Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carl Froch (The Froak) sparring y/day.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Carl Froch (The Froak) sparring y/day.

Know someone who is a Froak nut and he recorded him fighting a heavyweight.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/venu46/videos/5/

Good power but a good jab and movement beat this guy every day. I just wish he would stop fighting bums so i could really judge if he is the real deal. Wheres the B class fight? a Bika, Zuniga or Mundine? just bum after bum. Mind you he says his idol is Roy Jones but even Roy faced the odd B test in his hayday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Carl Froch (The Froak) sparring y/day.

Froak lol.

I think he's decent and tough mofo. Be a big man to swerve him for a full 12 to get the decision.

PS video not working for me.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

right, why do you always put ( the froak ) its actually really pathetic.

secondly, the video doesnt work...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's on the cobra boxing.com forum Tam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post

70% of American broadcasters pronounce it Froak and the word Froak is another word for to coast, path of least resistance.

You telling me that word doesnt not fit Froch aka the Slowworm.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Markusdarkus View Post

70% of American broadcasters pronounce it Froak and the word Froak is another word for to coast, path of least resistance.

no it doesnt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no it doesnt.
    Yes it does.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no it doesnt.
    Yes it does.
    at the end of the day his name is Carl Froch not carl Froak, I dont understand the need in putting it every time you do a post about him. Maybe once was funny but everytime is pretty sad man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no it doesnt.
    Yes it does.
    at the end of the day his name is Carl Froch not carl Froak, I dont understand the need in putting it every time you do a post about him. Maybe once was funny but everytime is pretty sad man

Forget about it, it doesnt effect you i dont hate on the guy but until he fights someone he will be known to me as the Froak.

And no Pascal is not that person Bika would knock him out.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes it does.

Forget about it, it doesnt effect you i dont hate on the guy but until he fights someone he will be known to me as the Froak.

Nahh hes Carl Froch to most normal people mate. As ive said before its just a waiting game now, he will get his shot and he cant be ducked forever but a top ranked fighter and will be the man to beat at 168 if he has a belt too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nahh hes Carl Froch to most normal people mate. As ive said before its just a waiting game now, he will get his shot and he cant be ducked forever but a top ranked fighter and will be the man to beat at 168 if he has a belt too.

He should have been pushed 5 fights ago. I agree Inkin ducked him but Hennessey is ruining his best years. He just cannot take any more tune ups or anymore cans its getting crazy. Im not sure how the hell he is ranked 1 by the WBC but he is good luck to the guy but patience is wearing very thin.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He should have been pushed 5 fights ago. I agree Inkin ducked him but Hennessey is ruining his best years. He just cannot take any more tune ups or anymore cans its getting crazy. Im not sure how the hell he is ranked 1 by the WBC but he is good luck to the guy but patience is wearing very thin.
    His best years are still to come mate, you just dont have faith in him at all. Hes been the best hes ever been in the last 2 years then earlier in his career. Hennessey was waiting for the right time and now it is that time and hes going to be dangerous for any fighter at 168

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His best years are still to come mate, you just dont have faith in him at all. Hes been the best hes ever been in the last 2 years then earlier in his career. Hennessey was waiting for the right time and now it is that time and hes going to be dangerous for any fighter at 168
    If he is the best he has ever been for the last 2yrs why hasnt he fought anyone? not even a B class test a Mundine or a Bika or a Zuniga.

Yes he is dangerous but an elite boxer would ruin him. IMHO the best boxer he fought was Brian Magee and Magee had him in all sorts of trouble.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he is the best he has ever been for the last 2yrs why hasnt he fought anyone? not even a B class test a Mundine or a Bika or a Zuniga.

Yes he is dangerous but an elite boxer would ruin him. IMHO the best boxer he fought was Brian Magee and Magee had him in all sorts of trouble.
    Well he had to sort out thing domestically too. Tony Dodson fight was waiting to happen for years. Robin Reid years too. Magee was the next best fight for him at 168 and he learnt a lot from that fight. Hes grown since that fight and you can tell that from his performances. Not every fight Carl will be in will be a washover, at the end of the day even if it was close he still was in command and knew the KO was coming and eventually knocked him out. thats all that matters, a champion grows from each fight and thats evident in Carl Frochs perfomances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well he had to sort out thing domestically too. Tony Dodson fight was waiting to happen for years. Robin Reid years too. Magee was the next best fight for him at 168 and he learnt a lot from that fight. Hes grown since that fight and you can tell that from his performances. Not every fight Carl will be in will be a washover, at the end of the day even if it was close he still was in command and knew the KO was coming and eventually knocked him out. thats all that matters, a champion grows from each fight and thats evident in Carl Frochs perfomances.

I hope he does well he is English and there is a nationalistic biast inside everybody, I would preffer him to have that attitude asfter he had ammassed something in boxing, I still remember he was ringside with Jim Rosenstein on ITV and they showed the highlights of Calzaghe Viet II and he said if i fought Calzaghe id knock him spark out trust me. It then cut to Benn and Collins in the crowd and they were pissing themselves and when asked about the comment they both said in his dreams.

Thread Information