Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: GUYS V.S. GIRLS

f**k the chest, try gettin kicked in the nuts playin rugby, no dubt the pain is 100 times greater, or even worse, gettin your sack pearced by a metal spike on some ones cleet, ugh just think bout it makes me sick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what is wrong with sparring a girl?
    i spar with people that are as good as me or better to learn from it.
    just spar a girl the same as the next man. (exept a full spar i choose to spar a guy).
    when i spar some 1 who is less experience, i go easy and throw less punches
    girl or guy.

in a full spar it is difirent cuz i would not hit her with all i got.
    but that is why you can choose who you spar, and make an agreement on what kinda session it will be.
    just like jade said, she doesn't get dragged into the ring, she has a choise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've beat up every guy I sparred with(except the 250 pounder, but I had 1 hand tied behind my back so what could I do

Anyway, I like beating up on guys in the gym, then think they're big, trying to flirt with me during bouts, I even spar helmetless on occasion. I made a 50 dollar bet with a guy one time, that if we sparred one round he wouldn't hit me more than 10 times. He made that bet, and the idiot waited until the last 30 seconds of sparring to throw a punch, before then he was just trying to talk to me, then he threw I ducked and he fell down, then he said he'd hit me, so I leaned back on the ropes and waved him to try, and ht swung, and I slingshotted off the ropes the oppisite way and he missed again. ANd I won 50 dollars

I like giving the guys a wakeup call. I liked doing that, but ever since my injury I've been questioning gettin g in the ring again. My brother seems interested(not the one I beat up) I'm trying to train him up, right now, he's about a 7% of what I am, but he's young and got talent, I'm looking to get him started on Boxing, and my other sister too.

Maybe I'll just train, it's a lot safer. I used to break my hands all the time, but when I did it to my ankle, I rethink the thing. I'll just pass my style to my brother, and if I have a kid one day maybe him, I'm just not driven to box anymore. I shadow box, but it's just not as fun as it used to be, the rings no longer my playground, it's like a math test, I can't have that fun anymore, so I'm just resting. Somebody tried to rob me on the street the other day, I gave him 20 dollars and then knocked him the f*** out, and took my money back.

I'm just going to support what's left of my family, and do what I can do. But I'll still be here, I won't abandon ya'll again for a little while.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Purist
    I've beat up every guy I sparred with(except the 250 pounder, but I had 1 hand tied behind my back so what could I do

Anyway, I like beating up on guys in the gym, then think they're big, trying to flirt with me during bouts, I even spar helmetless on occasion. I made a 50 dollar bet with a guy one time, that if we sparred one round he wouldn't hit me more than 10 times. He made that bet, and the idiot waited until the last 30 seconds of sparring to throw a punch, before then he was just trying to talk to me, then he threw I ducked and he fell down, then he said he'd hit me, so I leaned back on the ropes and waved him to try, and ht swung, and I slingshotted off the ropes the oppisite way and he missed again. ANd I won 50 dollars

I like giving the guys a wakeup call. I liked doing that, but ever since my injury I've been questioning gettin g in the ring again. My brother seems interested(not the one I beat up) I'm trying to train him up, right now, he's about a 7% of what I am, but he's young and got talent, I'm looking to get him started on Boxing, and my other sister too.

Maybe I'll just train, it's a lot safer. I used to break my hands all the time, but when I did it to my ankle, I rethink the thing. I'll just pass my style to my brother, and if I have a kid one day maybe him, I'm just not driven to box anymore. I shadow box, but it's just not as fun as it used to be, the rings no longer my playground, it's like a math test, I can't have that fun anymore, so I'm just resting. Somebody tried to rob me on the street the other day, I gave him 20 dollars and then knocked him the f*** out, and took my money back.

I'm just going to support what's left of my family, and do what I can do. But I'll still be here, I won't abandon ya'll again for a little while.
    i dont know whether to believe this... there are girls who are good fighters, and many of them are beter than me. but to be abl to beat somone weighing in at 250lb is no mean feat. do you weight 250lb, or dont you spar with weight classes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I sparred with whoever my trainer told me to, and No I don't weigh 250, in fact, I'm closer to 150. But my trainer ahd me spar with a man that weighed about 250, with my hand behind my back to sharpen my jab and defense, turns out it came in handy when I fought because I kept breaking one of both of my hands. But I'm pretty good defensively not to worry about it, size doesn;t matter if I can't get hit. Besides there's really nothing I fear in the ring, so It's not really going to affect me if I get hit or not, I'm not scared of getting hit, or mixing it up, sure I've been caught cold and hurt, but I rarely did, it was once it stopepd being fun, that I took breaks off, and that plus my hand injuries were really taking away from the fun, but this ankle thing was the last straw. SO I'm just gonna train my brother and some of my sisters. and I'll be here to give advice to you as well.

But Andre, Rocky and Brad are very good at advice as well, Andre and Brad have both helped me through my hand problems, and sharpen me up on occasion, sad thing is, I have never physically met either of them, but they've helped me regardless, they are much better at advice than I am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by alex w
    yeah, youd probabely get a medal and an honoury place in the suffragets.
    id get a 20 year sentence and a tabloid placement as "the trained wifebeater"
    alex if i could cool click ya twice in one day i fuckin would! ya so funny!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rebekah
    Quote Originally Posted by alex w
    yeah, youd probabely get a medal and an honoury place in the suffragets.
    id get a 20 year sentence and a tabloid placement as "the trained wifebeater"
    alex if i could cool click ya twice in one day i f***in would! ya so funny!
    ahh thanks becky, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy... like fudge, but not sticky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fudge packer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fudge packer
    i have a friend whos dad was infact a fudgepacker in a small factory in bristol.
    apparenty his brother was a marmite m=miner, but i diddnt buy it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

would have been alot funnier had i not put a freakin equals sign in the wrong place. c=urse y=o=u fa=t fin=gers, cur==se yo=u!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh my gos, u make me piss u do!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i make you p i s s?
    oh thats great, im a human laxative, happy days.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

150 pound girl verses a 250 pound guy? Am I the only one who has trouble believing this? Even if the gender difference didn't make the fight unfair... all he's got to do is land one half way decent punch and he'd take your head off or take you off your feet. That would be like me sparring with a 400 pound guy. I haven't sparred since I was a kid but I've been in my fair share of fights. And I know I can take a punch better than a lot of people. But a 400 pound opponent? hmm... doesn't sound like someone I would spar with one handed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B
    150 pound girl verses a 250 pound guy? Am I the only one who has trouble believing this? Even if the gender difference didn't make the fight unfair... all he's got to do is land one half way decent punch and he'd take your head off or take you off your feet. That would be like me sparring with a 400 pound guy. I haven't sparred since I was a kid but I've been in my fair share of fights. And I know I can take a punch better than a lot of people. But a 400 pound opponent? hmm... doesn't sound like someone I would spar with one handed.
    the only logical explanation is that all the people purist fights are absolutely crap first timers wearing 38oz gloves.
    OR shes off this planet good

Thread Information