He was doing his comical standup and talking about his career at the Liverpool Olympia. I posted a big thing on here last night and when I was about to click submit thread the connection went off . But anyways I had a blast, I was VIP so we all got a private meet and greet with the Hitman and I told him I hope he smashes Malignaggi, he laughed and said "Thanks mate, I'll do be best". He was calling Junior Witter a dickhead to the applause and screams of the crowd and talking about everything from Amateur days to Mayweather. He said Ben Tackie is the hardest opponent he fought. There was so many things he said wich were great. If one of these shows is by you then go to it. It was a great experience. We had a 3 course meal and Ricky finished off after a 45 minutes on stage saying I have the P4P best fans in the world and the best is yet to come. The reception was brilliant. That song came up against Lazcano "He ate all the pies...." and lights were flashing all over the place. A great champion and a great guy.