I really like this kid, but its even more impressive when both Floyd Mayweather and Roy Jones Jr think so highly of this kid. I mean not only are they the two previous long standing p4p#1's(B-Hop didn't reign very long), but they both are pure boxers who have as much if not more knowledge of boxing then maybe anyone else, barring B-Hop. Since prime Roy has there been a guy who neutralizes his opponents more with his speed? I can't think of anybody. He goes to the body and the head well, he throws unique combinations that you can't prepare for because nobody since Roy throws them like him. I also have seen three of his "scary moments" and honestly against Harding it was a jab that caught Dawson off balance, but he wasn't hurt at all, same with Adamek, Dawson leaned to the side, seemed to not see the punch coming, but he looked completely fine afterwards. Against Johnson he was legitimately hurt, but they fought a war, I haven't seen big guys land so many shots against eachother, especially to the body, in a very long time. He probably has the second fastest hands in boxing p4p (Behind Berto), but along with that speed he has his size and long arms which really add to that speed, and besides his fight with Johnson Dawson has shown really good defense, which like Roy is largely in the form of his offense and not allowing his opponent to get off.

I really want Dawson-BHop. I think that would be a great fight. Hopkins is so hard to hit, and Dawson who is in great shape doesn't have the same output as Calzaghe that would create the one weakness age has seemed to have brought to Hopkins. I think this would be a great technical fight.