His successor, just beat his biggest name opponent ten times worse. I can't see Floyd doing anything but coming back to fight Pacquiao. Maybe he should have an easy tune up match against Margarito, but he needs to fight Pacquiao. I think it would be a fight between two guys about the same size, same speed, and most importantly determination and hard work, and while one is clearly one of the best defensive fighters ever, the other is one of the best offensive fighters ever. To boot, any small size advantage Mayweather has IMO is negated by the fact he has looked considering the level of opposition against southpaws then against anyone else. I would also love to see him actually box a southpaw, against Corley and Judah he wanted to outfight them because he suspected they didn't want to fight. With Pacquiao I would hope he would box more. Anyways these two have my two favorite fighting boxers for the past few years, and I want nothing more than to see Floyd show the world just how good he truly is, and I think Pacquiao is the guy to push him in a way nobody has.