Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carl Froch (the Froak) talking about his future.........

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Carl Froch (the Froak) talking about his future.........

Hopefully, I'm finally going to get my future resolved soon. There have been a few hiccups and dissapointments - I really would have loved to have tested myself against Joe Calzaghe. But it looks like I'm now fighting top Canadian Jean Pascal for Joe's old WBC belt, hopefully in Nottingham.

Pascal's unbeaten in 21 fights, but he's had most of them against moderate opposition in Canada, so he's untested in that sense. But he was a top amateur. I believe he boxed in the olympics and I certainly remember him winning a Commonwealth gold over here.

In my opinion Pascal and i will be fighting for the liniar 168lb title and will be contacting ring magazine to make this for the wbc and ring belt. Calzaghe has ducked me long enough im legacy Jones is old and Pavlik is dreadful id knock him out in 3rds. After Pascal i want Kessler who is a slightly better Pavlik he will go in 6rds my resume speaks for itself his is weak all he done was lose to Calzaghe.

As for Pascal he's been inactive for sixth months but he is younger, confident and ambitious... much better than Kessler and in my opinion as good as a Calzaghe was in 2005 so there is no way i'm taking him lightly.

As I keep saying. I'm destined to be the next WBC World champion .... watch this space.

Carl Froch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Carl Froch (the Froak) talking about his future.........

"In my opinion Pascal and i will be fighting for the liniar 168lb title and will be contacting ring magazine to make this for the wbc and ring belt. Calzaghe has ducked me long enough im legacy Jones is old and Pavlik is dreadful id knock him out in 3rds. After Pascal i want Kessler who is a slightly better Pavlik he will go in 6rds my resume speaks for itself his is weak all he done was lose to Calzaghe"

Where does this idiot get off? honestly ive never wanted a fighter get knocked out so much.

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Markusdarkus View Post
    "In my opinion Pascal and i will be fighting for the liniar 168lb title and will be contacting ring magazine to make this for the wbc and ring belt. Calzaghe has ducked me long enough im legacy Jones is old and Pavlik is dreadful id knock him out in 3rds. After Pascal i want Kessler who is a slightly better Pavlik he will go in 6rds my resume speaks for itself his is weak all he done was lose to Calzaghe"

Where does this idiot get off? honestly ive never wanted a fighter get knocked out so much.
    Then he'll KO Haye in 1, and then he'll take Anderson Silva at UFC in 1 minute, then hopefully he'll KO himself.

I can see why Calzaghes ducking him

Wheres this interview from
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by plopeater View Post

Then he'll KO Haye in 1, and then he'll take Anderson Silva at UFC in 1 minute, then hopefully he'll KO himself.

Calzaghe is ducking him just like Calzaghe was ducking Kessler? LMAO!

When will these bums learn that the old dragon rules

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That interview reminded me of the safety nvideos we got shown as manual workers, spot the mistakes.

This would be onje for a lawyer, spot the libel

He will be fighting for the linear super middle title when Calzaghe hasnt lost it or retired?

Pascal is as good as Calzaghe was 3 years ago?

Kessler and Pavlik will both get kod by him?

The only thing that made sense was "my resume speaks for itself"

Also, notice how he didnt sound too confident when talking about Calzaghe, he says, "id like to have tested myself against Calzaghe"

Not "id have smoked his boots"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mind you Joe ain't doing his legacy any favors fighting RJJ as his last fight. The guy is a shell of his former self. He is looking for the name and the cheque. Pavlik would underline his career. Froch is too much of a risk! I do feel for him because he is one of those fighters who's had to come up the long way as he is too much of a risk for the established names

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by sanj16 View Post
    Mind you Joe ain't doing his legacy any favors fighting RJJ as his last fight. The guy is a shell of his former self. He is looking for the name and the cheque. Pavlik would underline his career. Froch is too much of a risk! I do feel for him because he is one of those fighters who's had to come up the long way as he is too much of a risk for the established names
    Calzaghe was never gonna fight Froch, Froch knows this and is just using his name to try make some noise, he may have come up the long way but a risk for the established fighters? outside the UK he's unknown, if Pavlik fought him he'd get stick for fighting another Lockett. As for Joe not fighting Pavlik, I wouldnt write it off, I still think it will happen, but I guarantee that if he beat Pavlik he'd still get stick for not fighting someone like Tavoris Cloud who'll probably be the next big hype

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopefully, I'm finally going to get my future resolved soon. There have been a few hiccups and dissapointments - I really would have loved to have tested myself against Joe Calzaghe. But it looks like I'm now fighting top Canadian Jean Pascal for Joe's old WBC belt, hopefully in Nottingham.

Pascal's unbeaten in 21 fights, but he's had most of them against moderate opposition in Canada, so he's untested in that sense. But he was a top amateur. I believe he boxed in the olympics and I certainly remember him winning a Commonwealth gold over here.

In my opinion Pascal and i will be fighting for the liniar 168lb title and will be contacting ring magazine to make this for the wbc and ring belt. Calzaghe has ducked me long enough im legacy Jones is old and Pavlik is dreadful id knock him out in 3rds. After Pascal i want Kessler who is a slightly better Pavlik he will go in 6rds my resume speaks for itself his is weak all he done was lose to Calzaghe.

As for Pascal he's been inactive for sixth months but he is younger, confident and ambitious... much better than Kessler and in my opinion as good as a Calzaghe was in 2005 so there is no way i'm taking him lightly.

As I keep saying. I'm destined to be the next WBC World champion .... watch this space.

Carl Froch

Its a lot of big talk from someone who has yet to fight a top name.
    Balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got it mailed to me i think he does an interview a month for his forum.

We were having a good laugh at it at work.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good read but yours that you got MAILED to you seems to have a bit of artistic licence towards his web page
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good read but yours that you got MAILED to you seems to have a bit of artistic licence towards his web page

Do you have an original? i thought it might have been sexed up as we all hate him at work but then again i read it and thought he probably would say that.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The 1st half is about Forest then its

He's been inactive for sixth months but he is younger, confident and ambitious... so there is no way i'm taking him lightly.
    As I keep saying. I'm destined to be the next WBC World champion .... watch this space
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He should try stand-up. I wonder what the guy's at the The Ring would say to him if he does actually contact them.
    "It wasn't the night of the jab"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The 1st half is about Forest then its

He's been inactive for sixth months but he is younger, confident and ambitious... so there is no way i'm taking him lightly.
    As I keep saying. I'm destined to be the next WBC World champion .... watch this space

Thanks man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tins06 View Post
    He should try stand-up. I wonder what the guy's at the The Ring would say to him if he does actually contact them.

i would think

Who are you?

Thread Information