Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypnosis & the next level of your game! (long)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hypnosis & the next level of your game! (long)

I just have a hard time sometimes making myself work out when i'm tired or sore, especially long cardio workouts (which I probably need most since I kind of have a gut on me). I'm wondering if this kind of think would help me be motivated to keep working out even though I'm tired and sore and it's difficult.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbore
    I just have a hard time sometimes making myself work out when i'm tired or sore, especially long cardio workouts (which I probably need most since I kind of have a gut on me). I'm wondering if this kind of think would help me be motivated to keep working out even though I'm tired and sore and it's difficult.
    well were are completely different types of people. you would have to decide if it works for you.

I know you are asking for advice, but some things you have to figure out for yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think this sort of thing probably works best as a motivational tool. It just reminds you when you need it that it is something you love, and something that you love to improve in. When you can't be bothered getting up and going for a run, it reminds you that all the greats would have jumped up to go for a run in the beleif that it will make them better.

I also feel it would do the same for beginners right through to the experts.. If you notice one thing about the top pro's, it's that they do not EVER have any doubt in themselves. and if they do, they NEVER show it. Sometimes even after that have been destroyed by a better boxer... And as I said in my earlier posts, the pro's get millions of dollars to act, feel, and BE the best... At most or our levels, when only get enjoyment from it.. And sometimes our commitment or heart just isn't in being the best we can be. For whatever reason... This just re-enforces it in our minds...
    It by no means makes you a great boxer. You still need to take every step in the gym the same as the next guy. With or without these affirmations , anyone who put in the time and effort will become a good boxer...

I just feel that Beleiving you already ARE a great boxer takes you one step closer. But as someone else said, it may not be for everyone, and it's up to you to decide if it would benifit you or not.
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's deffo helped me in my sparring this week. I didn't put them on a stereo or anything....just read over them a few times. It basically got me to belive that I was stronger in some areas than others and to look at the positives. I used to always think of there strong points and be worried. Thanks for the advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cillenmolin
    Also if anyone see's an interest in me making this a pure instructional article in PDF format for download on the net anytime, please let me know and i'll see what I can do.
    If their is interest also, I may start a webpage with a huge list of positive lines people can add to, or take for their own recordings.
    that would be great if you made ur own site on this stuff. this stuff is great and helps big time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Due to the interest that has been shown, I also have another path like this that some may be intrested in. It is very very very good & probably my favourite thing to listen to. You don't have to record it yourself.
    I found it in one of those share programs such as Bearshare, but i'm sure it can be found on other programs like this. The mp3 is titles "Instantaneous Personal Magnetism" by a guy named "Paul Scheele". The file goes for around 15 minutes and is relaxing for the whole 15 minutes. But after listening to it you feel amazing. It asks you to focus on some with qualities you admire, such as great boxer that has a great style. During the recording it goes about programing your brain in certain ways to think and act like this person. It is very very very good. My absolute best and most productive workouts have been acheived after listening to this, and don't feel I could have gotten close that level without it..
    So if you guys can find that file, download it and wack it on an mp3 player and have a listen. It's absolutely brilliant....

Feedback on this also is most welcome, and I would love to hear what you guys think of it & if it has the same results on you as it had on me.

Infact anything by Paul Scheele is a very good listen, but that one is probably the best one.
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If someone finds a torrent file. Can you post it please? I've tried and cant find it at present.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

guna try that gota get a mic

Thread Information