Hatton KO's HIM

Bye D&D, over corrective school-master farse. Imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Video of Mayweather Acting Like an a**!!!!...This is why I hope Hatton KO's

Quote Originally Posted by 'Big' (Yoits)Dan McCarthy
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by RP33
    Quote Originally Posted by DIOS DOMINICANO
    The clamour for this fight is simply for one thing. 99% of the population wants to see Mayweather beaten, and Hatton has the best chance of doing that yet. Check this, look at the reception Mayweather is getting in his hometown. People come to see Floyd BE beaten, not to win. That's why he pulls in such a crowd, people want their guy to beat the best guy, they don't want to see the best guy win.

http://www.skysports.com/video/0,202...947881,00.html
    Big Dan,

Do you know why they even HELD a midweek presser on fight week? Hmmmm? Could it be because there are tons of British fans landing already?

Could the INTENT have been to amp up the promotion for the fans who flew over?

Who else do you think is in Vegas mid-week during the day time in December? Seriously?

99%... Yeah. There's ZERO hyperbole from the Hatton stans.
    Ok, wait till fight night, or the weigh in. Your a F****** moron to think otherwise, that people with decent standards as humans would actually pay good money to see that prick win.
    Plenty of people on this site alone want to see Floyd fight and win..

The majority of buyers probably want Hatton to win, i'll give you that.. but you have to remember that there is life outside of this message board, and there are people who LIKE boxing and aren't as obsessed as we all are.. Those people don't watch every video of Floyd looking like an a$$.. they don't watch every press conference of Floyd like we do.. As i'm sure they know how he acts out of the ring (Because it's hard not to) Floyd is still a fighter of masterclass, and casual boxing fans want to watch him regardless of his attitude.

Absolutely agree with this post, thats my point exactly. A much higher % of the population of SADDOBOXING care about Floyd Mayweather than the general public. The average guy on the street hates Floyd and wants to see him rolling around on the canvas in a bloody pulp. People pay to see Floyd get beaten by the popular guy. Gatti, Oscar etc....
    That's were your post becomes stupid. How do you know? Do you go around asking the average guy? Until you do, your just providing an opinion. Not a fact
    Ok well Dec 8th my "opinion" won't be that for much longer, just listen to the crowd when they call Floyd's name.
    You see the weigh in? It's a fact.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Video of Mayweather Acting Like an a**!!!!...This is why I hope Hatton KO's

The clamour for this fight is simply for one thing. 99% of the population wants to see Mayweather beaten, and Hatton has the best chance of doing that yet. Check this, look at the reception Mayweather is getting in his hometown. People come to see Floyd BE beaten, not to win. That's why he pulls in such a crowd, people want their guy to beat the best guy, they don't want to see the best guy win.

Big Dan,

Do you know why they even HELD a midweek presser on fight week? Hmmmm? Could it be because there are tons of British fans landing already?

Who else do you think is in Vegas mid-week during the day time in December? Seriously?

Ok, wait till fight night, or the weigh in. Your a F****** moron to think otherwise, that people with decent standards as humans would actually pay good money to see that prick win.

The majority of buyers probably want Hatton to win, i'll give you that.. but you have to remember that there is life outside of this message board, and there are people who LIKE boxing and aren't as obsessed as we all are.. Those people don't watch every video of Floyd looking like an a$$.. they don't watch every press conference of Floyd like we do.. As i'm sure they know how he acts out of the ring (Because it's hard not to) Floyd is still a fighter of masterclass, and casual boxing fans want to watch him regardless of his attitude.

Absolutely agree with this post, thats my point exactly. A much higher % of the population of SADDOBOXING care about Floyd Mayweather than the general public. The average guy on the street hates Floyd and wants to see him rolling around on the canvas in a bloody pulp. People pay to see Floyd get beaten by the popular guy. Gatti, Oscar etc....
    That's were your post becomes stupid. How do you know? Do you go around asking the average guy? Until you do, your just providing an opinion. Not a fact
    Ok well Dec 8th my "opinion" won't be that for much longer, just listen to the crowd when they call Floyd's name.
    Thing is Dan, if it would have been the other way around, and all the crowd were booing Ricky, and Floyd was giving him the finger and calling him a wanker you would have said what a dick Floyd was with his bunch of pussy fans backing him up.

Floyd will win this not only because he's a better boxer but because he's a professional and doesn't need to resort to calling people a dick head and making obscene hand gestures at them.

He also doesn't care less that Ricky has a bunch of simple minded, lager drinking mates who are happy to travel the world, take their flags and their t-shirts and chant reworded football anthems at the weigh in.

It's no suprise that Ricky has so many fans, he's part of the simple minded, football fan crowd and those loons will go anywhere for a pint and the chance to paint their faces blue, chant and wave scarfs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

Big Dan,

Thing is Dan, if it would have been the other way around, and all the crowd were booing Ricky, and Floyd was giving him the finger and calling him a wanker you would have said what a dick Floyd was with his bunch of pussy fans backing him up.

Floyd will win this not only because he's a better boxer but because he's a professional and doesn't need to resort to calling people a dick head and making obscene hand gestures at them.

He also doesn't care less that Ricky has a bunch of simple minded, lager drinking mates who are happy to travel the world, take their flags and their t-shirts and chant reworded football anthems at the weigh in.

It's no suprise that Ricky has so many fans, he's part of the simple minded, football fan crowd and those loons will go anywhere for a pint and the chance to paint their faces blue, chant and wave scarfs.

Your showing yourself right up.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

Big Dan,

Your showing yourself right up.
    There you go with one of your sweeping moral statements again. I like Floyd, I must be a bad person right?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Video of Mayweather Acting Like an a**!!!!...This is why I hope Hatton KO's HIM

Prettyboy Floyd ?? HAS THIS TWAT GOT A FOOKIN MIRROR AT HOME ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a disgrace!

Why not use his fortune and fame for something positive?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Too bad. That's gonna be a loooong flight back to Manchester.
    Oops

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dgreen 626.. use the fortune and fame for something positive?

You mean like raising his kids, donating to charity, going to homeless shelters and buying turkeys for everyone there??

Oh he does. it's the kind of stuff you can't show on 24/7 because Floyd is the villian.

But Floyd has always been a very generous person to the community, you'll just never hear about it.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    dgreen 626.. use the fortune and fame for something positive?

You mean like raising his kids, donating to charity, going to homeless shelters and buying turkeys for everyone there??

Oh he does. it's the kind of stuff you can't show on 24/7 because Floyd is the villian.

But Floyd has always been a very generous person to the community, you'll just never hear about it.
    Majesty, nice to see some can see past the hype unlike Big prick Dan McCarthy who seems to think that a person's character and morality can be accurately assessed based on what they say at press conferences.

Anyway Floyd showed he was a class act paying tributes not only to Ricky but also to his booing fans after he'd KTFO of Ricky Hatton.

Thread Information