Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: B Hop explains racial slur:says he didn't mean it,was just to sell fights.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: B Hop explains racial slur:says he didn't mean it,was just to sell fights.

Quote Originally Posted by USA LOVES THE KLITSCHOS View Post
    All this at 10:00 saturday night?
    Actually the worst place in Philly at 10 on a Saturday is probably South Street
    Your better off at 48th and Baltimore

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: B Hop explains racial slur:says he didn't mean it,was just to sell fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ...I think what Limbaugh and Savage and their ilk do is a lot different than what Jackson and Sharpton do.

Jackson and Sharpton "play the race card" they extort money from legitimate businesses....it's not NASCAR's fault that black people don't like that sport and very few want to participate in it....they aren't banned from doing it though, there have been plenty of black drivers but I guess not enough for Jesse Jackson who burned them for $150,000....and Tawana Brawley was just ridiculous....but Al Sharpton got his spotlight and hasn't ever gotten tired of calling racism on EVERYTHING except for rap music.....sure Sharpton and Jackson talk about it a little bit but if they can extort money and bully sponsors why can't they do that to the rap industry

The KKK isn't a legitimate organization TM don't be a fucking smart ass you know God damned well that isn't what I am talking about.
    White politicians "play the race card" to get elected and hit businesses up for vast sums of money but this doesn't bother you at all. Why are you holding black politicians to a higher standard than white politicians ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    White politicians "play the race card" to get elected and hit businesses up for vast sums of money but this doesn't bother you at all. Why are you holding black politicians to a higher standard than white politicians ?
    White politicians play the race card and it's dispicible...what happened to John McCain in SC was horrible, what happened to Harold Ford Jr. was deplorable.....and Hillary Clinton has played the race card already in this election. But that's in politics and not in the professional field...I don't know of anyone who does that basing it on the discrimination of white people...please feel free to enlighten me in this if I have overlooked someone.

I don't hold either black or white politicians to a higher standard...I doubt you know who Harold Ford Jr is....if he was Obama's VP I just might cast a vote for him.....if McCain wasn't going to be the Republican candidate but my vote isn't a matter of race but a matter of who I trust and who has AMERICA's best intrest in mind.

Any other conclusions about me that you wish to jump to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ugggghhhhhhhh
    The Playboy ads against Ford were despicable

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    Ugggghhhhhhhh
    The Playboy ads against Ford were despicable
    Ford is the MOTHERFUCKER! He's a great guy!

I also wished Colin Powell would run for President or even be considered as VP by McCain....Colin is the man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ford is the MOTHERFUCKER! He's a great guy!

I also wished Colin Powell would run for President or even be considered as VP by McCain....Colin is the man!
    The "Call me" ads are exactly the kind of thing that gets people turned off to the political process
    Powell is sort of like McCain to me,way to much bending over backwards to the party
    Right now out of the pack of four thats left Im leaning towards Obama
    I like but he's still getting my vote by process of elimiation
    Hillary and McCain are both party creatures now(which is sad,because they both used to have ideals)Huckabee is tunes,it leave Obama as the last man standing

El Kabong Guest

The "Call me" ads are exactly the kind of thing that gets people turned off to the political process
    Powell is sort of like McCain to me,way to much bending over backwards to the party
    Right now out of the pack of four thats left Im leaning towards Obama
    I like but he's still getting my vote by process of elimiation
    Hillary and McCain are both party creatures now(which is sad,because they both used to have ideals)Huckabee is tunes,it leave Obama as the last man standing
    McCain has so much support because he's NOT a strict party guy...he sides with them on certain issues but REALLY disagrees with them seriously on other issues, listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, and anyone else you can think of who is a "Conservative"

The Clintons are another thing all together...they are manipulative, conniving, vindictive, and self serving, much more so than any other political family....I will say this, I'd vote for Obama before I'd ever consider voting for a Clinton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

McCain has so much support because he's NOT a strict party guy...he sides with them on certain issues but REALLY disagrees with them seriously on other issues, listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, and anyone else you can think of who is a "Conservative"

The Clintons are another thing all together...they are manipulative, conniving, vindictive, and self serving, much more so than any other political family....I will say this, I'd vote for Obama before I'd ever consider voting for a Clinton.
    My horse is out of the race,I liked Edwards
    But watching McCain over the last 7 years,ever since the party tuned him up in SC,he's taken the party line
    Same as Hillary when she got her nose smacked over health care in 92
    That more or less leaves Obama
    To make a case for him,look up the stuff he did,before he became a Washington guy
    He might actually bring some level of equity back to Washington

El Kabong Guest

My horse is out of the race,I liked Edwards
    But watching McCain over the last 7 years,ever since the party tuned him up in SC,he's taken the party line
    Same as Hillary when she got her nose smacked over health care in 92
    That more or less leaves Obama
    To make a case for him,look up the stuff he did,before he became a Washington guy
    He might actually bring some level of equity back to Washington
    Not in all cases has McCain taken sides with the party...immigration, taxes, etc....he's different than the base of the party which is good because it draw a difference between him and W and he needs that difference if he's going to do well.

let me tell you about Edwards he seemed to mean well but he would be a corrupt leader if given the opportunity, his wife is like Hillary, she's the one that has political aspirations.

he made everyone think he was all about the poor when he lives in a fucking CASTLE of a house one that's sooo big and grand that his neighbor had to move because the property tax went up due to Edwards' house being built in that neighborhood. He spent a shit ton of money on his hair AND got a shit ton of money to speak about poverty when all along he could have donated or opened up some foundations for the poor people but nooooooo he has to have his $400 haircuts and his huge ass house....it's improper and immoral for him to pretend to be a man of the people when he has it so good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not in all cases has McCain taken sides with the party...immigration, taxes, etc....he's different than the base of the party which is good because it draw a difference between him and W and he needs that difference if he's going to do well.

let me tell you about Edwards he seemed to mean well but he would be a corrupt leader if given the opportunity, his wife is like Hillary, she's the one that has political aspirations.

he made everyone think he was all about the poor when he lives in a fucking CASTLE of a house one that's sooo big and grand that his neighbor had to move because the property tax went up due to Edwards' house being built in that neighborhood. He spent a shit ton of money on his hair AND got a shit ton of money to speak about poverty when all along he could have donated or opened up some foundations for the poor people but nooooooo he has to have his $400 haircuts and his huge ass house....it's improper and immoral for him to pretend to be a man of the people when he has it so good.
    Ummmmmmmmm dude,his wife's dying of cancer

El Kabong Guest

Ummmmmmmmm dude,his wife's dying of cancer
    It doesn't make what I said any less true....I know she's sick and that's a shame but SHE is the political one in that marraige and not Johnny boy.

You can certainly tell by the way SHE talks to a crowd and how she answers questions and hell anyone can see it she's the one pushing his ass to be in office.

She's a fighter and she's feisty...I respect her a lot more than John he's a bimbo.

I don't agree with her politics but you can tell she was the fire in that race...John was just a pretty face and an empty suit to put her views, beliefs, and ideas in....kind of like how Bill Clinton was except for not a pathological liar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It doesn't make what I said any less true....I know she's sick and that's a shame but SHE is the political one in that marraige and not Johnny boy.

You can certainly tell by the way SHE talks to a crowd and how she answers questions and hell anyone can see it she's the one pushing his ass to be in office.

She's a fighter and she's feisty...I respect her a lot more than John he's a bimbo.

I don't agree with her politics but you can tell she was the fire in that race...John was just a pretty face and an empty suit to put her views, beliefs, and ideas in....kind of like how Bill Clinton was except for not a pathological liar
    No you said she has goals for higher office
    Even if he had won the nomnation,odds are she wouldnt have seen it
    Not to mention he grew up dirt poor

El Kabong Guest

No you said she has goals for higher office
    Even if he had won the nomnation,odds are she wouldnt have seen it
    Not to mention he grew up dirt poor
    Whatever, anyone can tell Elizabeth Edwards is the more politically savvy of the two just from hearing them talk. John's speeches are full of good ideas and easy causes to be for in theory...ie getting the poor to not be poor, Elizabeth would take on attackers, she was an advisor to John, and she was more opinionated that John.

Just listen to her and you can tell she's the brains behind that opperation.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

White politicians play the race card and it's dispicible...what happened to John McCain in SC was horrible, what happened to Harold Ford Jr. was deplorable.....and Hillary Clinton has played the race card already in this election. But that's in politics and not in the professional field...I don't know of anyone who does that basing it on the discrimination of white people...please feel free to enlighten me in this if I have overlooked someone.

I don't hold either black or white politicians to a higher standard...I doubt you know who Harold Ford Jr is....if he was Obama's VP I just might cast a vote for him.....if McCain wasn't going to be the Republican candidate but my vote isn't a matter of race but a matter of who I trust and who has AMERICA's best intrest in mind.

Any other conclusions about me that you wish to jump to?
    There aren't any black politicians that do stuff that white politicians don't. There's no reason to single out guys like Sharpton for shaking down businesses for contributions when it happens on a huge scale legally every day in Washington. Except that you must be holding black politicians to a higher standard than white ones.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    There aren't any black politicians that do stuff that white politicians don't. There's no reason to single out guys like Sharpton for shaking down businesses for contributions when it happens on a huge scale legally every day in Washington. Except that you must be holding black politicians to a higher standard than white ones.
    Sharpton isn't a politician, he's a race pimp....can't you see he gets money because he can prove racism is still around and therefore if there is racism then Al Sharpton has it good and therefore Al Sharpton likes racism because it gets him on camera and makes him money......so by that rational Al doesn't want racism to ever go away because if it did then he'd be a nobody.

I do love your contemptuous view of America and it's politics, it's so very refreshing, we don't have enough of it with Bill Maher

Thread Information