Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just rewatched Pacquaio-JMM 1

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Relax pal, we'll see who the real fool is in couple of weeks. But be very careful, I'm really good at analyzing boxing and I hardly go wrong.
    Just to scare you guys a bit, this is how I analyzed the Vasquez-Marquez fight couple days ago:

'It can go either way, but I think it'll be the battle of hearts. Though I think Marquez is slightly the better boxer overall, I think Vasquez' heart will help him pull this one off again.'
    (If you have any doubt, check my posts, I don't lie, period.)

Isn't that kinda scary. Now who dares to challenge or contradict me, any takers?

. . . Just kiddin'
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just to scare you guys a bit, this is how I analyzed the Vasquez-Marquez fight couple days ago:

'It can go either way, but I think it'll be the battle of hearts. Though I think Marquez is slightly the better boxer overall, I think Vasquez' heart will help him pull this one off again.'

Isn't that kinda scary. Now who dares to challenge or contradict me, any takers?

. . . Just kiddin'
    Umm.. No. U da man!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

. . . Just kiddin'
    I also predicted correctly. I somehow knew that Vasquez will win by SD. That's why,I predicted that he will win by points.That's the reason am at the top 5(?) of week seven's boxing predictions.

My predicting ability is becoming more accurate now.

Pacquaio by UD or late stoppage!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder if Marquez' brother losing last week is a bad omen or if it will act as extra motivation for Marquez . If you compare the brothers careers, they are very similar in terms of when they had their big fights , best wins etc .

Rafas the better puncher of the two and Juan the better boxer IMO . He'll need to get back to his sweet boxing to beat Pac but Pacs gonn aget back his his assertive best if he wanst to shake up Marquez cuz I dont think he can do it with boxing skill

Word is he s is taking this one serious and hes looking good in the gym . I think he looked poor vs Barrera but Marquez looked vunerable vs Barrera also . Pac at his best looks better than Marquez at his best but my prediction is Marquez on points .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    I wonder if Marquez' brother losing last week is a bad omen or if it will act as extra motivation for Marquez . If you compare the brothers careers, they are very similar in terms of when they had their big fights , best wins etc .

Rafas the better puncher of the two and Juan the better boxer IMO . He'll need to get back to his sweet boxing to beat Pac but Pacs gonn aget back his his assertive best if he wanst to shake up Marquez cuz I dont think he can do it with boxing skill

Word is he s is taking this one serious and hes looking good in the gym . I think he looked poor vs Barrera but Marquez looked vunerable vs Barrera also . Pac at his best looks better than Marquez at his best but my prediction is Marquez on points .

Will JMM use Rafa's loss as mental rocket fuel against Megamanny?

Michael Marley’s Boxing Confidential – News, Analysis, and Commentary

Check it out. It's short, but good read.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

March 5, 2008

PAC IS AT 133!

Philippine Star - Articles - -

Satisfied Addicted To Boxing?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bro, don't take addicted to boxing seriously. He simply hates Pacquaio.

I have observed that almost all his posts are about Pacquaio and how he wants Pacquaio to lose this fight.I just don't know why he hates Pacquaio so much....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    Bro, don't take addicted to boxing seriously. He simply hates Pacquaio.

I have observed that almost all his posts are about Pacquaio and how he wants Pacquaio to lose this fight.I just don't know why he hates Pacquaio so much....
    He's not a hater. Maybe he's just a big fan of ALL Pac's past and future opponents.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

his addicted to hating pac, not boxing.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    March 5, 2008

PAC IS AT 133!

Philippine Star - Articles - -

Satisfied Addicted To Boxing?
    It is not a matter of satisfying me. I was responding to various Manila press reports. Thank you for keeping me abreast. The funny thing is you rip me for not knowing anything and for using Filipino press postings then resort to using one to address my question. I love that this all but erases any excuses any less knowledgeable boxing fans may resort to. I honestly do not expect any big surprise and expect Pac to win. However, I do not rule out a JMM victory. He is not the doormat/ stepping stone many Pac fans seem to think JMM is. To even be thinking or writing hypothetical Diaz, Hatton forum postings is absurd when Pac has a tough at task come 2 weeks. Where are the postings on what happens to Pacs' Career and boxing plans with a decision or KO loss ? Especially if JMM does what he claims to do if he wins and make Pac accept the lower purse. Which means another possible 4 years or no 3rd fight. If there is no 3rd JMM fight, no one cares about a David Diaz title win. There will be no money as there is today with a win over JMM. So the only viable option is either a Guzman or Juan Diaz fight. A Guzman win will not catapult him to a higher status than he has today and a Diaz loss after a JMM will all but deflate ( not erase) his legacy. Jumping Straight to Hatton is his best bet because he'll have less to lose and more money to win. Hatton has more to do with their future than Pac. Right now Hatton seems extremely vulnerable (weak minded) and a prime candidate for a brutal beating. Why not let everything work itself out as it will in the JMM outcome and Hattons next quality opponent.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    his addicted to hating pac, not boxing.

lol .............. actually it is : addicted_to_hating_nuthuggers !

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    He's not a hater. Maybe he's just a big fan of ALL Pac's past and future opponents.

Talk about lying if you read all my posts you would see how I am picking Pac to win. Sure I Want JMM to win but please do not post fallacies it makes you look like a Pac-Phallus !

Just came across you and JuliusRain riding Pac. Off in the distance Brucelee is holding the winning ticket for the next ride:

http://www.enerdowski.pl/blog/wp-con...mara%20016.JPG
    Last edited by Addicted to_boxing; 03-05-2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: amended

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing View Post
    Talk about lying if you read all my posts you would see how I am picking Pac to win. Sure I Want JMM to win but please do not post fallacies it makes you look like a Pac-Phallus !

Just came across you and JuliusRain riding Pac. Off in the distance Brucelee is holding the winning ticket for the next ride:

http://www.enerdowski.pl/blog/wp-con...mara%20016.JPG
    Gee! Did those wooden things just came out from your butt?

I can't say if I'm lying coz I haven't seen any of your positive comments about Pac.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Thought I'd send you, JuliusRain and Brucelee a gift to remove the splinters from your butts http://www.amphoraworldwide.com/imag...cs/tweezer.jpg

Back to the topic I have and you can comb through my posts or save some time by noting that I believe Pac will win but hope JMM wins.
    Last edited by Addicted to_boxing; 03-06-2008 at 11:59 AM. Reason: mistakes

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha. You don't know me addicted. You also don't know Pacstraight and Julius. But we know you so well. Aside from your incoherent comments and your ignorance in boxing, we know you're a certified Pac-Hater.

Thread Information