What KO's really caught you by surprise. It helps if there one punch KO's, something that just pretty much came out of nowhere. And you know not Hearns KO'ing a journeyman, that's not shocking, but KO's in big fights with elite or close to elite guys. It helps if you saw it live or didn't know the result. Hearns-Duran is probably the most shocking one punch KO i've ever seen but I knew beforehand it was coming in the second.

Tarver-Jones 2-After the first fight it was clear Tarver wasn't out of his league but I didn't see one punch ending it in the second out of nowhere.

Michael Nunn-Sumbu Kalumbay- I actually remember seeing this and I was very surprised, just came out of nowhere. Didn't really know much about boxing, was pretty young but pretty much nothing was going on and then one left and it was over. Remember the announcer saying before the fight that Nunn wasn't a big puncher and it was gonna be a tactical fight so it was even more surprising. Now that I know more about boxing its even a bit more surprising, Kalumbay was a good fighter, never been stopped before that. I doubt anybody picked Nunn by one punch first round KO.

Tsyzu-Judah-Obviously the chicken dance is famous now but Judah was bigtime at this time, I remember this like 8 page Sports Illustrated article on him before the fight, boxers don't get 8 page SI articles. And although Tsyzu had started to take some control in the second round he hadn't really landed anything big and then one right and it was over.

Just a few, there are obviously a lot more, Rahman-Lewis 1 for example.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some though, if you've got some favorites list them.