Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
EM may not be that big puncher but I'm sure he can knock down opponents like David Diaz even past his prime.

Headbutt not severe dreamer? what do you mean by that? AS far as I know (coz I have watched the fight), the cut was so bad that PAcquaio had to bathe in blood all throughout the fight. Watch again their fight.

Learn the definition of not having ones' heart tested vs tough. Heart tested perfect example see the Pac vs JMM fight. When has Pac had to get up off the canvas, had face brutalized or found himself too far behind on the scorecards and rallied to pull out a fight?

So that's your definition of heart?I could accept that.But.......

I'll give you a description (not definition)of having a heart......It's fighting all the way although you know that you may not be able to win that fight. Fighting with only one eye while the other eye is blinded by blood because of a very nasty cut.After that very painful defeat, fighting again that guy(Morales) to win a very convincing KO. That's how I describe having a heart.

Now you should know that I have my reasons to be in love with Pacquaio.....

Too bad you don't have......

I suggest you watch the fight.
I have

I'll buy that to a point. However injury takes on a completely different meaning when the damage you have received is not inflicted by your opponents fistic ability. Pacs power advantage and endorphins willed him on. Mentaly you know you just need to find the right moment when you know you out gun your opponent . As opposed to knowing or feeling what Pacs opponents have had to feel ---- "'FEAR'" !! Hardly ranks as a huge test of adversity to most.

I do not love or dislike Pac as my wife is Pinay..........