0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mike Tyson vs Muhammed ALI

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKY MARSHMELLOW
    Oh yeah .... still waiting,      Ali of our time,  name a boxer
    there is no ali of our time ...Lewis was definatly the ernie terrel w/ no ALi to lose too ...Lewis was boring & tall & was KO'd,/1-tko  SOMTHING WHICH NEVER HAPPENED TO ALI ...Lennox didnt snap the jab anything comparable to ALI he let his jab linger ...he never moved from side to side like ALI he would either move back or stiff arm.......Lennox was best in a weak division ....(KLITSCHKO mimicked ALI in his fight agaionst lennox) ...Lennox held his hands high while klitschko had his left low & jabbed & countered & out landed lewis)...DID YOU SEE THAT FIGHT MARSHMELLOW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh its ok for Tyson to get KOED to fuck but he was past his best .... Holyfield to get out boxed and made to look a fool but he was past his best ..... Then Lewis gets a 6th round stoppage win against Klistzscho weighing his heaviest ever for a fight at the end of his career and at the ripe old age of 39 and you try and disrespect him for it, if Tyson beat Klitszcho now at the age of 38 I bet you would be having orgasm's you little ferret.

No Ali of this time ... Thought you was going to say that.

And for the boring fights that Lewis has had that keep getting brought up, I would rather watch them than the pointless Tyson fights were he fights some bum and its over in the 1st round.

Check out, the Biggs, Golota, Morrison, Botha, Rahman, Biggs, Tucker, Mason, Ruddock, Grant, fights they are far from boring !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by means2184
    Oh yeah .... still waiting,      Ali of our time,  name a boxer
    there is no ali of our time ...Lewis was definatly the ernie terrel w/ no ALi to lose too ...Lewis was boring & tall & was KO'd,/1-tko  SOMTHING WHICH NEVER HAPPENED TO ALI ...Lennox didnt snap the jab anything comparable to ALI he let his jab linger ...he never moved from side to side like ALI he would either move back or stiff arm.......Lennox was best in a weak division ....(KLITSCHKO mimicked ALI in his fight agaionst lennox) ...Lennox held his hands high while klitschko had his left low & jabbed & countered & out landed lewis)...DID YOU SEE THAT FIGHT MARSHMELLOW

Klitscho mimicked Ali against Lewis .. LOL He didn't do to well did he, see the state of his face and they had only done 6 rounds. LMAO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what I found funny ........ after the fight had finished and Klitszcho was getting interviewed and half of his lip was hanging off and flapping about. LMAO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well you would know Lewis was supposed to be fighting Kirk Johnson and took the Klitszcho fight at short notice, he also weighed in at his heaviest ever for a fight 18 stone 3, about 260lbs.  --Rocky

Lewis thought he'd blow Klitschko away. Â He didn't, and turned down millions upon millions because he knew... that he doesn't get better with age... like fine wine.
    When he was younger he could get KO'd by a lucky punch. Â When he's old, he's just old. Â Well, is there anytime when he was truely greater than Ali was? Â And your fighter should know by that age, to start training, and quit weighing as much. Â Excuses Excuses for a performance HE KNEW was bad. Â You knew he knew, because he was so defensive about it, remember the microphone wrestling contest with Larry Merchant?

So he was 39, just came off his career defining fight with Tyson, was getting told by everyone he should retire was supposed to be fighting Johnson fought Klitszcho and still won.  ---Rocky

Tyson's way older buddy, when it comes to his style. Â Wanna give Tyson excuses for losing to Lewis too?

And you still find things to slag him off, Hey if Lewis looked Tired at the end of the 6th round,  Klitszcho looked like he had been hit by a bus !!
    Lewis could come back now and still beat Klitszcho,  and I would love it if he did to shut muppets like yourself up !! ----Rocky

You would love to but he turned down the over 25 million $$$$$$$$.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what I found funny ........ after the fight had finished and Klitszcho was getting interviewed and half of his lip was hanging off and flapping about.  LMAO
    heheheh crazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh its ok for Tyson to get KOED to f*** but he was past his best .... Holyfield to get out boxed and made to look a fool but he was past his best .....  Then Lewis gets a 6th round stoppage win against Klistzscho weighing his heaviest ever for a fight at the end of his career and at the ripe old age of 39 and you try and disrespect him for it,  if Tyson beat Klitszcho now at the age of 38 I bet you would be having orgasm's you little ferret.Â

No Ali of this time ...    Thought you was going to say that.

And for the boring fights that Lewis has had that keep getting brought up, I would rather watch them than the pointless Tyson fights were he fights some bum and its over in the 1st round.

Check out, the Biggs, Golota, Morrison, Botha, Rahman, Biggs, Tucker, Mason, Ruddock, Grant, fights  they are far from boring !!
    ok and which of those compares to a Frazier fights or norton ALi trilogy ..or a ALi foreman? or CLay -Liston 1-2?...or the chuvalo fight-2??...or when ALI destroyed williams in 3 rounds w/ only 3 recorded hits taken by ALI

LENNOX IS ABOUT A 1/2 Â A BOXING CAREER SHORT OF MEASURING UP TO ALI Style or carrerwise .... and as far as style i can name 3 boxers that Lewis resembles more than ALi so gove it up

and Tyson isnt being compared to ali !so YEA HES ALOUD TO GET KO'd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh its ok for Tyson to get KOED to f*** but he was past his best .... Holyfield to get out boxed and made to look a fool but he was past his best .....  Then Lewis gets a 6th round stoppage win against Klistzscho weighing his heaviest ever for a fight at the end of his career and at the ripe old age of 39 and you try and disrespect him for it,  if Tyson beat Klitszcho now at the age of 38 I bet you would be having orgasm's you little ferret.Â

And for the boring fights that Lewis has had that keep getting brought up, I would rather watch them than the pointless Tyson fights were he fights some bum and its over in the 1st round.

Check out, the Biggs, Golota, Morrison, Botha, Rahman, Biggs, Tucker, Mason, Ruddock, Grant, fights  they are far from boring !!
    ok and which of those compares to a Frazier fights or norton ALi trilogy ..or a ALi foreman? or CLay -Liston 1-2?...or the chuvalo fight-2??...or when ALI destroyed williams in 3 rounds w/ only 3 recorded hits taken by ALI

LENNOX IS ABOUT A 1/2 Â A BOXING CAREER SHORT OF MEASURING UP TO ALI Style or carrerwise .... and as far as style i can name 3 boxers that Lewis resembles more than ALi so gove it up

Hey its not my fault that Ali made hard work out of opponents, Frazier would be done with in 5 rounds in with Lewis, it would be a total miss match, Foreman would simply get outboxed, and it would be Foreman's weak chin that would go first from the pin point combo's !!

And yeah the Liston fights were superb have you ever watched them ...... 6 rounds of pure tripe and a 1st round blag KO with a punch that practically never landed. great.

All I am saying that there would be no need for Lewis to have that many fights with the calibre of Frazier, Norton and Foreman, he wouldn't mix it up with them like Ali did, now if you take a look at Ali when he was 39 and take a look at Lewis, hmmmmm I think I would take the Lewis option of totally outboxing them and taking a KO if it comes !!

Tyson aint getting compared to Ali .... thats the name of the topic you big hairy spotty efferlump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont think Oliver McCall or Rahman could ever have beat Ali ....

ALSO i think Norton, Frazier, ListonForeman, could all have done what rahman & McCall did to Lewis ...YOU DONT THINK OLIVER OR HASIM R VERY INCREDIBLE GUYS DO YOU?

Lennox "pin point jab" was a slow jab & i know a prime Norton would OUTWORK/OUTPACE LEWIS ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea just f u c everybody cuz we all know mike tyson is the best boxer the sport has ever seen and could kick anybodys a$ $ in his prime. PERIOD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ali2coolwitu
    yea just f u c everybody cuz we all know mike tyson is the best boxer the sport has ever seen and could kick anybodys a$ $ in his prime. PERIOD
    Yeah, Mike go down to Business! He was supposed to be the Best ever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hes not supposed to be..he is! lol nobody can win their first 15 fights by knock out and most of them in the first round..and all of them in less then 3!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ali2coolwitu
    hes not supposed to be..he is! lol nobody can win their first 15 fights by knock out and most of them in the first round..and all of them in less then 3!
    Notice that says 67/97 (ali tyson poster).....1967 ALI would w/ out a doupt beat 97 Tyson AND 97 Holyfeild

the inexperienced 20-21 yr old ALI that was dropped by Henry Cooper would have lost to the 20-21 yr old Tyson that beat Mike Spinks & Holmes & Berbick.......This Tysonwould also may have MAYBE just MAYBE beat the '71 ALI that Lossed to Frazier

the ALI that beat Foreman would beat tyson anyday after the douglas loss & after FALSE RAPE CHARGE ...(douglas was very reminecent of an ALI that night using everybit of his 6'4 advantage of his 5'10 1/2 champion opponent)

THE ALI THAT CAME TO TAKE A CHAMPIONSHIP IN 1964 WOULD HAVE EITHER WON OR DIED TRYING TO KO THE YOUNG 20YR OLD UNDISPUTED CHAMP NAMED IRON MIKE .....ALI EMPHASIZING ON USING REACH AND SPEED I BELEIVE WOULD HAVE BEAT TYSON .....~my 2cents
    <------what i said earlier

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i got respect for ali.. ali is my first name too and im persian like he is. um..i heard he was persian but im not sure lol...but i love the guy. I just think tyson is the best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey its not my fault that Ali made hard work out of opponents,  Frazier would be done with in 5 rounds in with Lewis,  it would be a total miss match,  Foreman would simply get outboxed,  and it would be Foreman's weak chin that would go first from the pin point combo's !!

And yeah the Liston fights were superb    have you ever watched them ...... 6 rounds of pure tripe and a 1st round blag KO with a punch that practically never landed.  great.Â

All I am saying that there would be no need for Lewis to have that many fights with the calibre of Frazier, Norton and Foreman, he wouldn't mix it up with them like Ali did,  now if you take a look at Ali when he was 39 and take a look at Lewis,  hmmmmm I think I would take the Lewis option of totally outboxing them and taking a KO if it comes !!

Tyson aint getting compared to Ali ....   thats the name of the topic you big hairy spotty efferlump
    Lewis Frazier in 5... WTF@!!!! Outbox Foreman.... weak chin HAHA.Â
    39 hahah

That's it, this yank is calling it quits with this brit! No more, this is going nowhere, with someone who has no perspective on boxers. And belittling young Cassius' masterpiece with KO artist Liston, and saying that the second fight there was a Phantom punch!! The reason why it was so "phantom" is because it was too fast.

If you think.....IF YOU THINK... Lennox could do all that AND MORE,
    Lennox SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHAMP BEFORE THE AGE OF 22 and UNDEFEATED for a looong time (much like Joe Louis' reign, which was over 10 years being an Unbeaten Champ).Â

Rocky, He's freaking walking on water here! You make him sound like the Messiah of Heavyweight Boxing!

Thread Information