Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is it bad for you

rocky thats great mate.
    BUT THERE IS NO WAY ON THE PLANET THAT YOU GAINED 20 POUNDS ON A MONTH AND A HALF.
    well unless you used to weight 100lb, and you worked like a real bitch. most people struggle on gaining 10lb per year, and you did 2 years work in a month?
    im not alling you a lier yet, but that really makes very little sense. even steriods dont produce those kind of results.
    even if you were bulking at the time (eating like a bitch) it still makes very little sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

actually bud i disagree befor i took an suplements i was 120 and got to 150 in6 months

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    I suspect that you mean creatine. If you eat meat you don't really need it, if you are vege or want to top up I would say take a low dose daily and forget about the loading period. If you are boxing you need both sustained and sprint power. Creatine tends to work on the explosive side of things....of course there is some doubt whether it works at all and it causes some folk stomach trouble.
    God damn, dont really need it if you eat meat

Creatine is not abdundant in meats! Theres somehting like 8grams in a 12 oz steak!
    5 foot 4 inches and 154 lbs of PURE MAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many grams are there in creatine?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I skipped most of the posts, but just as a warning:

My cousin (17 at the time) was taking creatine as a supplement to help him body build. However, he was on some medications for pain from playing hockey. One of the medications he was taking reacted with the creatine and actually caused him to pass out and stop breathing. He was in the hospital for about a week, and for the first few days, every time he fell asleep, he stopped breathing. He would have died had his brother not walked into his room and found him passed out on the floor, not breathing. So if your gonna do creatine, be wicked careful about it, and make sure you do your research. But I'd still recommend doing things the natural way.
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well that sucks to hear. Good thing is that he's ok. If some one takes creatine and someone does it all the natural way, in the end will they be the same or will one be stronger then the other?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha stop pussy footing around the subject... youve heard arguments from both sides now the only way to find out is to try it out but just remember to be careful we all have no real control over what you do we just advise you to be careful about anything concerning your body like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

look ill spell it out for you.
    if you take creatine and sit at home... NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
    if you take creatine and do your normal regime... NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
    creatine only allows you to lift more and more often.
    it wont do the work for you, it just allows you to do more work to get bigger

if you are prepared to work out for longer and with far heavier weights (which is what creatine will allow you to do) then you will get results.

whey protein does things to your muscles to make them grow faster, creatine allows you to lift more.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrock
    I suspect that you mean creatine. If you eat meat you don't really need it, if you are vege or want to top up I would say take a low dose daily and forget about the loading period. If you are boxing you need both sustained and sprint power. Creatine tends to work on the explosive side of things....of course there is some doubt whether it works at all and it causes some folk stomach trouble.

Creatine is not abdundant in meats! Theres somehting like 8grams in a 12 oz steak!
    since it IS in meat and we are talking about a low maintenance dose why are you freaked out? body building and boxing are two different sports in case you hadn't noticed. IF you are on are eating a reasonable amount of meat a day I doubt you would need it for boxing if you want to be a big freak then take more, if your diet is low on meat/no meat I would also suggest trying it :

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It doesn't matter your way to young to be taking supplents to make you work out harder. You shouldn't be working out hard at all let alone harder then you noramlly can. Oppinions of other people don't matter just know that your gonna end up hurting your self which is ultimitly idiotic. If you had the choice to f*** up your muscles for the rest of you life or not to which would you pick, obviously not to unless your some kinda of twisted weirdo that wants into that sort of thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrock

since it IS in meat and we are talking about a low maintenance dose why are you freaked out? body building and boxing are two different sports in case you hadn't noticed. IF you are on are eating a reasonable amount of meat a day I doubt you would need it for boxing if you want to be a big freak then take more, if your diet is low on meat/no meat I would also suggest trying it :

Creatine is a supplement which REALLY helps! It helps to improve performance, recovery times etc.

Creatine = Supplement. Supplement = Helps aid performance. End of.
    5 foot 4 inches and 154 lbs of PURE MAN

Thread Information