Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Pacquiao vs. Hatton?

A possible match up between Manny Pacquiao and Ricky Hatton?
    Top Rank's Bob Arum’s thinks so but apparently Pacquiao is not on The Hitman’s list.

Could be an interesting read! Much thanks for looking!

Link is here, friends!

The AnitoKid on Billiards | Philippine Sports: Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton: What Are the Possibilities?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao vs. Hatton?

I'm not fun of the idea. He must focus on defeating Marquez first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to see Hatton, Pac, and Juan Diaz all settle up. Any matchups between those 3 are gonna be exciting and very competitive.

Hatton and Pac would be good. The talk about Pac and ODH is garbage. But Hatton is in the realistic neighborhood of where Pac could fight. I think both have the power to hurt each other, and both fight all out. It would most certainly end by ko.

Juan Diaz is the wildcard to me. He has much better defense than both and extremely high work rate. I think he could win a decision against both. Not only is his chin solid, he covers up well and absorbs most punches on his gloves and he stays right on top without holding. It would especially be interesting with Hatton.

I think JMM isn't gonna look good in the Pac rematch. He struggled with MAB and Pac really controlled that fight. I just think JMM has slowed down alot and has gotten hit alot more recently. He's gonna lose to Pac.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Be very interesting. I think Pacman would have a much better chance than a lot of people on here will give him.

Diaz vs Hatton would be awesome

Diaz vs Pacman would also be very good.

I think any combination of these 3 fighting will be great to watch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AnitoKid View Post

A possible match up between Manny Pacquiao and Ricky Hatton?
    Top Rank's Bob Arum’s thinks so but apparently Pacquiao is not on The Hitman’s list.

Could be an interesting read! Much thanks for looking!

Link is here, friends!

The AnitoKid on Billiards | Philippine Sports: Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton: What Are the Possibilities?

Is anyone on the Hitman's list? I'm starting to wonder about Hatton and what he wants to do in the future, it seems to me that he has not taken his loss to PBF very well at all and cannot make up his mind what direction to go. A Witter fight and a possible Pacquiao fight should have him as motivated as anyone in boxing.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE THIRD MAN View Post
    Is anyone on the Hitman's list? I'm starting to wonder about Hatton and what he wants to do in the future, it seems to me that he has not taken his loss to PBF very well at all and cannot make up his mind what direction to go. A Witter fight and a possible Pacquiao fight should have him as motivated as anyone in boxing.
    But your just responding to media specualtion.

I don't see the problem. He lost and he's fighting again in May. Just because he doesn't have a three or four fight plan in doesn't mean he's unsure about his future. He still has quite a few options to choose from and he's just concentrating on his fight in May.

Everyone needs to stop making drama about it. There's no story other than he has a fight in May and that's what he's concentrating on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fight would make so much money

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A Hatton fight would be Pacquiao best way to make money following his loss to Marquez. And I's a winnable fight for Pac. Hatton is done. He's finished. Mayweather finished him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by luvfightgame View Post
    I would like to see Hatton, Pac, and Juan Diaz all settle up. Any matchups between those 3 are gonna be exciting and very competitive.

Hatton and Pac would be good. The talk about Pac and ODH is garbage. But Hatton is in the realistic neighborhood of where Pac could fight. I think both have the power to hurt each other, and both fight all out. It would most certainly end by ko.

Juan Diaz is the wildcard to me. He has much better defense than both and extremely high work rate. I think he could win a decision against both. Not only is his chin solid, he covers up well and absorbs most punches on his gloves and he stays right on top without holding. It would especially be interesting with Hatton.

I think JMM isn't gonna look good in the Pac rematch. He struggled with MAB and Pac really controlled that fight. I just think JMM has slowed down alot and has gotten hit alot more recently. He's gonna lose to Pac.
    Juan Diaz is so overrated. He better focus on Nate Campbell. I wouldn't be shocked if Campbell beats him. Who has he beaten other than an old Popo and mediocre Julio Diaz? He has a good workrate, but he lacks power and he's a bit of a plodder. Pac beats him and Hatton crushes him.

Thread Information