Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacman is the Most Exciting fighter in Boxing....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Pacman is the Most Exciting fighter in Boxing....

Yes I will admit it he is the most exciting like Larry Merchant said a Pacquiao in every division would help boxing...Merchant likes action and is a pacman nutthugger so when pacman retires he will probably go down as the most exciting fighter of the past 10 years....

But he is not the p4p king...sorry... that title belongs to Joe Calzaghe since floyd jr retired.

He is not even top 20 of this era to be honest, he fought old mexicans.

Exciting doesn't mean the best remember that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacman is the Most Exciting fighter in Boxing....

so wat is the point of this thread??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Moono View Post
    Yes I will admit it he is the most exciting like Larry Merchant said a Pacquiao in every division would help boxing...Merchant likes action and is a pacman nutthugger so when pacman retires he will probably go down as the most exciting fighter of the past 10 years....

But he is not the p4p king...sorry... that title belongs to Joe Calzaghe since floyd jr retired.

Your dumb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another anti-Pac thread from a sourgraping TS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sour grapes for what?

I gave the guy credit he is never fails to excite and comes to fight but the honest truth is he is not the best compare to Calzaghe and floyd jr who are both undefeated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh now i get it. u think Calzaghe should be #1 p4p but its Pacman

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sour grapes for what?

I gave the guy credit he is never fails to excite and comes to fight but the honest truth is he is not the best compare to Calzaghe and floyd jr who are both undefeated.
    Mate, you are totally correct but you cant say anything thats brutally honest about pac cuz his nut huggers take it personally and start throwing personal insults at you . Just ignore the lot of em. Filthy cockroaches they are

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    sour grapes for what?

Mate, you are totally correct but you cant say anything thats brutally honest about pac cuz his nut huggers take it personally and start throwing personal insults at you . Just ignore the lot of em. Filthy cockroaches they are
    Exactly I even complimented Pacquiao he will go down as probably the most exciting fighter for this current era....and yet they still cannot except the offical truth! he is not a great he has 3 losses and 1 of them was to a tricycle driver in manila.

Calzaghe and mayweather jr never handpicked fights, they fought tough prime fighters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sour grapes for what?

I agree he isn't on Mayweather's level, but Barrera, Morrales, and JMM are/were way closer to their prime than ROy Jones and Bernard Hopkins despite his accomplishments are, are to their prime.

Calzaghe is the perfect example of a guy who hasn't faced a high levle of competition in their prime except Kessler. Lacy was a joke, but his biggest wins besides Kessler are Eubanks who retired afterwards, 40 year old Jones, and 43 year old Hopkins, and he didn't look exceptionally good, he was threw a lot of punches.
    I put Hopkins and JMM on the same level right now p4p roughly, and Pacman did IMO a slightly better job against him than Calzaghe did against Hopkins.

Barrera was in the top 5 p4p for like 8 years and Pacquiao dominated him in a way Calzaghe hasn't done to any of his opponents at that level. Barrera proved himself after the Pacman fight by fighting a really close fight with JMM afterwhich Pacquiao won almost every round against him.

Pacquiao also improved substantially to beat the crap out of Morales twice after losing a close fight before that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sour grapes for what?

Exactly I even complimented Pacquiao he will go down as probably the most exciting fighter for this current era....and yet they still cannot except the offical truth! he is not a great he has 3 losses and 1 of them was to a tricycle driver in manila.

Calzaghe and mayweather jr never handpicked fights, they fought tough prime fighters.
    Keep crying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by James_Teja View Post

Keep crying.
    ok how can a guy with 3 losses be the top dog now? it makes no sense Calzaghe is the greatest super middle of all times, Even Ricky Hattons achievements outshine pacmans, hatton only lost 1 time and that was to the p4p king....pacman lost to a partime boxer and got out brawled by morales...come december 6 pacman will be in for a rude awakening as well as his fanatics.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sour grapes for what?

You can question some of Manny's decision wins but not his level of opposition, I mean who has he ever tried to avoid?

Tszyu was the king of 140 division for years and Floyd never wanted to fight him. Joe also never took on the most dangerous opponents when he could.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by James_Teja View Post

Keep crying.
    ok how can a guy with 3 losses be the top dog now? it makes no sense Calzaghe is the greatest super middle of all times, Even Ricky Hattons achievements outshine pacmans, hatton only lost 1 time and that was to the p4p king....pacman lost to a partime boxer and got out brawled by morales...come december 6 pacman will be in for a rude awakening as well as his fanatics.
    Hatton has not fought the same level of opposition as often as Pac mate. To say Hattons acheivements outshine Pacs is quite demented. I respect your views but I strongly disagree with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    You can question some of Manny's decision wins but not his level of opposition, I mean who has he ever tried to avoid?

Tszyu was the king of 140 division for years and Floyd never wanted to fight him. Joe also never took on the most dangerous opponents when he could.
    Humberto Soto, JMM,Edwin Valero,Zahir Raheem,Juan Baby Bull Diaz,Katsidis,Joan Guzman,Nate Cambell just to name a few of fighters pacman avoided.

Thread Information