Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 232 of 311 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4665

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Watched a couple lately:
    47 meters below, pretty good shark film. Terrifying at times.
    Baby driver, some awesome car chase scenes and an excellent soundtrack.
    I watced Alien Convenient a while back. Pretty good. Much better than Prometheus.
    All eyes on me, uncanny how much he looks like Tupac.
    Baywatch, terrible, just terrible.
    Boyka undisputed, loved it but I'm a fan of the series.
    Chuck, pretty good movie base on Chuck Wepner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I rarely watch movies, i do not remember last movie I watched but my favorite movie is "Muay Thai Fighter" (2007)

Summaries:
    Lifelong friends learn the traditional techniques and skills of Muay Thai Fighting that has been past down from generations. When their training camp is shut down they begin to fight underground and bring the art of Muay Thai Fighting back to life. The fighting in the ring parallels the fight for their life, when the ultimate, highly anticipated, action filled fight demonstrates to be their biggest challenge they are prepared to die for one another.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fantastic beast and where to find them was very poor.
    Rogue One too long and boring
    Passenger a waste of time
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Bubba Ho-Tep (again)....great movie.....Living in a dilapidated rest home, Elvis (played by Bruce Campbell) and Black JFK (played by Ossie Davis) fight an evil soul sucking mummy to save the old folks residing in that rest home. Solid goofy comedy

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Bubba Ho-Tep (again)....great movie.....Living in a dilapidated rest home, Elvis (played by Bruce Campbell) and Black JFK (played by Ossie Davis) fight an evil soul sucking mummy to save the old folks residing in that rest home. Solid goofy comedy
    The book was just as crazy as the film and it spent an awful long time describing a puss filled boil on the end of his knob

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    The book was just as crazy as the film and it spent an awful long time describing a puss filled boil on the end of his knob
    LOL, I would imagine that it would have because the move spent a good deal of time on that too.

I've already started my Halloween themed movies in my Netflix queue...we had 'Child's Play' not all that long ago. Holy shit that's a train wreck of a movie.... I mean it's enjoyable which is exactly what I'm looking for, properly done schlock, but hold crap 'Child's Play' is a silly movie. It certainly fits in with the 'Nightmare on Elm Street' & 'Friday The 13th' & 'Halloween' & 'Sleepaway Camp' type movies.

I'm really excited about the movies in my queue though, next up is 'Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse' which looks incredible.

El Kabong Guest

'Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse' hilarious movie here's the trailer

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

baby driver - brilliant

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse' hilarious movie here's the trailer

Highlights:
    Singing Brittany Spears with a zombie, & the gran biting his ass.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have been watching Ken Burns The Vietnam war series and really surprised at the depth and big picture background. It gives The Ten Thousand day war released in the early 80's a solid run.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sully was a good film and nice touch at the end when they showed the real pilot and survivors. Tom Hanks stars in this portrait of airline pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger, which depicts his successful emergency landing of an aeroplane on the Hudson River in January 2009.

El Kabong Guest

Orson Welles in 'The Third Man' brilliant film, BRILLIANT beautifully shot film noir, interesting location and time, playful little soundtrack as done by Anton Karas on the zither....yes, the fucking ZITHER. Watching the first half I was thinking "This movie could actually be remade" then at the end of the film I was thinking "There's no fucking way this could ever or should ever be remade!"....Orson Welles is a fucking legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Have been watching Ken Burns The Vietnam war series and really surprised at the depth and big picture background. It gives The Ten Thousand day war released in the early 80's a solid run.
    I rather like the style Ken Burns has for his documentaries....however I do notice a slant in his delivery, but then again I would notice that. I really enjoyed Prohibition, The West, Baseball, Jazz, The War, and The National Parks: America's Greatest Idea...The Roosevelts and Cancer The Emperor of All Maladies are in my queue.

Next up in the queue is 1980's classic 'BasketCase'...I'm early preparing for Halloween

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One issue I had was the minimal mention of any effort by the US Allies. Seeing it from both north and south Vietnamese side was really good.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched the Accountant which was good action packed and well told but a bit contrived.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a few days away soon and have a nice 1080p version of this to watch on the way there and back. I'm really looking forward to it. I don't think they're going to show it on English TV.

The last movie I watched was an Italian mafia movie called Suburra. It was better than I expected it to be. There's a Netflix series called Suburra released next month so I thought I'd check the movie out. It's made by the same people who made the Gomorra TV series which I'd recommend to people. There are plenty of subtitled versions available legally and illegally. It's an Italian mafia show. You get a look at another culture, it's got grimy locations, horrific interior decor, loads of violence and it's really well made. Highly recommended.

Thread Information