Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Outlandish and/or Embarrassing Ring Entrances (extra pts if followed by a loss)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Outlandish and/or Embarrassing Ring Entrances (extra pts if followed by a loss)

Anyone who watched it will never forget Micheal Spinks entrance against Tyson it took him 90 minutes to get into the ring.

Another one that sticks in the memory; How many times did Frank 'Bomber' Bruno cross himself in his entrance to the second Tyson fight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Outlandish and/or Embarrassing Ring Entrances (extra pts if followed by a loss)

RJJ concert for the crowd was great haha ofcourse he won that fight... and i saw one of the klitchko brothers come after this whole laser show of him... considering his sucks... i found it funny haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Naz's entrance to Thriller was awesome, I loved it. HE won of course though.

I actually liked the Spinks concert, I wanted Zab to win though, and I'm glad that he did.

That freakin Klitchko entrance was sh** even though it probably cost money.

There was this guy fighting mike Tyson that came to the ring, and everyone in the audience was whistling, I was thinking what the f***!!!

Jorge Paez, Hector Camacho, I love his entrances, I'd emulate them if I could.

Alexis Arguello's entrance against Aaron Pryor was pretty good, probably the best title fight non champion entrance that's happened. Of Course Arguello got beat though.

Of course Hatton's entrances are good.

Oh yeah um, Bob Sapp's entrance in the fight he lost in 30 seconds

John RUiz vs. David tua.

Naseem hamed vs. Anyone.

and I loved Roy Jones's concert.

Roy Jones against Richard Hall, his defense against Byrd.

Griffin II all those entrances were good.

Some dude had a Matrix entrance(coolclick to anyone who names him)

And Gerald Nobles entrances are hot sometime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what was the name of the fighter who entered the ring in a robe and forgot to wear anything under it, c ause he was so nervous.
    when he tookthe robe off, he was in his y-fronts, now thats embarresing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nigel Benns entrance against Michael Watson was quite embarrassing in 1989. he came through this door wearign this silver outfit and the door had Benns Bad on it in Michael Jackson style writing. Oh he lost in the 6th round too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was the matrix entrance done by Brian Magee? I'm sure it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bukom Bomber
    Was the matrix entrance done by Brian Magee? I'm sure it was.
    yeah it was. the funniest thing i ever saw was brian reynolds fighting. he walked to the ring, tripped up the stairs and broke his ankle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL
    once i watched an amauter bout sdome guy got knocked out the ring crawled underneath the ring and came back out with a spit bucket on his head crying. then struggled to get it off with his gloves on and ran to the dressing rooms when he got it off. the hall was in uproar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Boxing Game Maker
    LOL
    once i watched an amauter bout sdome guy got knocked out the ring crawled underneath the ring and came back out with a spit bucket on his head crying. then struggled to get it off with his gloves on and ran to the dressing rooms when he got it off. the hall was in uproar
    omfg. funniest thing ive seen in a ring is when i was sparring.
    i was in the ring with some new guys, first time sparring. i was only dodging their punches, rolling, parrying etc, not throwing back. after 2 rounds i said i was gonna throw a light jab back to the forehead. they were wearing helmets so its all good.

this guy of about 23 got in the rign with me and thought he was hot stuff. he threw a jab to which i moved around and threw one of my own, hitting him in the forehead. with that he bent down, and rugbytackled me into the turnbuckle and started hurling huge uncontrolled haymakers. I went into my little shell and looked for an opening.
    i threw harder jab at his forehead and kncoked him clean off his feet. he got back up kicked me in the shins and ran out the ring.

my coach scott wasnt having any of it, grabbed his as he tried to run and hurled him back into the ring, claiming "you can do whatever you want alex, as long as it hurts"
    so i turned him into a human sivv.

well i thought it was funny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL youre not the only one

Thread Information