Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shocking KO's

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    Ottke over Mundine KO at 3:20

[yt=425,350]r97Qq8s119s[/yt]
    Killer you don't have to do the YouTube button anymore...
    All you do is copy and past the "url" as is.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    Ottke over Mundine KO at 3:20

[yt=425,350]r97Qq8s119s[/yt]
    Killer you don't have to do the YouTube button anymore...
    All you do is copy and past the "url" as is.
    I learned, fixed it already, thanks for lookin out bro.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo "Finito" Lopez
    Earnie Shavers vs Jimmy Eillis = Shavers is getting battered in the 1st round, then an uppercut out of nowhere and Ellis looks like he has roller skates on trying to get up.
    I met Earnie the other week. Lovely bloke he was. the pic in my profile is me and him. i was way pissed that day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

don curry milton mccrory
    julian jackson herol graham
    nigel benn antony logan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SEANIE
    Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    What KO's really caught you by surprise. It helps if there one punch KO's, something that just pretty much came out of nowhere. And you know not Hearns KO'ing a journeyman, that's not shocking, but KO's in big fights with elite or close to elite guys. It helps if you saw it live or didn't know the result. Hearns-Duran is probably the most shocking one punch KO i've ever seen but I knew beforehand it was coming in the second.

Tarver-Jones 2-After the first fight it was clear Tarver wasn't out of his league but I didn't see one punch ending it in the second out of nowhere.

Michael Nunn-Sumbu Kalumbay- I actually remember seeing this and I was very surprised, just came out of nowhere. Didn't really know much about boxing, was pretty young but pretty much nothing was going on and then one left and it was over. Remember the announcer saying before the fight that Nunn wasn't a big puncher and it was gonna be a tactical fight so it was even more surprising. Now that I know more about boxing its even a bit more surprising, Kalumbay was a good fighter, never been stopped before that. I doubt anybody picked Nunn by one punch first round KO.

Tsyzu-Judah-Obviously the chicken dance is famous now but Judah was bigtime at this time, I remember this like 8 page Sports Illustrated article on him before the fight, boxers don't get 8 page SI articles. And although Tsyzu had started to take some control in the second round he hadn't really landed anything big and then one right and it was over.

Just a few, there are obviously a lot more, Rahman-Lewis 1 for example.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some though, if you've got some favorites list them.

The best KO ever was in 1992 when i fell through a bus stop landing on my head and being out cold for four hours.
    Damn man, did someone take you to the hospital; or just throw you on a bench somewhere? That must have been some headache when you came to :P Lucky you didn't kill yourself
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    Quote Originally Posted by SEANIE
    Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    What KO's really caught you by surprise. It helps if there one punch KO's, something that just pretty much came out of nowhere. And you know not Hearns KO'ing a journeyman, that's not shocking, but KO's in big fights with elite or close to elite guys. It helps if you saw it live or didn't know the result. Hearns-Duran is probably the most shocking one punch KO i've ever seen but I knew beforehand it was coming in the second.

Tarver-Jones 2-After the first fight it was clear Tarver wasn't out of his league but I didn't see one punch ending it in the second out of nowhere.

Michael Nunn-Sumbu Kalumbay- I actually remember seeing this and I was very surprised, just came out of nowhere. Didn't really know much about boxing, was pretty young but pretty much nothing was going on and then one left and it was over. Remember the announcer saying before the fight that Nunn wasn't a big puncher and it was gonna be a tactical fight so it was even more surprising. Now that I know more about boxing its even a bit more surprising, Kalumbay was a good fighter, never been stopped before that. I doubt anybody picked Nunn by one punch first round KO.

Tsyzu-Judah-Obviously the chicken dance is famous now but Judah was bigtime at this time, I remember this like 8 page Sports Illustrated article on him before the fight, boxers don't get 8 page SI articles. And although Tsyzu had started to take some control in the second round he hadn't really landed anything big and then one right and it was over.

Just a few, there are obviously a lot more, Rahman-Lewis 1 for example.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some though, if you've got some favorites list them.

The best KO ever was in 1992 when i fell through a bus stop landing on my head and being out cold for four hours.
    Damn man, did someone take you to the hospital; or just throw you on a bench somewhere? That must have been some headache when you came to :P Lucky you didn't kill yourself
    My mate phoned an ambulance. I had to stay in hospital for two days as id also broken my right wrist and they had my wrist held up out the bed for 24 hours to make it set. I also knocked one of my front teeth out and my mate picked it up but left it on a railing. It put me off drinking for almost a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DAMN!! So I take it you never retrieved your tooth? Any video?

Someone call the ambulance, dude got KTFO I'm fine; where's my grill?

JK man, CC
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    DAMN!! So I take it you never retrieved your tooth? Any video?

Someone call the ambulance, dude got KTFO I'm fine; where's my grill?

JK man, CC
    No tooth its still missing. My dentist wanted to replace it, but i like it the way it is and its always an interesting talking point. no video that i know off. But i met some girls 3 months afterwards who had seen me fall and they thought when i hit the pavement that i was dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lewis Rahman
    Foreman Moorer
    Nonito Vic
    Miranda Pavlik
    Taylor Pavlik