I really think he has potential in the HW division that I didn't before. I had watched a few of his fights before, and now I've watched more of them, and I can't get over how athletic he is, I mean Chad Dawson is as tall as him and faster, but David Haye is so much bigger than Dawson in build, and he has great coordination which allows him to leap in and out similar to how Hopkins, Jones, and Mayweather do it. The one problem that I have a huge concern with for him is that he seems in love with his power. I think he relies on it the same way Tyson does, and the problem with that is he doesn't always focus on his boxing, in his last fight, he could have won it without being hit solidly, but he likes to trade shots or gets too confident in there. IMO he needs to work on his movement and focus on being a boxer, not a puncher, not even a boxer-puncher. WHen he is in there with Wladimir Klitschko he needs to look to land that right hand over the jab and get the hell away for Wlad ever other moment of the fight, same with against Vitali, but he needs to stay sharp for 12 rounds and limit the clean punches Vitali would land. He has the speed and reflexes to do it, but they are both very good boxers who can land clean, and I don't see him beating them, but I am more excited for their fights next year than I once was, and I think whichever brother he fights will be one of the most intriguing fights that can be made in '09.