Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Backfired!

The Cockiness of De La Hoya chasing and trying to prove a point of facing a much smaller man came back to bite hin in the fishnets, I'm glad I was able to see this greek tragedy.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Backfired!

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
    The Cockiness of De La Hoya chasing and trying to prove a point of facing a much smaller man came back to bite hin in the fishnets, I'm glad I was able to see this greek tragedy.
    It was still a smart move. Just imagine if he would have faught Tony Margarito But it was funny still to see a man half Tony's size put a whooping on ODLH as if Oscar had stole something I knew Oscar was not going to be able to beat Many because he was unable to do anything against PBF who is also a midget. Too bad Floyd was unable to prove why he was called the pound for pound king when he did not beat ODLH in that bore fest of a so called 'The world awaits'

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
    It was still a smart move. Just imagine if he would have faught Tony Margarito But it was funny still to see a man half Tony's size put a whooping on ODLH as if Oscar had stole something I knew Oscar was not going to be able to beat Many because he was unable to do anything against PBF who is also a midget. Too bad Floyd was unable to prove why he was called the pound for pound king when he did not beat ODLH in that bore fest of a so called 'The world awaits'
    I for one believed he beat Oscar. This is a lock for PBF to come out of retirement to fight Manny which will probably happen next summer
    Hidden Content

Thread Information