Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warren: Trust me when Pavlik beats Taylor at 166lbs....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Warren: Trust me when Pavlik beats Taylor at 166lbs....

"Arum will give him a few soft defences cash in on him" and "Stay at 160lbs fight a few mandatories and avoid SMW its too deep and Pavlik too limited"

Wow Warren maybe a twat but he knows the game:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ocIFecmBuXk

7:20 on.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Warren: Trust me when Pavlik beats Taylor at 166lbs....

He helped Arum serve up one of those gimme defences.

Warren knows the score alright. Makes me laugh when "fans" accuse him of not knowing what he's doing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Warren knows the score alright. Makes me laugh when "fans" accuse him of not knowing what he's doing

Trouble with Warren is he does the best for himself and his boxer not the fans.

Hopefully in 2009 Khan will fight an actual Lightweight!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Markusdarkus View Post

Exactly. His job.

Hopefully in 2008 Khan will fight one too.. for our (fans) sake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly. His job.

Hopefully in 2008 Khan will fight one too.. for our (fans) sake.

You need to keep the fans onside, i should have said he doesnt do the best thing for boxing.

If i was a boxer in Europe id go with Warren id make a million before i was in a fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Arum will give him a few soft defences cash in on him" and "Stay at 160lbs fight a few mandatories and avoid SMW its too deep and Pavlik too limited"

Yeah Warren should know. He did it with Joe for 10 years. Arum tried to get Joe to fight Pavlik though, so I guess Arum thinks Joe is even more soft than Pavlik.

Bunch of rubbish!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Deanrw View Post

Yeah Warren should know. He did it with Joe for 10 years. Arum tried to get Joe to fight Pavlik though, so I guess Arum thinks Joe is even more soft than Pavlik.

Bunch of rubbish!!

Smoke screen, Arum wont let Pavlik near Calzaghe until he has made $$ off Kelly Pavlik.

Seriously who actually thinks Pavlik can beat Calzaghe? im not sure even Jack Loew thinks that.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arum said he'd like Pavlik to fight Calzaghe and in the same breath said if it doesn't happen we have MAYORGA or RUBIO as possible opponents

I reckon he knew what was most likely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arum said he'd like Pavlik to fight Calzaghe and in the same breath said if it doesn't happen we have MAYORGA or RUBIO as possible opponents

I thought i was Mora or Williams

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah.. and now those two have come into it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ocIFecmBuXk7:20 on.

Bunch of rubbish!!

Smoke screen, Arum wont let Pavlik near Calzaghe until he has made $$ off Kelly Pavlik.

Seriously who actually thinks Pavlik can beat Calzaghe? im not sure even Jack Loew thinks that.
    Did you actually watch Joe's last fight? He was like a fish out of water. He is far from unbeatable and trust me, Jack and Pavlik know this. The only smoke here is the screen you are blowing up your own ass. Pavlik and Joe are both over-rated by so many. Joe knows he is fading and that is why he has been shopping the geriatric unit's for opponents. Pavlik's people are also digging the bottom of the barrel looking for easy pickings. It is all there in black and white.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah.. and now those two have come into it

Warren is correct and tbh he did it with Joe.

BUT!

What gets me are these Hopkins, Jones and Pavlik fans that knock Joe yet there fighters did the same exactly the same.

At least in Joes case when he stepped it up he won

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bunch of rubbish!!

Did you actually watch Joe's last fight? He was like a fish out of water. He is far from unbeatable and trust me, Jack and Pavlik know this. The only smoke here is the screen you are blowing up your own ass. Pavlik and Joe are both over-rated by so many. Joe knows he is fading and that is why he has been shopping the geriatric unit's for opponents. Pavlik's people are also digging the bottom of the barrel looking for easy pickings. It is all there in black and white.

lol. sreious lol.

The only way to beat Calzaghe (unless you detonate an atom bomb on his chin) is to fight backing off and smother, Calzaghe does not fight well on the front foot.

Now Pavlik cannot fight like that,his gimmik is to pressure fighters and out bomb them someone with Calzaghe speed and footwork make it an easy night.

And im not sure Calzaghe is looking for easy pickings yes he is cashing in fighting Roy but surely you cant say Mikkel Kessler and Bernard Hopkins is "Cashing in" and before we get the Hopkins was old crap he was coming off career best B2B wins over Winky Wright and antonio Tarver (112-107) who has since come back and won a world title.

Hopkins was ALL WRONG for calzaghe, Pavlik is PERFECT foir Joe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol. sreious lol.

The only way to beat Calzaghe (unless you detonate an atom bomb on his chin) is to fight backing off and smother, Calzaghe does not fight well on the front foot.

Now Pavlik cannot fight like that,his gimmik is to pressure fighters and out bomb them someone with Calzaghe speed and footwork make it an easy night.

And im not sure Calzaghe is looking for easy pickings yes he is cashing in fighting Roy but surely you cant say Mikkel Kessler and Bernard Hopkins is "Cashing in" and before we get the Hopkins was old crap he was coming off career best B2B wins over Winky Wright and antonio Tarver (112-107) who has since come back and won a world title.

You are just a fanboy. I'm not going to waste any more time with you. You refuse to look through the stained glass to see the big picture. You are just a Nationalistic NutHugger. Plain and simple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol. sreious lol.

You are just a fanboy. I'm not going to waste any more time with you. You refuse to look through the stained glass to see the big picture. You are just a Nationalistic NutHugger. Plain and simple.

You know nothing about Calzaghe or his history he is clearly not over-rated and Pavlik is clearly made for him.

You cant see that fine its your problem the rest of use will call it how we see it is not how we dream it to be.

Thread Information