Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 272 of 311 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4665

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Warsaw '44 (2014) 8/10

Good movie about the Warsaw Uprising in August-September 1944. The Bolsheviks told the Poles to rise up because they were about to take the city, but they lied, they didn't enter Warsaw until early in 1945.

The Witch (2015) 1/10

Sick horror movie, very bad and not at all entertaining. A witch kills a baby and covers herself in it's blood. The witch torments an isolated Christian family, killing off the children one by one. The two members of the Game of Thrones cast I liked the least (Kate Dickie and Ralph Ineson) play the parents.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Warsaw '44 (2014) 8/10

Good movie about the Warsaw Uprising in August-September 1944. The Bolsheviks told the Poles to rise up because they were about to take the city, but they lied, they didn't enter Warsaw until early in 1945.

The Witch (2015) 1/10

Sick horror movie, very bad and not at all entertaining. A witch kills a baby and covers herself in it's blood. The witch torments an isolated Christian family, killing off the children one by one. The two members of the Game of Thrones cast I liked the least (Kate Dickie and Ralph Ineson) play the parents.

Dude the witch was an amazing film

El Kabong Guest

Uh FLAG UP SPOILERS

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Warsaw '44 (2014) 8/10

The Witch (2015) 1/10

Dude the witch was an amazing film
    Didn't think much of The Witch.

Finally watched Antman and Wasp. Was ok but needed more action scenes.

Deadpool 2, they dragged out that ending. Nowhere as good as the first.

Watched The Darkest Minds with my youngest, nothing special but worth a watch.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone watched Joe Rogan's latest stand up special? It is really good, I watched Ricky Gervais' last one awhile back (Humanity) and that was awesome as well.

Watched "The spy who dumped me" with the missus the other night. Pretty random, not that good really. It's got Mila Kunis in it which is a bonus.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn’t watch those yet but I’m binging haunting at hill house and it is very well done. I think the editing is a little choppy but character development makes up for it. They with horror well into the story. I have to say Netflix has been knocking out the park lately

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Didn’t watch those yet but I’m binging haunting at hill house and it is very well done. I think the editing is a little choppy but character development makes up for it. They with horror well into the story. I have to say Netflix has been knocking out the park lately
    Might check that one out, was a little skeptical of TV horrors.

If you like stand up I would highly recommend both.

So much TV around at the moment, The man in the high tower's 2nd season started, Titans, Condor, The Sinner 2nd season, watching Maniac to see where it goes, plus some others I can't remember of the top of my head.

El Kabong Guest

Taking a peek at Zabriski Point as it was brought up in the podcast I listened to about Charles Manson.

So far...not even 8 minutes in it's strangely similar to the tensions of today. A bunch of soyboys talking strategy with Black Panthers.....but there's the unbelievable part, those groups wouldn't be able to be in the same room today even though they're on the same side LMAO

El Kabong Guest

Also the entire movie is free on YouTube so there's that too

El Kabong Guest

My God.....Antonioni shoots like a child! It's making me motion sick!

OK there's corporations! I GET IT! Holy shit everything is as shaky cam that's zooming in or moving side to side up and down all on advertising in corporations and names of buildings.

I can already tell I'm going to hate this lead actor he's a super righteous nihilistic hippie with a bad attitude

El Kabong Guest

You know the lead actor died being strangled by a 150 lb bench press bar what a pussy

El Kabong Guest

The music in this movie is done by Pink Floyd and The Grateful Dead this movie is so far up its own asshole music included. It's just pure masturbatory bullshit.

This is the cringiest thing I have seen this entire week and just yesterday I accidentally got a glimpse of Morning Joe.

El Kabong Guest

Yyyyeah, well I ain't gonna lie to ya fellas.....that movie was a dumpster fire. Horrible

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I finally got to see The Happy Prince and I loved it. It's obviously a very bleak portrait of Wilde's final years living as an exile in France, but I think it really captured that period very well. I have read a lot about Wilde, and I have my good and bad to say, and you sense that Everett is another that has done much the same in terms of trying to figure him out. Wilde was incredibly clever and brilliant, but like many a great man, had his tragedy. In that sense like many a great artist the life itself was as great as the art. I feel the same about Burroughs, Bowie and Orwell. You cannot help but be fascinated by not only the work but the complexities and contradictions of the person behind the mask.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I finally got to see The Happy Prince and I loved it. It's obviously a very bleak portrait of Wilde's final years living as an exile in France, but I think it really captured that period very well. I have read a lot about Wilde, and I have my good and bad to say, and you sense that Everett is another that has done much the same in terms of trying to figure him out. Wilde was incredibly clever and brilliant, but like many a great man, had his tragedy. In that sense like many a great artist the life itself was as great as the art. I feel the same about Burroughs, Bowie and Orwell. You cannot help but be fascinated by not only the work but the complexities and contradictions of the person behind the mask.
    Wilde's birthday is today. If ever there was a biopic of him Benedict Cumberbatch could play the lead.

Thread Information