Woke up a little late this morning, so as I do when I'm late I decided to go catch the train so as to beat all the traffic.
My Dad was leaving at the same time and said he'd bring me in.
IWe headed in to the town. Got stuck in traffic a little bit. The train left at 8.00am we arrived at 7.59am.
They were just closing the gates and I looked at my Dad asking what I'd do. He said, just jump them, the trains still there.
He was right so I jumped the gat and as I turned to geton the still open train I was caught by the back, thrown against a fence and a forearm put to my throat.
With that, this inspector fella started screaming at me. Shouting about being late and all this. He had me pinned to the fence and I was starting to get very annoyed. I slippedmy left arm loose and low andbared my elbow. He had his fist clenched so if he swung I was going to split him.

My Dad ran in and cried out "what the hell are you at." and grabbed the guy off me.

The inspector roars "he jumped the fence as the train was leaving (platform is 20 ft wide there!!!)
My Dad said calmly "Yeah he was wrong but don't touch him."
The inspector fella barred me from the station and threw a tirrade of (unprovoked) abuse at me. "Young peope no respect" etc.

All this time the train stood at the platform, doors open.
It hadn't even left by the time I left the station.
I was livid and dearly wish I'd cracked him on the forehead.