Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye Confronts Klitschko

This whole thing IMO is just a bit over hyped...People seem to be basing Haye on his power alone...Say what you want about Wlad and some of his recent performances but when on point he is a much better boxer all around then Haye is...People are using Wlad and his chin as a measuring stick saying that Haye's power will be too much for him but many seem to forget that Haye was starched by Thompson in his loss...While Thompson was a hard hitter he was in no way the hitter Wlad is...

Also who is to say Haye can get in on Wlad?...Who is to say the first flush shot Wlad lands with his right does not end the night for Haye?....I am not going to sit here and talk who wins and why nor am I going to sit and say Haye could not beat Wlad by any means...All I am saying is some people seem to be forgetting about Wlads power and putting a little too much emphasis on Hayes....Because that seems to be all everyone is basing their opp that he will win on...Also some people tend to forget exactly what kind of power wlad posesses himself
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha, only just watched the thing, read the article but didn't watch it. Klitschko came off the better in that one. He wasn't taken off guard, he clearly isn't scared of Haye and didn't stutter. His accent is hilarious for one, and he was so calm while Haye was talking a million miles a minute.

Haye: I'm bigger then Evander Holyfield
    Klitschko: Really?
    Haye: ...Yeah I am
    Klitschko: Yeah?
    Haye: Yeah really

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ohh Man.I had not seen that video.Much respect to Haye for tuning up the Cruiser division in strong manner But......What a desperate clown.Wlad does not do much for me as a fighter but the man has done his time and Come back from Adversity In championship fashion.Love him or hate him, He is the man to beat.Did Haye say he was Bigger OR better Than Holyfield??Thats border line blasphemy .Basically Wlad nailed It...

"You are now in the Heavyweight Division.Get in the ring And do your job,Get in line!".....And I love "what is your weight.........Today"?

El Kabong Guest

"...there is line of people.......get in the line and come and fight"

HAHAHAHA

Haye might as well have said "Umm.....excuse me, Mr. Klitschko"

I think the British accent and the Ukranian accent ruins any shit talking

THIS is shit talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWeD5KXx5WI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkjPnH0XhQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgecPysuGB4

....Tyson did however usually get gay with his crap talking...."I'm gonna beat your ass, then I'm gonna put you in a dress and dance around you hitting you with my magic wand"

Those guys could talk crap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Haha, only just watched the thing, read the article but didn't watch it. Klitschko came off the better in that one. He wasn't taken off guard, he clearly isn't scared of Haye and didn't stutter. His accent is hilarious for one, and he was so calm while Haye was talking a million miles a minute.

Haye: I'm bigger then Evander Holyfield
    Klitschko: Really?
    Haye: ...Yeah I am
    Klitschko: Yeah?
    Haye: Yeah really

I agree it is funny hearing the back and foruth, and Wlads accent makes it even more funny...almost like he is humoring Haye....

Just for the record to Haye...I don't care if he is bigger then Holyfield (like the 1/2 inch really means all that much and the reach is exactly the same)...To compare himself to Evander is making himself look like an ass....

El Kabong Guest

....especially considering Holyfield wasn't KO'd by a cruiserweight until AFTER his prime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    This video is good as it shows the escalator showdown from a better angle so you can see Wlad's face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDPS3...eature=related

He looks like he's trying hard not to laugh at Haye, I love his smile, as if he thinks Haye is an absolute deslusional tool.

LOL. Wlad told meathead to get in line if he wants to dance.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad and his accent!hehe. He's got this Yakov Smirnoff vibe to him. I kept expecting him to say:

"In UK, you wait for fight, In Soviet Russia, fight wait for you"

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye has done nothing at heavyweight. He may not even bee competitive in the top 25 for all we know. He has good boxing ability but does he have the ability to take a punch by a solid heavyweight. That is yet to be seen but having seen him hurt many times at cuiser I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt live up to all the hype at heavyweight.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    Haye has done nothing at heavyweight. He may not even bee competitive in the top 25 for all we know. He has good boxing ability but does he have the ability to take a punch by a solid heavyweight. That is yet to be seen but having seen him hurt many times at cuiser I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt live up to all the hype at heavyweight.
    I for one hope he falls flat on his back trying. The guy is a tool. I saw a television interview with him recently where he said he was the greatest ever Cruiserweight to come out of Europe.

For fuck's sake all he did was beat Jean Marc Mormeck in a fight that really could have gone either way. A win over Enzo means fuck all imo, Enzo isn't remotely close to being one of the greatest cruisers of all time, hell he's probably not even top 5 of the current lot.

Haye is a delusional tool. The greatest cruiserweight ever to come out of Europe would not get KTFO by Carl Thompson at age 42 I'll say that much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I for one hope he falls flat on his back trying. The guy is a tool. I saw a television interview with him recently where he said he was the greatest ever Cruiserweight to come out of Europe.

For fuck's sake all he did was beat Jean Marc Mormeck in a fight that really could have gone either way. A win over Enzo means fuck all imo, Enzo isn't remotely close to being one of the greatest cruisers of all time, hell he's probably not even top 5 of the current lot.

Haye is a delusional tool. The greatest cruiserweight ever to come out of Europe would not get KTFO by Carl Thompson at age 42 I'll say that much.
    I agree with you mate and although I admire Haye for his ambition and desire to fight the best, Wlad made him look a bit silly because he was still respectful and I think he actually found haye amusing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Haye may face the possibility of soon becoming a fighter that people only watch in the hope that he loses. This publicity stunt of his has done him no favours whatsoever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta give Haye credit for having balls to confront Wlad and demand a shot at his title. Yes he should at least fight a heavyweight in the top ten and beat him to establish his right to a shot though honestly I wouldn't care if he didn't and jumped straight to the title shot now if one of the two other guys in line pulled out with an injury. This is the most interesting thing out there for me, besides a Wlad-Peter rematch.
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post

I agree with you mate and although I admire Haye for his ambition and desire to fight the best, Wlad made him look a bit silly because he was still respectful and I think he actually found haye amusing.

It was like Wlad was dealing with a kid throwing a tantrum lol....I was waiting for Wlad to give Haye a timeout

Thread Information