Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If Usain Bolt Wins the 200m As Convincingly as the 100m...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If Usain Bolt Wins the 200m As Convincingly as the 100m...

Look at this I went hard at this man I raped Bilbo this thread for all intensive purposes Bilbo you were wrong. Maybe rape is the wrong word that might stimulate something in your sick convoluted mind.

But yeah good for Bolt.

ICB Guest

I heard they don't really have any independent Caribbean, anti-doping federation. Which raises concern to me im not saying he does take steroids. But i think most of the runners do take steroids.

I hope he isn't though because he is good for the sport, he is young and i don't remember ever seeing a sprinter of that size. And Michael Johnson used to be one of my idols growing up, so its good too see the torch pass on, but he is very suspect IMO.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Look at this I went hard at this man I raped Bilbo this thread for all intensive purposes Bilbo you were wrong. Maybe rape is the wrong word that might stimulate something in your sick convoluted mind.

But yeah good for Bolt.

Wow you revive a several months old thread to try and prove a point over me and then acuse me of being the petty one?

You then talk of wanting to rape me and accuse me of being the perverted one?

You are a twisted young man Amat.

Like Ouma I don't care enough to debate this but I will say, in the words of Buzz Lightyear to Woody in Toy Story, words that you once spoke of me ' You are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity, farewell'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
    I heard they don't really have any independent Caribbean, anti-doping federation. Which raises concern to me im not saying he does take steroids. But i think most of the runners do take steroids.

I hope he isn't though because he is good for the sport, he is young and i don't remember ever seeing a sprinter of that size. And Michael Johnson used to be one of my idols growing up, so its good too see the torch pass on, but he is very suspect IMO.
    YEah I see there have been some suspicions directed at Jamaica. What makes Bolt suspect, his dominance? If he is suspect, then they're all suspect. I don't know the ins and outs of how drug testing goes, but at an international level I'm sure he is subject to the same testing as everyone else, and at the Olympics you can be sure he is being tested as well as it is humanly possible to test someone.

Another top sprinter who's records still hold is Florence Griffith Joyner. (FloJo). If ever there was someone who is suspect, it's her. Johnson, I'm not sure abut, He never really struck me like that, but who knows. But Flojo sure did.

And then there was lynford christie, didn't he get dinged once?

Of course we all know about Ben Johnson.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post

YEah I see there have been some suspicions directed at Jamaica. What makes Bolt suspect, his dominance? If he is suspect, then they're all suspect. I don't know the ins and outs of how drug testing goes, but at an international level I'm sure he is subject to the same testing as everyone else, and at the Olympics you can be sure he is being tested as well as it is humanly possible to test someone.

Another top sprinter who's records still hold is Florence Griffith Joyner. (FloJo). If ever there was someone who is suspect, it's her. Johnson, I'm not sure abut, He never really struck me like that, but who knows. But Flojo sure did.

You still had Donovan Bailey he was one of my favorites. I watched him when i was 6 breaking the record at Atlanta in 1996, with one of the worst starts i can ever remember.

I heard he had a bad injury the last time i see him was when he got like 12 seconds, which was sad he could have been alot greater IMO. I heard him and Michael Johnson got the highest maxium speed recorded like 27.2 mph or something, not sure if that still stands though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post

You still had Donovan Bailey he was one of my favorites. I watched him when i was 6 breaking the record at Atlanta in 1996, with one of the worst starts i can ever remember.

I heard he had a bad injury the last time i see him was when he got like 12 seconds, which was sad he could have been alot greater IMO. I heard him and Michael Johnson got the highest maxium speed recorded like 27.2 mph or something, not sure if that still stands though.
    yeah, Bailey's win was awesome, I remember it well. At first I thought he would lose, but by the time the race was half over he looked very good. Also his 150m exhibition race against Johnson, that was close, until Johnsome pulled a muscle.

Interesting to note that the unofficial title of "The World's fastest man" always has gone to the 100m champion. Until the 1996 olympics, where Bailey won the 100 and Johnson won the 200. Of course the US media really played down Bailey and played up Johnson, and for a time it was the 200m champion who beame the world's fastest man.

Another recent top notch Canadian sprinter was Bruny Surin, who ran 9.84 in a losing effort against Maurice Greene in 1999.

If you are into sprinting history, look up Harry Jerome, he is probably the top ever Canadian sprinter, in terms of having the most world records.

Thread Information