Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phuking Republicans!

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Phuking Republicans!

These mother phukers are soooo desperate that they just ran a 5 minute clip on 9/11 during the RNC. Is this all they have? More FEAR MONGERING from the Rerpublicans

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Phuking Republicans!

The 'publicans are trying to make themselves 'public'.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
    These mother phukers are soooo desperate that they just ran a 5 minute clip on 9/11 during the RNC. Is this all they have? More FEAR MONGERING from the Rerpublicans
    Yes fear mongering.....you Democrats wouldn't know much about that would you

"They are going to take away your welfare and social security"

I don't say that as a Republican, I say that as a REGISTERED INDEPENDENT!

McCain is middle of the road, Palin is far right, Biden AND Obama are FAR left. I'm voting FOR McCain. I understand the "wrap them in the flag" view on the Republicans but I can also see the "blame America first" view on the Democrats.

Politics is a game, but I see McCain voting 86% with the Republicans and Obama voting 97% with the Democrats. I also see EXPERIENCE on the Republican's side (for once) and that has also made my mind up...along with the fact that I would have voted for McCain in 2000 if given the chance.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post

McCain is middle of the road, Palin is far right, Biden AND Obama are FAR left. I'm voting FOR McCain. I understand the "wrap them in the flag" view on the Republicans but I can also see the "blame America first" view on the Democrats.

Politics is a game, but I see McCain voting 86% with the Republicans and Obama voting 97% with the Democrats. I also see EXPERIENCE on the Republican's side (for once) and that has also made my mind up...along with the fact that I would have voted for McCain in 2000 if given the chance.
    EXPERIENCE is on the Republican side? Look at it this way, you have a man who is about to drop dead any minute and then where will all of your so called experience be? The only thing the Republicans have to run on is scare tactics from 9/11? Which I and many others believe was an inside job. How could a plane hit the Pentagon? Isn't the Pentagon the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense? Why hasn't the footage from the security cameras that caught that footage been released to the public? Because it was not an air plane, thats why.

The only changes the old man will be making if he is elected are his home address and his adult diapers.
    Last edited by SigmaMu; 09-05-2008 at 01:44 AM.

El Kabong Guest

EXPERIENCE is on the Republican side? Look at it this way, you have a man who is about to drop dead any minute and then where will all of your so called experience be? The only thing the Republicans have to run on is scare tactics from 9/11? Which I and many others believe was an inside job. How could a plane hit the Pentagon? Isn't the Pentagon the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense? Why hasn't the footage from the security cameras that caught that footage been released to the public? Because it was not an air plane, thats why.
    #1 Palin still has more EXECUTIVE experience than anyone else running right now, more than McCain, more than Biden, more than Obama.

#2 Palin is a candidate for VICE PRESIDENT unlike Obama who's running for PRESIDENT.

#3 Your "9/11 was an inside job" view is sickening and I think you need to seek mental help.

El Kabong Guest

...as per your "9/11 was an inside job" thoughts....I might remind you, that people still think the moon landing was faked and professional wrestling is real.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obama Biden, seriously could you possibly have a more unfortunately named duo to run for the American presidency?

I keep saying it, and I will repeat it now, there is no way in hell that America will vote a black muslim with a classic terrorist name into office.

It's called the White House for a reason............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

McCain voted with Bush 90% of the time
    What road is he in the middle of,a highway with a tanker truck bearing down?
    And experience at sucking,is still sucking
    Im sure whores are good at taking it up the ass,but I wouldnt want my daughter learning how to do it
    Last edited by Trainer Monkey; 09-05-2008 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Not finished

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Obama Biden, seriously could you possibly have a more unfortunately named duo to run for the American presidency?

I keep saying it, and I will repeat it now, there is no way in hell that America will vote a black muslim with a classic terrorist name into office.

quiet brit..

worry about your own country.. i don't even know who your president is.. tony blair still?

SigmaMu Guest

...as per your "9/11 was an inside job" thoughts....I might remind you, that people still think the moon landing was faked and professional wrestling is real.
    Stop watching CNN and Fox you mediot!

You are the kind of person that I would steal dope from and then I would help you look for it and all that time you would be thinking I was doing you a favor.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sarah Palin has me thinking uptight over bearing strict schoolteacher.......

this could go somewhere ..........

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

quiet brit..

worry about your own country.. i don't even know who your president is.. tony blair still?

Our President , ah bless you Yanks and your complete ignorance of the world beyond your shores.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only cross most Americans will put next to a black man would be a burning one!
    "There is no point being alive if you cannot do the deadlift."
    John Paul Sigmarrsson, 4 time Word's Strongest Man

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    McCain voted with Bush 90% of the time
    What road is he in the middle of,a highway with a tanker truck bearing down?
    And experience at sucking,is still sucking
    Im sure whores are good at taking it up the ass,but I wouldnt want my daughter learning how to do it
    McCain voted with Republicans 86% of the time meanwhile Obama voted with Democrats 97% of the time. McCain has actually written some laws and is willing to take a stand on serious issues...Obama has been a US Senator for like 140 working days....all the things people dislike about W are apparently positives for Obama. He's never made a big decision, never really had much going on with politics, and has no experience of running anything outside of politics ie a business.

Danny_G I don't watch CNN OR Fox...I wonder if your shapeshifting reptilian overlords know that you know what is REALLY going on .....get a life wierdo

I don't mind Obama, I just think he needs more experience and Americans will vote for him.

Bilbo, no one cares about Gordon Brown and no one cares he's a Prime Minister and not a President.....no one cares that England will never be ready for a President

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: Phuking Republicans!

Ross Perot for President
    Hidden Content Boot Hill, Where the Real Fights Are Fought.

Thread Information