Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kermit Cintron - Jade Goody

Bilbo: I thought of you after I had put all those jokes up, actually.

Firstly, I didn't mean to upset you. So, sorry if I did and all.

However, having said that, it would be very hypocritical of me to desist putting up a sick joke about cancer just because I know people that have died of it (and I know quite a few very close people who have died from various forms of it just recently), That's tantamount to posting and saying racist jokes but then thinking that because you have ONE black acquaintance you can't actually be a racist. Or to be a xenophobe to all races except Chinese because your sister married a Chinese guy. Total hypocrisy.

I ALWAYS have sick jokes and I too will have to be prepared when people say them about things I don't like. I won't have any jokes when Muhammad Ali dies, but I can't very well complain, can I?

I can't stand Jade Goody - I despise everything she is, everything she says and everything she does. She is a totally vacuous and stupid human being who, in my opinion is pointless enough that her death will be no great loss to humanity or indeed her worthless celebrity bubble. For me to new pretend that I feel sorry for her would be to either invalidate my previous view or make me a pretty pathetic person ("Oh, No .... I said and thought all those things and now something bad is happening to her I didn't really mean them. Boo hoo, sob sob"). I also don't know her family or kids at all, so I couldn't give a fuck about them really. They are just concepts to me ...... I know it is a bad thing but I don't really feel it and won't lose sleep over it.

I think that might make me a bit of a bad person in this regard, but at least I won't have crocodile tears or pretend I care like lots of PC cowards who were saying awful things about her a few months ago will.

Still, what I would feel bad about is if I have upset you without meaning to. So, if that's the case, I'm sorry and I apologise ..... if I've upset you, but not for saying all those things about that stupid cow.

I hope she has better Doctors than you did - I'd hate for her to be potentially misdiagnosed and still be around in 7 years.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't stand Goody... she's got no talent, is pig ugly and basically just not a nice person.

That being said I'd like to see X develop some form of tumour.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah - come now Adam.

I didn't WISH cancer on her, I just am not particularly sorry for her. That is different.

I've just given up smoking too, so getting a tumour now would be a disappointing irony that I may just struggle to see the funny side of

I'd still post some gags regardless though.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Bilbo: I thought of you after I had put all those jokes up, actually.

Firstly, I didn't mean to upset you. So, sorry if I did and all.

However, having said that, it would be very hypocritical of me to desist putting up a sick joke about cancer just because I know people that have died of it (and I know quite a few very close people who have died from various forms of it just recently), That's tantamount to posting and saying racist jokes but then thinking that because you have ONE black acquaintance you can't actually be a racist. Or to be a xenophobe to all races except Chinese because your sister married a Chinese guy. Total hypocrisy.

I ALWAYS have sick jokes and I too will have to be prepared when people say them about things I don't like. I won't have any jokes when Muhammad Ali dies, but I can't very well complain, can I?

I can't stand Jade Goody - I despise everything she is, everything she says and everything she does. She is a totally vacuous and stupid human being who, in my opinion is pointless enough that her death will be no great loss to humanity or indeed her worthless celebrity bubble. For me to new pretend that I feel sorry for her would be to either invalidate my previous view or make me a pretty pathetic person ("Oh, No .... I said and thought all those things and now something bad is happening to her I didn't really mean them. Boo hoo, sob sob"). I also don't know her family or kids at all, so I couldn't give a fuck about them really. They are just concepts to me ...... I know it is a bad thing but I don't really feel it and won't lose sleep over it.

I think that might make me a bit of a bad person in this regard, but at least I won't have crocodile tears or pretend I care like lots of PC cowards who were saying awful things about her a few months ago will.

Still, what I would feel bad about is if I have upset you without meaning to. So, if that's the case, I'm sorry and I apologise ..... if I've upset you, but not for saying all those things about that stupid cow.

I hope she has better Doctors than you did - I'd hate for her to be potentially misdiagnosed and still be around in 7 years.
    You didn't upset me X no worries man, just as a fellow cancer sufferer I wanted to show solidarity with Jade. She's not even 30 and her life could be already be over, that's a tragedy for her and her family and I just hope that she manages to overcome the odds and beat it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jade Goody, Patrick Swayze and Wendy Richard are doing Pantomime this year.

Oh no they’re not.
    That's horrible.....

Rep you later, need to spread some

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Must admit after being told I had only months to live around 7 years ago I feel desperately sorry for the poor girl.

Take it from me unless you've suffered through it you have no idea how awful the treatment is and the sense of fear and despair you feel and she is likely to die from tthe treatment before the cancer gets to her.

I really hope she pulls through, I know she's the butt of everyone's jokes but the poor girl is dying and going to leave her young kids behind.

Probably I'm biased as I've been where she is but it's not really funny at all. Not that I object to the jokes, I mean we all have to have a laugh but I hope if/when she does succumb that people will give her some respect.

Absolutely awful what the poor girl is going through.
    The highlight also sums up all Goody's media performances.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where do these sick jokes come from?

Is it like a load of dorky sad cunts sitting about swapping ideas?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah - come now Adam.

I didn't WISH cancer on her, I just am not particularly sorry for her. That is different.

I've just given up smoking too, so getting a tumour now would be a disappointing irony that I may just struggle to see the funny side of

I'd still post some gags regardless though.
    I know you didn't... but you had a dig at the swayze!

I don't feel too sorry for her... she doesn't deserve it but she also doesn't deserve all of the money and fame that she's had.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jade Goody, just another pointless and utterly useless celebrity to me. There are so many of these people around that are famous for no particular reason and have absolutely no skills. I just dont see the point in them, and would like them all to go away. Though they dont neccessarily need to go away quite in the manner that Goody is going.

Most of the English speaking television I get out here is reality style garbarge with these most utterly pointless human beings doing absolutely nothing. I tend to leave the television off, but unfortunately my Mrs watches them all.

I saw Goody with a balding head and the biggest lips I have ever seen on a human being, on the main page of Yahoo the other day. She really is pig ugly, like AdamGB said. If a woman is so ugly and doesnt even have anything to say, then why the hell is her mug on my Yahoo main page?? Oh, because she has cancer. Get out of here, you hussy! Havent you got more important things to do than talk to reporters? What a cheek this woman has!!

Otherwise, I wish her well. But I really wish she would just go away...not to die, but to just stop being a media slut. There is no reason to be a media slut unless you have a product to sell like a quality new album or a film. She has never had anything to sell really.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see Boy George has been let out of prison early.

Whoops!! My mistake it's Jade Goody.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jade Goody has said she hasn't told her kids about her illness as she doesn't want them worrying about the 'C' word.

But I'm sure with all the press coverage and kids talking at school, they already know their mum is a 'Cunt'.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny jokes as always, X. Particularly liked the Boy George one for some reason!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I remember correctly some of you sick fuckers participated in a thread about Muhammad Ali dying.

I always think talking about people dying is in bad taste.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't you just love how the news of Jade Goody now being terminal on BBC news is under the 'entertainment' section?

It's really sad isn't it?

It just sums up Jade's life since appearing on Big Brother 3.

Her whole life has now become a tedious soap opera.
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sick of giving money to Cancer research.

I'm a Virgo and nobody seems to give a fuck about me.

Thread Information