Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
Clearly he hasn't been waiting for the "proper challenge", at least not solely. Paul Williams would be a MUCH MUCH more dangerous fight for Floyd than Manny. I actually dont give Pacman much chance at all if this comes off, unless Mayweather has completely slipped which is extremely extremely unlikely. He's not going to be weight drained at welter, he will be bigger much stronger far more skilled and just as fast as Manny. There is really absolutely no comparison between the Oscar that Floyd fought and who showed up to fight Manny on saturday, it's pretty futile to say that would be any indication of how Manny would deal with Floyd imo.
I don't see Paul Williams giving Mayweather trouble at all, did you see what Quintana did to him in the first fight? And Quintana is a southpaw, Mayweather would be able to land that right hand ALL night long by counter punching, and Paul Williams doesn't have the power to hurt Mayweather nor does he have the technical skills to deal with him.

Manny is so much more explosive, he's a much better and more accurate offensive fighter who not only matches Mayweather's speed, but is difficult to hit, and has faced the top fighters in the sport. Since learning how to box no fighter has outboxed Manny, even JMM it was close fight where I had him up 1 point even without the knockdown round. They were essentially even, but JMM I think had the perfect style to fight Pacquiao judging by their back-to-back fights with Barrera, and how much easier Pacquiao beat Marco.