Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who would u most want 2 see him fight as his retirement fight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who should Oscars last fight be??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who should Oscars last fight be??

Love him or hate him,u got 2 respect him!,im not his biggest fan,but look at the fellas record.Who would u rarther see him fight in his last fight?
    Last edited by njackets; 08-11-2008 at 08:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who should Oscars last fight be??

I'd like to see Margarito win the lottery.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I'd like him to prove he can beat Tony.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sam Peter or W.Klitschko, Because Oscar is always picking on smaller and less gifted big names..

I would like to see Oscar get his head knocked off his shoulders. Sorry I just think the guy is a phony and plays off that in front of the camera.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
    Sam Peter or W.Klitschko, Because Oscar is always picking on smaller and less gifted big names..

I would like to see Oscar get his head knocked off his shoulders. Sorry I just think the guy is a phony and plays off that in front of the camera.
    It is true lately he has been after smaller guys, but less gifted? PBF, Pac and Hatton are hardly ungifted. the guy is not a phony, he has fought and been competive against maybe 20 big names in his career. The only time he was beaten easily was against Bhop a natural 175 pounder. If anypne has the right to say he ducked nobody its ODLH.
    Mayweather
    Hopkins Mosely x 2 Trinidad Chavez Vargas Quartey Camacho Whitaker Hernandez Ruelas Carr Campas Sturm Mayorga Forbes Gonzales Castillejo Gatti Leija Molina Paez
    All champs in their own right.
    The fact the guy hasnt got brain damage after all these opponents is testimate to his abilities in the ring.

I dont even like him that much.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post

It is true lately he has been after smaller guys, but less gifted? PBF, Pac and Hatton are hardly ungifted. the guy is not a phony, he has fought and been competive against maybe 20 big names in his career. The only time he was beaten easily was against Bhop a natural 175 pounder. If anypne has the right to say he ducked nobody its ODLH.
    Mayweather
    Hopkins Mosely x 2 Trinidad Chavez Vargas Quartey Camacho Whitaker Hernandez Ruelas Carr Campas Sturm Mayorga Forbes Gonzales Castillejo Gatti Leija Molina Paez
    The fact the guy hasnt got brain damage after all these opponents is testimate to his abilities in the ring.

Took the words out of my mouth. Except I do like him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather

Haha I just truly hate the bastard, Is he talented..Yes, A Boxing Hall of Famer...Yes, Should he retire...Yes
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather

Nice post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have we forgotten this this guy started at 130 lbs. Picking on bigger guy's ? HAve we also forgotten he fought Bernard Hopkins who was 2 division's above him on the night of the fight or Felix Sturm before that. I like Oscar and I think he will get the fight with Margarito.

El Kabong Guest

I have to say I would like to see Oscar fight Antonio Margarito but if he doesn't want to risk it he needs to fight an old timer like Mosley or Trinidad to give the fans sort of a going away show.

If Oscar truly cares about boxing he'll fight Margarito...it will be like Bowe and Holyfield or Ali and Holmes where the student has become the teacher but it will give a guy who has been fighting his ass off since he was 15 a shot at striking it rich.

If he doesn't fight Tony and Floyd doesn't fight Tony then Miguel Cotto and Paul Williams and Joshua Clottey have shown where the HEART is in the division.

Honestly I like Oscar but if he doesn't fight Tony he's going to really lose ground with me because he's always taken on the best without question and now he's looking to fight Pacquiao instead of Margarito!?!?! It makes him look like a pussy

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hear Ivan Calderon's available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

He doesnt want to fight a Puerto Rican cos of his wife. Otherwise he'd be an option........

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

He doesnt want to fight a Puerto Rican cos of his wife. Otherwise he'd be an option........
    LOL.... yeah, you're right about that. Don't want to get the wifey mad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Iv'e gone 4 Hatton,there was a rumour a while back Oscar wanted 2 make the fight over in the UK,that would be massive,they could proberbly fill Wembley with that.Would be a action packed fight aswell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He should just take on Margarito. I'm mean, this way he can go out by beating the monster no one wanted to fight. But he's an old man now and probably will not take the fight.

Thread Information