Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: haye/klitchko confrontation(must watch)!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: haye/klitchko confrontation(must watch)!

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    I have said this about other guys who pull stunts like Haye has been with Wlad and often it comes true...

I don't care how skilled Haye feels he is or how much punching power he feels he has...Or how much he and others feel Wlad is robotic or has a soft chin etc...

Wlad has scary power and he has proven it...Also while Wlad is mostly soft spoken and mild mannered there is a limit to everyones patience....

The last thing Haye wants (Or anyone else for that matter) is a fight witha pissed off 6'6" 250lb HW champion with his kind of power looking to take your head off....

A while back another guy who had won the title form a 6'5" 240lb HW champion acted like Haye is now trying to embaress him and trash talking a bit too much....and take a look below to see how that ended...

Like they say becareful what you wish for...There is also a reason why they say Let sleeping Giants lie
    Would agree with you usually but we are not talking about Ivan Drago. Klitschko is as safety 1st and tentative as they come. Tell me the last time you saw Wlad agressive and inserting himself

Don't think I have EVER seen Wlad inserting himself...Nor do I want to

Point is everyone has a level before they become annoyed...and just because he is not agressive in recent times does not mean he does not have the ability....He has the KO ration he has for a reason
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have said this about other guys who pull stunts like Haye has been with Wlad and often it comes true...

I don't care how skilled Haye feels he is or how much punching power he feels he has...Or how much he and others feel Wlad is robotic or has a soft chin etc...

Wlad has scary power and he has proven it...Also while Wlad is mostly soft spoken and mild mannered there is a limit to everyones patience....

The last thing Haye wants (Or anyone else for that matter) is a fight witha pissed off 6'6" 250lb HW champion with his kind of power looking to take your head off....

A while back another guy who had won the title form a 6'5" 240lb HW champion acted like Haye is now trying to embaress him and trash talking a bit too much....and take a look below to see how that ended...

Like they say becareful what you wish for...There is also a reason why they say Let sleeping Giants lie
    Would agree with you usually but we are not talking about Ivan Drago. Klitschko is as safety 1st and tentative as they come. Tell me the last time you saw Wlad agressive and inserting himself

Point is everyone has a level before they become annoyed...and just because he is not agressive in recent times does not mean he does not have the ability....He has the KO ration he has for a reason
    I hear you man, I just think it is a mental thing with Wlad he is not capable of taking those chances and opening up offensively for fear of getting TKO'D again, opening up would just give Haye offensive opportunities and with the offensive arsenal Haye has Wlad is better suited to pick his spots and fight at an intelligent measured pace like he has been doing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hear you man, I just think it is a mental thing with Wlad he is not capable of taking those chances and opening up offensively for fear of getting TKO'D again, opening up would just give Haye offensive opportunities and with the offensive arsenal Haye has Wlad is better suited to pick his spots and fight at an intelligent measured pace like he has been doing

I agree 100% it is mental with Wlad not wanting another KO loss...But like I said though anger can do funny things....and If Wlad started off a ball of fire Haye may not get the chance to do anything....

We will just have to wait and see....

Why is Haye not calling out Peter?
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

El Kabong Guest

Haye would have an easier time with Sam Peter and maybe a longer career IF he took that fight.....if he fights Wlad he'll wake up saying "Did I at least come in second?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Haye would have an easier time with Sam Peter and maybe a longer career IF he took that fight.....if he fights Wlad he'll wake up saying "Did I at least come in second?"
    Just like Purrity, Sanders and Brewster said huh? You guys are really on the ether if you are underestimating Haye like this.

El Kabong Guest

....no maybe like Carl Thompson did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSs1B0eMsnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_3xNw_xjHU

David Haye is not ready grasshopper

You dumb......you so dumb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....no maybe like Carl Thompson did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSs1B0eMsnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_3xNw_xjHU

David Haye is not ready grasshopper

You dumb......you so dumb
    Call me what you what wood wittler but your in for a rude awakeing if your writing off Haye.

What exactly is Haye not ready for.... Tell me who Wlad has fought that would be considered formidable skill wise as say Maccranelli or Mormeck?

Fighting a featherfisted natural Middleweight Byrd isint a qualifier either.. Seriously man if people didnt know any better they swear Wlad had a 3rd nut since you like to do perpetual pull ups on that mans junk..

El Kabong Guest

Hey...I'm being completely on the level with you, I'm not being Wlad's #1 fan when I say he's ready to beat the shit out of Haye right now and Haye is ready to have the crap beat out of him.

I agree Haye can be a dangerous fight for Wlad (in the future) but Haye has to develop, he has to prove himself at the weight, and he has to prove to himself that he's ready at heavyweight as well.

Evander Holyfield fought like 6 fights before getting a shot at the titles at heavyweight.....that's something to think about because Holyfield is a Hall of Famer!

#1 Haye is young and can afford to take his time

#2 This Wlad-Haye megafight NEEDS to be developed into a big thing....bigger than it would be right now because A: Haye needs to be introduced to the average American fan and B: Haye needs to be seen as a fighter who is WORTHY of the challenge.

Hey Wlad has to keep winning to make this fight happen too and those fights aren't 100% sealed up with him being the winner so don't call me out for being a "nut hugger" jackass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was more like harassment than confrontation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey...I'm being completely on the level with you, I'm not being Wlad's #1 fan when I say he's ready to beat the shit out of Haye right now and Haye is ready to have the crap beat out of him.

I agree Haye can be a dangerous fight for Wlad (in the future) but Haye has to develop, he has to prove himself at the weight, and he has to prove to himself that he's ready at heavyweight as well.

Evander Holyfield fought like 6 fights before getting a shot at the titles at heavyweight.....that's something to think about because Holyfield is a Hall of Famer!

#1 Haye is young and can afford to take his time

#2 This Wlad-Haye megafight NEEDS to be developed into a big thing....bigger than it would be right now because A: Haye needs to be introduced to the average American fan and B: Haye needs to be seen as a fighter who is WORTHY of the challenge.

Hey Wlad has to keep winning to make this fight happen too and those fights aren't 100% sealed up with him being the winner so don't call me out for being a "nut hugger" jackass
    Dont even start with the Holyfield Era comparison, because there isint.. The Heavy scene was dramatically better with a Tyson, Lewis, Bowe, Holmes, Spinks etc in the division... Now you got Imbragimov, Chagaev Blah, Blah

A fighter that is worthy? Who that hell at Heavy is worthier and more skilled? Tony Thompson, Ray Austin.

Last edited by JT Rock; 05-02-2008 at 10:48 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

klitschko will ktfo haye. haye said last time a undisputed cruiserweight went up to heavyweight he won a title. Then he said and his bigger then evander, wlady should of ask well are you better then evander cause your no holyfield.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After seeing that video, I now would love to see Wlad murder David "I dont even have a good chin at crusierweight" Haye.

So I guess Haye's impromptu confrontation was successful.

El Kabong Guest

Dont even start with the Holyfield Era comparison, because there isint.. The Heavy scene was dramatically better with a Tyson, Lewis, Bowe, Holmes, Spinks etc in the division... Now you got Imbragimov, Chagaev Blah, Blah

A fighter that is worthy? Who that hell at Heavy is worthier and more skilled? Tony Thompson, Ray Austin.

Actually at that point in time (1990)there was really ONLY Tyson (Lennox Lewis was 13-0-0 by the end of 1990, Bowe was 20-0-0 at the end of 1990 fighting guys like Tony Morrison and Bert Cooper and he didn't get a title shot until 1992)....maybe old George Foreman as well but hey he was fighting bums before Holyfield gave him a shot: Tillis, Thomas, Dokes, Stewart...those guys were good challenges and Evander had to go through those guys to build up a fight with Tyson....and BUSTER DOUGLAS was able to break that up......so don't feed me this crap about "Who's more worthy" because anyone can win at anytime and Wlad has mandatories....he's shown he won't hide behind them either, he has 2 mandatories back to back right now because he fenagled a fight with Ibragimov.....this is the price the champ pays because they won't make a unification tournament

David Haye has fought Tomaz Bonin...other than JM Mormeck he really hasn't fought all that great of competition.

Which is better

#1 IBF/WBO Champion Wladimir Klitschko fights Cruiserweight Champion David Haye

OR

#2 IBF/WBO Champion Wladimir Klitschko fights WBA or WBC Champion David Haye

....hey don't get all pissy because Haye hasn't done crap besides beating Mormeck which means fuck all in the HEAVYWEIGHT division even in it's sad state. Do you think Mormeck has the power, skill, and size of Wladimir

Hey maybe you're just dying to see Haye KTFO but aren't we all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually at that point in time (1990)there was really ONLY Tyson (Lennox Lewis was 13-0-0 by the end of 1990, Bowe was 20-0-0 at the end of 1990 fighting guys like Tony Morrison and Bert Cooper and he didn't get a title shot until 1992)....maybe old George Foreman as well but hey he was fighting bums before Holyfield gave him a shot: Tillis, Thomas, Dokes, Stewart...those guys were good challenges and Evander had to go through those guys to build up a fight with Tyson....and BUSTER DOUGLAS was able to break that up......so don't feed me this crap about "Who's more worthy" because anyone can win at anytime and Wlad has mandatories....he's shown he won't hide behind them either, he has 2 mandatories back to back right now because he fenagled a fight with Ibragimov.....this is the price the champ pays because they won't make a unification tournament

David Haye has fought Tomaz Bonin...other than JM Mormeck he really hasn't fought all that great of competition.

Which is better

#1 IBF/WBO Champion Wladimir Klitschko fights Cruiserweight Champion David Haye

OR

#2 IBF/WBO Champion Wladimir Klitschko fights WBA or WBC Champion David Haye

....hey don't get all pissy because Haye hasn't done crap besides beating Mormeck which means fuck all in the HEAVYWEIGHT division even in it's sad state. Do you think Mormeck has the power, skill, and size of Wladimir

Hey maybe you're just dying to see Haye KTFO but aren't we all
    Same comparison can be made of any other fighter who was the undisputed champ of their division and moved up to fight the higher weight champion, and no one ever has a problem then nor is there excuses... Now all of a sudden David Haye wanting Klitschko is an out of left field request

Geezus Haye is 200lbs fast athletic and strong as an ox with murderous punch power, Klit is a tentative jabber and holder when someone gets in close, Haye will Knock him out and I will bet you 500 reps Lyle the Wladstabater

El Kabong Guest

Fine JT.....I am sure Verno Phillips deserves a shot at Kelly Pavlik and Felix Sturm deserves a shot at Joe Calzaghe and Paulie Malinaggi deserves a shot at Floyd Mayweather Jr.

David Haye hasn't done anything...even when Evander Holyfield moved up to heavyweight he accomplished more than Haye at cruiserweight beating: Tillman, Ocasio, Qawi (twice), and De Leon.

Once again the ONLY name on Haye's record is Mormeck...no O'Neil Bell, no Guillermo Jones, no Wayne Braithwaite, no Kelvin Davis, no Firat Arslan, no Darnell Wilson, no Jonathan Banks, no BJ Flores, no nobody except Jean Marc Mormeck.

oh but he deserves a shot because he beat Enzo Maccarinelli?!?!?! JT I hope you sober up soon....I'm worried about you man

Thread Information