Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Predictions for Margarito-Cintron

I'm really looking forward to this fight. How do you guys think this fight is going to go? It should be interesting as I think Kermit has improved since their last meeting, but I think Tony has as well. Some people are saying that Kermit is going to KO Tony but I highly doubt this. Tony is a smart fighter with good defense, and he knows he can't get too reckless with a guy like Cintron. Do you think Kermit is going to try and outbox Tony? Can he outbox Tony? Personally, I think Kermit will do better this time, but Tony will wear him down and the ultimate outcome will be the same. Tony by UD or late stoppage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Predictions for Margarito-Cintron

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this fight. How do you guys think this fight is going to go? It should be interesting as I think Kermit has improved since their last meeting, but I think Tony has as well. Some people are saying that Kermit is going to KO Tony but I highly doubt this. Tony is a smart fighter with good defense, and he knows he can't get too reckless with a guy like Cintron. Do you think Kermit is going to try and outbox Tony? Can he outbox Tony? Personally, I think Kermit will do better this time, but Tony will wear him down and the ultimate outcome will be the same. Tony by UD or late stoppage.
    Not sure but it should be a good fight. I don't see Cintron out boxing Tony. I've watched that fight a fair bit, i like watching that one for some reason. Cintron would have to be looking for a KO i'd think b/c Tony has improved a lot as well.
    “If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” Muhammad Ali.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Cintron will be cautious this time but the outcome will be the same. Maybe Cintron lasts a few rounds more but he will get Ko'd.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDevilRob View Post
    I think Cintron will be cautious this time but the outcome will be the same. Maybe Cintron lasts a few rounds more but he will get Ko'd.
    Ditto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For me is , if he say that he comes different , i think that he going outbox to Tony with class obviously , in the first fight he risked too much and made the Tony fight , soo if he comes to this fight in good shape , good strategies , he will make it by UD and probably by KO , he has the tools for get that shot.......

Last edited by Macho; 04-04-2008 at 04:50 PM.

SigmaMu Guest

All I can say is.....

This nikku here, is known as Bad Luck Schleprock.
    And he reminds me of Emmanuel Stewart.

End of story.

That nikku is bad luck

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cintron has all the physical tools but is unwilling/unable to put them together.He seems uncertain upstairs ?Manny might as well have been talking to the ringpost in the Feliciano fight.Two very rangy punchers here but I just do not see Cintron being able to keep it together when rattled ,He'll revert to reliance on power and Margarito will put it on him again.That type of brutal KO can have a guy seeing ghost's.Glad the rematch is made,let the upper tier Welters sort it out like Champions while Floyd bask's in his king midas glory and clings to his dollars.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
    All I can say is.....

This nikku here, is known as Bad Luck Schleprock.
    And he reminds me of Emmanuel Stewart.

End of story.

That nikku is bad luck

Hey, I thought that I held this title.

Anyways, I'm going with Margarito by TKO in the 10th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cintron could win, but it will have to be early. After 5 rounds he will go into a mental shell and it will be all downhill. Unless he's found some intestinal fortitude to go deep with Margarito; he'll get pummeled.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him quit again; because as soon as he sets foot in that ring all that talk from him will be forgotten and he'll get steamrolled from being too cautious.

I hope Tony sends this guy packing
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cintron KO/TKO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think since E-man has been in Cintron's corner he's been better plan and simple.To me it all has to do with E-man and see how much he has changed.If the Cintron that showed up against Matthysee well the outcome will be Tommy Hearns vs Pipino Cuevas all over again.E-man's star pupil.If E-man tries to make Kermit box I believe yes the outcome will be the same as last time TKO or late stoppage.IMO I think Kermit has one punch power than no one can really deal with in the welterweight division,but it's not what you got but how you use it.HAH that's what she said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I predict Marg will win by breaking down Cintron's spirit again if Cintron goes in depending on his power.

It all depends on how fast Antonio starts. If he starts fast, he will have Cintron looking for an escape by the third round. Stewart may make Cintron fight on a bit longer, but the result will be the same.

Stewart knows and respects Margarito, so he may try to get Cintron to box him at first. The fight could end up going to a decision if he uses that plan.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tony Via Ud, Kermit Will Take Pride In Lasting 12 Rounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Many people are saying that Cintron has improved, Cintron is looking to redeem himself, Cintron will fight a different etc but everyone forgets....

Tony has changed his game and is not starting slow anymore,,,He knows it cost him his WBO title and that it made him look bad in the Clotty fight....Tony has also improved by using more speed and throwing more punches...The power is the same but his shots are more deliberate...Also Tony is looking to make a statement of his own and show the world the Williams fight was a bad night nothing more nothing less...He wants another world title in the worst way,,,,

So it boils down to both men wanting a win badly and both men improving since their last meeting....Problem is Cintron has improved to the point last time he would have given Margarito a good fight but would have more then likely come up short anyway...Tony has elevated to the best he has ever fought......Answer is pretty simple....A very good fighter has gotten better...a decent prospect has turned into a good fighter...the class level is still far apart...

Tony has never been knocked out....Cintron won't be the first so there goes the hopes of a KO....Also Steward or not...Cintron still has the memories of the last outing lurking in his mind...

Tony wins this impressivily...If it goes the distance it will be a clinic
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Going to be an intriguing fight I will say Margerito by decision too.

Thread Information