Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 32 of 311 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21 View Post
    I really haven't been on the movie wagon lately, I been spending allot of my free time at the beach since the weather has been great here.

I did put the new Tyson doc in my netflix que so when it comes available they will send it to me. Thanks for the recomendation yvonne, I'll let you know what I think once I watch I'm sure I'm going to love it.

I also started watching the first season of friday night lights. I had heard pretty good things about this show and have been wanting to check it out, I'm only three episodes into the first season but so far its pretty good.

I really want to check out The Spirit and Yes Man been wanting to see both since they were in the theaters.
    i got the spirit not had chance to watch yet another one my wife wont watch with me

took my daughter to watch monsters vs aliens 3D never seen a 3D film before it was awesome, we all loved it. it was funny as hell as well, & i thought the best animated film ever seen i prefered it to shrek & thats my fav.

if u got kids check it out & if u havnt check it out still cose real good fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    I really haven't been on the movie wagon lately, I been spending allot of my free time at the beach since the weather has been great here.

I did put the new Tyson doc in my netflix que so when it comes available they will send it to me. Thanks for the recomendation yvonne, I'll let you know what I think once I watch I'm sure I'm going to love it.

I also started watching the first season of friday night lights. I had heard pretty good things about this show and have been wanting to check it out, I'm only three episodes into the first season but so far its pretty good.

I really want to check out The Spirit and Yes Man been wanting to see both since they were in the theaters.
    i got the spirit not had chance to watch yet another one my wife wont watch with me

took my daughter to watch monsters vs aliens 3D never seen a 3D film before it was awesome, we all loved it. it was funny as hell as well, & i thought the best animated film ever seen i prefered it to shrek & thats my fav.

Those 3D films are pretty good. I like it when you think the image is coming right at you and you move your head lol. I'll have to check it out.

Definitely let me know how The Spirit is, I really enjoyed Sin City and it looks similar to that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taken !!everyone should watch it . i love films like this one .. good acting liam nelson

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good film. Didnt buy into Neeson as the bad ass former CIA type but a good film nonetheless.

Boy in the striped pyjamas, Good film, very sad.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just saw Point Break again.

"Utah!... give me 2!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Juno the other night. Didn't think I would like this film that much, but it was actually very good, and was a good laugh. Was also very well written. Was well worth copying

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those 3D films are pretty good. I like it when you think the image is coming right at you and you move your head lol. I'll have to check it out.

Definitely let me know how The Spirit is, I really enjoyed Sin City and it looks similar to that.
    oh dear i watched the spirit & it was really really bad i thought, sin city is a million times better, i just realised i dont like samuel l jackson either except for pulp fiction he is crap! dam spoilt die hard 3 as well!

the spirit gets a 2 outta 10 from me

Wadeb i hope u enjoy film more than i did

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson the movie "AGAIN" for the 5th in a row in 3weeks.Its that good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh dear i watched the spirit & it was really really bad i thought, sin city is a million times better, i just realised i dont like samuel l jackson either except for pulp fiction he is crap! dam spoilt die hard 3 as well!

That stinks man I was hoping it would be good and the previews looked pretty darn good. It almost makes me want to pass on watching it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I'm still waiting to check this one out partner. I can't wait to watch it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

28 weeks later,for about the 10th time .Still not a fan of running zombies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    28 weeks later,for about the 10th time .Still not a fan of running zombies.
    28 weeks later was terrible..

28 days later was a masterpiece..

I mean, think about it, 28 weeks later was the "sequel", right? The only reason it had the title it did, and proclaimed to be the "sequel" was to get some recognition, and for promotional reasons.. What exactly in that movie had to do with the first one besides using the same virus?

I mean really, think about it, if you didn't see the first one, you could fully understand the movie, as it was completely different characters, and was a totally different story line.. no references back to the first movie.

there were a couple of cool scenes in it, but a very very poor sequel and industry maneuver..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I'm still waiting to check this one out partner. I can't wait to watch it.
    i still aint seen, gonna have to be next week hopefully now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chantelle View Post
    Taken !!everyone should watch it . i love films like this one .. good acting liam nelson
    very good film but man on fire is better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That stinks man I was hoping it would be good and the previews looked pretty darn good. It almost makes me want to pass on watching it.
    watch it man u may enjoy it, me i hated it tho!

Thread Information