Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TAKE A LOOK!!! Leftylee's fightclub... (Taken over from Bookkeeper's game)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default TAKE A LOOK!!! Leftylee's fightclub... (Taken over from Bookkeeper's game)

Hey guys and girls.

I don't know if you all know but I'm taking over from Bookeeper's contest, therefore I decided to make a few changes of my own to make it more competitive and to attract more members.

Here's whats new:

1) A prize- A lot of people are playing this for fun including myself which is great but I was wondering about a prize, what's going to happen is that everybody that takes part donates 30 rep points and the winner at the end of each season takes it all. (10 members play for instance so winner gets 300 rep points for example plus the punch power of myself). If you have a punch power of below 30 then you will still be eligible to play as your punch power will probabbly increase over course of the season HOWEVER if you win and you have under 30 punch power then you will only recieve the equivalent of your punch power from everybody else. I.E. if your punch power is 17 and you win then you will only be given 17 reps by the other members (It's still quite a lot).

The winner will also recieve plus rep from me at however much punch power I have at the time (Currently 84 punch power) and will also be on my sig for a week:

True winner of Leftylee's fightclub..... etc etc

2- Season, We have a period of a few months where a league table is drawn up, we will have the season's scores lets say for instance 25-3 and then in another column, the total score since they started the competition i.e. 72-19 whatever. The winner of each season gets the bundle of rep points on offer.

3- Brackets, Every member will be asked to pick UD, SD, MD,TD, Draw or KO/TKO and then this result will go in brackets (Like a knockout ratio) If you choose the correct reesult then you will score a KO 1-0 (1). If you pick a fighter to win and he does but by another method then you will not score the 'KO' for that victory. If two members have the same record then the KO ratio will decide who goes above (It could decide who wins).

Here's an example.

Lets take Mayweather v Hatton. Floyd won a 10th round KO so for instance.

Violent Demise picks Floyd UD, his record 1-0 (0),
    Starlet picks Floyd KO, her record 1-0 (1),
    CutMeMick picks Hatton SD, his record 0-1 (0).

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions AND WHO WILL BE INTERESTED IN PLAYING before I post this weeks fights, thanks

REMEMBER: THE MORE THAT PLAY, THE MORE REP POINTS ON OFFER.

This week is a brand new week and the COMP WILL START FROM SCRATCH, I have everybody's record and everyone's record will now be
    0-0-0 for the people that sign up so don't worry if you previousley have a bad record as they have all been scrapped.
    Last edited by leftylee; 04-29-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: TAKE A LOOK!!! Leftylee's fightclub... (Taken over from Bookkeeper's game)

Game looks great, you will have the regulars guranteed. Now that the rep has been thrown in it should add new players. I think Welshdevilrob had a slight victory over (Lefty, Mick, VD, Galaxy) in the first segment. Adding the knockout ratio was brilliant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: TAKE A LOOK!!! Leftylee's fightclub... (Taken over from Bookkeeper's game)

top stuff, lefty

only recently joined but i can promise to give it my time and effort like i suspect most on here will do!!

one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: TAKE A LOOK!!! Leftylee's fightclub... (Taken over from Bookkeeper's game)

I look forward to joining. What will happen to the reps with someone like me with 0 punch power?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    top stuff, lefty

only recently joined but i can promise to give it my time and effort like i suspect most on here will do!!

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    I look forward to joining. What will happen to the reps with someone like me with 0 punch power?
    I see both you guys are interested which is great, I will give you rep now and the season will last a few months so you will have time to build your punch power up. I don't wanna leave anybody out. Your both welcome to play and I have stated in my post what happens if members with less than 30 punch power win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's make it happen, Lee
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post

We just find out where you live and beat you
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Leftylees , that sounds great , i like it , that would put much more interesting this Forum.......Lets see ..........

Good Start Lefty........LOLOL

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alrighty mate I'll give it a go then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You should all just hand over your points to me now. Why waste all the time and effort? I already explained it to Lefty in a PM. My cannot lose formula will own!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to join

Thanks

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Count me in scouse
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Leftylee , i see that tomorrow will going fight Joel Julio vs Ishe Smith in JMW in 10 round bout by ESPN2 , if we start this game today ......

Im bet for Joel Julio by KO......

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Will this mean a new name change for Bookeeper?

Rep to both of you for doing the competition anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Count me in.

Thread Information