Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chad Dawson getting Floyd Maweather, and Roy Jones Jr's vote.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chad Dawson getting Floyd Maweather, and Roy Jones Jr's vote.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Markusdarkus View Post
    He is black, American and flashy. Thats why they like him. Who else do they have to cheer about?

Just like Black Americans liking Obama without knowing what any of his policys are.
    Dawson is flashy? Maybe in his fighting, but his personality isn't flashy at all. Thats bullshit, why wouldn't they hype Andre Berto then? Andre Ward? Dirrell? The Peterson brothers? There are plenty of up and coming black fighters from the states. All the guys I mentioned are guys for them to cheer about, and there are plenty more. Also black amercians not knowing Obama's policies is a horrible comparison. These two are as knowledgable about boxing as anyone. They both have been among the finest pure boxers the sport has ever seen, they know the sport, but especially when a guy can truly box. Furthermore, I can see Roy sponsoring a guy to a certain extent, but when Roy, a guy who thinks of himself as highly as I've seen anyone, says that this guy reminds him of his younger self, that IMO shows that Roy truly believes in this guy's skills. Roy used to say that Mayweather was good, but he was no Roy Jones. Why all the sudden would give this guy so much credibility when there is a large crop of skilled "black, flashy, american" fighters coming up in the near future.

even somtimes i cant stand taeth i agree 100% on what he said. MARKUSDARKUS queer, i hope u get banned.
    If it helps I can't stand myself either most of the time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth View Post
    What? you don't think people can be racist to their own race? Hitler was half jewish

Hmm.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    He is black, American and flashy. Thats why they like him. Who else do they have to cheer about?

Just like Black Americans liking Obama without knowing what any of his policys are.
    Yeah, Jones and Mayweather haven't got a clue about what goes on inside the ring, it's skin color they are worried about Fuck off, Andre Berto is much flashier then Dawson why wouldn't they go for him.

Just saw Taeth's post, he is 100% right, what a terrible post that was even by your putrid standards.

Why would Jones and Mayweather even go for dawson? by the way my father is black so i am of mixed race. If you think there is anything there racist you is stupid, hence my screen name "Darkus" or should i change that incase its seen as offencive?

People tend to gel with people they are like it nature.

Get the fuk outta here with the neg rep, people are far to tetchy now days.
    Your post was just wrong, and you complain about people being tetchy?
    Take another dose of neg rep....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, Jones and Mayweather haven't got a clue about what goes on inside the ring, it's skin color they are worried about Fuck off, Andre Berto is much flashier then Dawson why wouldn't they go for him.

Just saw Taeth's post, he is 100% right, what a terrible post that was even by your putrid standards.

Why would Jones and Mayweather even go for dawson? by the way my father is black so i am of mixed race. If you think there is anything there racist you is stupid, hence my screen name "Darkus" or should i change that incase its seen as offencive?

And there's never been a black person who was racist against his own...

That was the shittiest of shitty comparisons. If that was how Roy felt then why would he be having a love fest with Joe Calzaghe right now? Roy's more of a trash-talker than anything else.

And Floyd disses EVERYONE. Why all of a sudden would he give someone credit whom he didn't feel deserved it.

And who the hell knew you were black because you have 'darkus' in your name? So all black people are dark now?
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Your post was just wrong, and you complain about people being tetchy?
    Take another dose of neg rep....

In what way was my post wrong it was opinions nothing else. To even suggest that what i said was in any way racist is laughable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Killface View Post

That was the shittiest of shitty comparisons. If that was how Roy felt then why would he be having a love fest with Joe Calzaghe right now? Roy's more of a trash-talker than anything else.

And Floyd disses EVERYONE. Why all of a sudden would he give someone credit whom he didn't feel deserved it.

And who the hell knew you were black because you have 'darkus' in your name? So all black people are dark now?

Ya ok i hate my father i never even suggested it was racial just that certain groups gel and bond.

If the board is really this techy and dumb this is my last post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF does techy mean? I don't think people on here are touchy with anything either than dissing Pavlik and racism. ONe is acceptable the other wasn't until B-Hop owned him. Also why are you letting us get under your skin this much, just brush it off, and move along. This is definitely not worth losing a spot on the only forum with this magnitude of knowlegable boxing fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Killface View Post

Ya ok i hate my father i never even suggested it was racial just that certain groups gel and bond.

If the board is really this techy and dumb this is my last post.
    Then this should be your last post. That's very gay of you to whine about neg repping and then you neg rep. Never did I suggest you hated your father (or yourself for that matter) I simply pointed out a FACT. There are black people who are racist against their own. You pointed to your blackness as evidence of not being racist against black people when that is essentially meaningless. Never did I suggest you yourself are racist, you took that leap all on your own.

I didn't give you negative rep simply because I was giving you somewhat of a benefit of the doubt while still challenging you on your statement. You took a flying leap from what 2 boxers thought of another boxer to people's voting habits and your statement was wrought with RACIST BULLSHIT (I'm saying it now). I don't know if you hate your father and don't care, but guess what? Plenty of people do, so to respond with that made 0 sense, but I've begun to suspect that may be typical with you. Eat a dick and fall off the face of the Earth.
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is that you, Royal?

Thread Information