Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: racial slurs about A.khan weak chin.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default racial slurs about A.khan weak chin.

I have enjoyed watching amir khans fights since he turned pro and I do think he will be something special one day..hopefully.
    I also realise that his chin is his main problem and wonder how will he ever get over that and improve in that area.
    I have been reading a few racial slurs that were taken of YOUTUBE Implying that because Amir is indian he can not take a punch. Now I know this is immature and stupid behaviour from those idiots writing that stuff but I was just wondering what other boxers apart from NAZ is there that are indian that have went on to do great things.

your thoughts..?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: racial slurs about A.khan weak chin.

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    I have enjoyed watching amir khans fights since he turned pro and I do think he will be something special one day..hopefully.
    I also realise that his chin is his main problem and wonder how will he ever get over that and improve in that area.
    I have been reading a few racial slurs that were taken of YOUTUBE Implying that because Amir is indian he can not take a punch. Now I know this is immature and stupid behaviour from those idiots writing that stuff but I was just wondering what other boxers apart from NAZ is there that are indian that have went on to do great things.

your thoughts..?
    Indian? Is the post some sort of attempt at being funny? There both not Indian they are British Muslims Kahn being of Pakistani heritage and Naz Yemi.

Secondly i dont think Kahn will go onto great things maybe win a world title one day but imo never going to be be a superstar.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your thoughts..?
    I thought Khan was born and raised in Lancashire. If you are looking for historical roots, I am fairly certain his family hails from Pakistan. NAZ if I'm not mistaken was also born and raised in England and his family hails from Yemen.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your thoughts..?
    Close but no cigar , all your facts are wrong , you are a total prick.
    GO FUCK YOURSELF IS THE ADVICE FROM DARK LORD.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was dissapointing to see khan knocked out like that, he isnt as bad as Naz was. Well naz was the better skilled fighter but imo khan was the better person. Khan got caught he lost, he should move on as soon as possible and not keep that lost in his head. Atleast his still young, some great fighters lose early in their career. Its just a matter of what khan will do in the future not what has happen in the past.

Thread Information