Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shocking KO's

hahaha 2008 undisputed !!!

SigmaMu Guest

Maybe the most shocking but the happiest day of my life was seeing Tyson get knocked out by James Buster Douglas

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hmm, I guess its a bit surprising no one's mentioned Corrales over Castillo seeing how it came out of nowhere after the two knockdowns.

Oh now that I think about it I was pretty shocked when Mayorga KO'd Forrest right after Forrest beat Mosley twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Foreman over Moorer
    Nonito over Vic
    Pavlik over Miranda (cause by the time he fought JT, I knew better then to doubt the Ghost)
    Def. Nonito over Vic; watched that last night again. That dude looked like a Muslim saying his prayers on the canvas Pav/Miranda was great too. Wilson over Nwodo was viscious bordering on murder Pavlik/Zertuchi was awesome as that guy looked like he took a giant hit of Tylenol PM Lewis over Rahman; "shot heard round the world"
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    The main reason i love that KO so much is that post talk after the Williams fight, him promising everything and giving excuses etc. Then he got KTFO, it was so good !
    You mean this one Tam, fast forward it to 2:40 to see the bullshit talk:

"2007 is going to be my year a world champion, In 2008 I will be undisputed"

OMG Audley an undisputed world champ, that is one of the most ridicoulous statements I have heard in my life haha what a joke and a Michael Sprott THANK YOU SIR .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE703...eature=related
    Yes thats the one! I actually kinda believed he picked himself up a bit. He looked awesome beating Williams, He was on route for bumming Sprott and then BOOM! night night Fraudley. It was kinda funny in ways, but I dont feel for him anymore because he promised so much and did fuck all. He had the potential as well if he could have been arsed. Apparently he was going to fight Ricky Hatton bodyguard but he broke his arm or something, I wonder whats next for the FRAUDSTER!?!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The main reason i love that KO so much is that post talk after the Williams fight, him promising everything and giving excuses etc. Then he got KTFO, it was so good !

OMG Audley an undisputed world champ, that is one of the most ridicoulous statements I have heard in my life haha what a joke and a Michael Sprott THANK YOU SIR .

Yes thats the one! I actually kinda believed he picked himself up a bit. He looked awesome beating Williams, He was on route for bumming Sprott and then BOOM! night night Fraudley. It was kinda funny in ways, but I dont feel for him anymore because he promised so much and did F*** all. He had the potential as well if he could have been arsed. Apparently he was going to fight Ricky Hatton bodyguard but he broke his arm or something, I wonder whats next for the FRAUDSTER!?!?
    He is just one big pudding Audley, he was in a car crash in Florida and I know FRAUDSTER has signed up with Dennis Hobson and was training with Buddy McGirt.

Bro his main objective next is to get a world title now and I feel it's a realistic target for him.

Of course only the WBF belt again

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes thats the one! I actually kinda believed he picked himself up a bit. He looked awesome beating Williams, He was on route for bumming Sprott and then BOOM! night night Fraudley. It was kinda funny in ways, but I dont feel for him anymore because he promised so much and did F*** all. He had the potential as well if he could have been arsed. Apparently he was going to fight Ricky Hatton bodyguard but he broke his arm or something, I wonder whats next for the FRAUDSTER!?!?
    He is just one big pudding Audley, he was in a car crash in Florida and I know FRAUDSTER has signed up with Dennis Hobson and was training with Buddy McGirt.

Bro his main objective next is to get a world title now and I feel it's a realistic target for him.

WBF bloody hell thats asking a bit too much of the Fraudster, i was thinking more like the IWBF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Foreman vs Moorer was a good one

Sprott vs Harrison

Harrison vs Williams i expected Harrison to win this time but not by KO3 and i was their watching good fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WBF bloody hell thats asking a bit too much of the Fraudster, i was thinking more like the IWBF
    Haha I was going to say the British Masters title but even thats too good for him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Foreman/Moorer
    Rahman/Lewis 1
    Mercer/Morrison (Tommy was supposed to be the next big thing)
    Doniare/Darchinyan
    Tarver/Jones
    Johnson/Jones
    Pavlik/Taylor
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha I was going to say the British Masters title but even thats too good for him
    CC back bro, ive enjoyed our ripping of Fraudley !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson KO'd by 10 Douglas

Tyson KO'd by 11 Holyield

Tyson KO'd by 4 Williams

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    hmm, I guess its a bit surprising no one's mentioned Corrales over Castillo seeing how it came out of nowhere after the two knockdowns.

Oh now that I think about it I was pretty shocked when Mayorga KO'd Forrest right after Forrest beat Mosley twice.
    Well that was TKO plus you could see about 20 seconds, in advance that Corrales was starting to really hurt Castillo and he badly shook Castillo with left hook.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo "Finito" Lopez
    Derrick Jefferson vs Maurice Harrison = What a left hook i think Harris's mouthpiece when into 3rd row.
    Julian Jackson vs Herol Graham
    Julian Jackson vs Terry Norris
    Antonio Tarver vs Roy Jones 2
    Roy Jones vs Virgil Hill
    James Toney vs Charles Williams
    Mike McCallum vs Donald Curry
    Pernell Whitaker vs Hurtado
    Azumah Nelson vs Pat Cowdell
    John David Jackson vs Castro
    Julio Cesar Chavez vs Meldrick Taylor 1
    Iran Barkley vs Thomas Hearns 1
    good call, totally forgot about that and missed it when I originally read your post

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo "Finito" Lopez
    Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan

Well that was TKO plus you could see about 20 seconds, in advance that Corrales was starting to really hurt Castillo and he badly shook Castillo with left hook.
    True but Castillo was out really, just the ropes holding him up and at the time when I was watching it live even though I noticed that Castillo had been hurt I didn't expect him to get stopped and pretty much knocked out.

I guess I just don't expect guys like Castillo to get stopped, nobody's invulnerable but at the time he seemed like one of those guys who you could pretty much hit with a bat and he'd be allright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mike "Hercules" Weaver vs Big John Tate.Simply the best heavyweight one punch K.O. I've seen.

Thread Information