Thread: TAMBAYAN (mga 'tol dito tayo)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: TAMBAYAN (mga 'tol dito tayo)

Kumasta Pare ko?

ICB Guest

Pare el hablar de mí

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey guys the comedians/clowns have arrive in our party check them out they are hilarious.....looking

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Di ko talaga maintindihan kung bakit may mga taong kulang sa pansin. Anyway, di naman nila maiintindihan ang pinag-uusapan natin dito Julius. Hayaan nating manatili dito itong mga taong di naman natin kalahi..... hayaan natin silang magmukhang tanga.Sana walang magtranslate sa kanila ng mga pinag uusapan natin.hehehe. Nakakatuwa talaga na di nila tayo naiintindihan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Kumasta Pare ko?
    kamusta pare. nice of you to drop by here.

oh btw, "kumasta" is what stud animals do to propagate its race.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KKisser
    Kumasta Pare ko?
    kamusta pare. nice of you to drop by here.

oh btw, "kumasta" is what stud animals do to propagate its race.
    LOL

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    Di ko talaga maintindihan kung bakit may mga taong kulang sa pansin. Anyway, di naman nila maiintindihan ang pinag-uusapan natin dito Julius. Hayaan nating manatili dito itong mga taong di naman natin kalahi..... hayaan natin silang magmukhang tanga.Sana walang magtranslate sa kanila ng mga pinag uusapan natin.hehehe. Nakakatuwa talaga na di nila tayo naiintindihan.
    ahahaha

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by penalosafan
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Marvelous Rain
    Philippines politicians are all corrupt!!! they live off the poors hope, and keep them gullible. Promise them everything they want to hear but once in office politicians just make good for themselves.

If I was a voter in the philippines I wouldn't even bother, everyone who is involve are all just after profit. the only thing I really hate about my country is its government and idiotic people. What the philppines need is a leader who will take the country by its neck. Tell it exactly what it needs to know and govern the motherfuckingland with a strict beat stick. Tell the people their problems and tell them to read for god sake and quit praying cause god don't help people who don't help themselves. They need to learn they can't base their entire life in hope of gods help. Have all the drug lords eradicated without questions no hesitation just pure execution. Cut off the hands of all thieves, lock up all corrupt politicians and torture them til they die. Murder all criminals;rapist, theives (after cutting off their hands), murderers of the inecents, ALL CRIMINALS. This way we spend less on jail houses to home these animals. Tax the wealthy, and the foriegners at high rate to help the poor. Create opportunities such as more business for unemployed. Take all of the confiscated money from the criminals such as drug lords and build hospitals and schools. Lower all food prices, and more and more PUBLIC FREE F****** SCHOOL!!!!!!!!and quit making young kids repeat grade schools, let them go on with their classmates so they don't get made fun of and have no damn self asteem. Don't ever take away a kids confident, keep them feeling special so they turn out to be one. Create orphans for young kids with dead beat drunk F****** fathers and whore infested mother. Lock up those sad excuse for a parent.

I study political science, i'm 21 mnga tol don't forget this day. maybe 30 years from now masuprise kayo. Meron ganto astig sa pinas iniiba ang bayaan naten. simple lng namen gusto ko gawen eh, face criminals that includes corrupt politicians and eradicate them from our country. Then focus on the youth. so basically to me the only way to restore order in our country is death to corruptions and criminals then better lives for the youths. sometimes violence is needed first to get to peace
    All right, Julius, I'm counting on you to put the crooks in jail and clean up the mess here someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing
    Those ladies are all stunning !!! May my filipino wife never find these comments ....... My also has the same political opinion.
    Are you living here? If you are, you've probably been pissed off by the political mess too, right. As they say, 'can anyone fix the Philippines?' I hope so cuz we need it real badly.
    No, I am in Los Angeles ......... And she always read newspapers and watched TFC and shakes her head all the time. I know from my business trips to Latin America all about corruption. Those with the money are the ones that entertain foreign investment as they have theirs in other Markets (foreign banks) .

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to scare you but I can assure you that for most ordinary folks here it's business as usual - it's only those ol' political clowns trying to the wreck the country. Even the businessmen seem not to be particularly concerned with the antics of these politicians, with the GNP growing at an unprecedent 7% inspite of all the political noises. It's probably not much different here from some of the Latin American countries you've been except for some 'local' peculiarities.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kumasta Pare ko?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo "Finito" Lopez
    Pare el hablar de mí

Wonder where these guys learned their tagalogs?
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MALIGAYANG PASKO SA INYONG LAHAT MGA 'TOL.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Merry joyful christmas mnga kapatid!!!!

all around and cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

tagal walang nagpopost dito sa tambayan ah. i seldom visit saddo nowadays often just to post my prediction for the contest, but i try to give reps to my kababayans as much as i can. i don't get how i have to spread the reps around before i could give it again to the same person though. i tried giving it to others as much as i could but still get the same message when i try to rep a person i've given it to before. anyways, cheers to all you guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post
    tambay lang kayo dito mga tol. talk about anything pinoy.
    100% Noypi ako pare.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Congratulations Wesley So, the

youngest chess GrandMaster of the

world, for winning the Dubai

International Chess Championship!!!

All the pinoys are proud of you!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post
    tambay lang kayo dito mga tol. talk about anything pinoy.
    100% Noypi ako pare.
    isn't it obvious? kilala ka na namin noh.

Thread Information