Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Juanma and Quintana

Just my opinion on Williams - Qinatana and Juanma - De Leon.

Both fights are tough for the Puertorricans. However, I believe that Quintana can repeat what he did on the first fight. Quintana could dominate the first fight and this time I believe he will be more confident. Quintana should be very careful on the initial rounds when Williams will be stronger and faster, but I think that Quintana once again can use his boxing to dominate the fight. I would not be surprise of a TKO in the late rounds.

For Juanma, things can be little tougher with Ponce De Leon. My opinion is that Juanma has to use an effective counter punch and avoid falling on the trap of wild exchanges with De Leon. Juanma has a very effective short right hook that I believe if used effectively can make a lot of damage. I think that the difference can be on how well D' Leon uses his experience advantage and power to make Juanma lose his focus.
    Puerto Rico, Small Island, Big Champions!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Juanma and Quintana

Pretty good analysis on both fights. As for Juanma, he should just show patience and let Ponce swing away, tire himself out, and then start catching Ponce with those powerful counters. By the way, this is the weeked of the Puerto Rican Day Parade here in New York. As Don King use to say after Tito KO'd someone in devastating fashion: "Viva Puerto Rico!!"

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto Rican Punch View Post
    Just my opinion on Williams - Qinatana and Juanma - De Leon.

Both fights are tough for the Puertorricans. However, I believe that Quintana can repeat what he did on the first fight. Quintana could dominate the first fight and this time I believe he will be more confident. Quintana should be very careful on the initial rounds when Williams will be stronger and faster, but I think that Quintana once again can use his boxing to dominate the fight. I would not be surprise of a TKO in the late rounds.

For Juanma, things can be little tougher with Ponce De Leon. My opinion is that Juanma has to use an effective counter punch and avoid falling on the trap of wild exchanges with De Leon. Juanma has a very effective short right hook that I believe if used effectively can make a lot of damage. I think that the difference can be on how well D' Leon uses his experience advantage and power to make Juanma lose his focus.
    Hey PRP... long time no see. Great night of boxing tonight, eh? Two local boys fighting in championship fights. I thought your analysis was right on the money. Obviously, I'm hoping for Quintana and Juan Manual wins by KO, but realistically speaking, I think anything can happen.

By the way, love your picture of Benitez and Duran. Classic.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

honestly i think that the Williams-Quintana rematch all depends on how Williams made weight, si se tuvo que matar a llegar a las 147 libras, va ganar Quintana, but honestly i have a gut feeling that Williams will take back his belt

as for Lopez, i don't think he's ready, and he's going into the fight a bit too confident, and he's gonna pay for it, underestimating De Leon is a big no no

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think williams looks very drained from the pictures iv seen and could well be stopped this time around

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well , i have to say Mis Panas Boricuas that i agree with all of you guys , but to me Quintana will win again is more confident and had more time to be prepare for this rematch and Juanma like a said in other post before , he have the tools for make a good fight and win , if he takes this fight with calm and focus in what have to do , he will going make it , he have good technical skill in boxing , speed , courage , and power , some people said that is too early for him to make this World Title fight , but i know that Juanma will surprise to a lot of Fans , Juanma now have to know , which is the PDL weakness and He will take use that opportunity.......

Saludos y Repeto para todos los BORICUAS Y MEXICANOS................
    Y Mucha Suerte................Para Nuestros Gallos Boricuas.......
    Vamos Pa`Encima.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amen!!!
    Hidden Content It's Good To Be Back!! Hidden Content

Thread Information