Fighters Dominating 1 Division Or Not ??

Just want to hear your opinions on this do you prefer fighters like Hopkins, Lopez, who dominate only 1 division. Or do you prefer fighters like Mayweather, Jones Jr, winning titles at multiple weight divisions.

It seems to me fans don't know what they want sometimes IMO. They accuse fighters like Jones Jr, Mayweather, of skipping through the divisions and not dominating any of the divisions, but then they also accuse fighters like Hopkins, Calzaghe for facing weak opposition but they do dominate there weight class so what do you as boxing fans prefer ??

Im pretty split on this one to be honest because i think fighters like Mayweather, Jones Jr, don't get enough credit for winning. Multiple World titles in different weight classes. But i also think dominant champions in only 1 weight class don't get enough credit either.

Just seems unfair sometimes on fighters like Duran, Holyfield, who could of been World champion forever at there respected weight class. But they get forced to move up because there is either, not enough interest in there division. Or they get pressured into it by the fans.