What a fighter he actually is, he has grown so much on me recently and I find his fights are always so exciting to watch. I will never miss another Margarito fight and I think hes my 3rd favourite fighter now. The fight with Cotto for me has been fight of the year, that fight had everything in it and it was exciting from the start to the finish.

I think Margarito will have a tough fight on his hands with Shane. Shane has the ability to box Margarito and I noticed in the Cotto fight being outboxed is a problem for him. But in saying that I believe that Mosley's punchrate combined with power and speed has declined over the years and I can see Margarito really wearing Mosley down. I think the first part of the fight will be action packed but I strongly believe that Margarito will take him down the strech and finish him late or take a UD.

As for a Cotto rematch I really do believe it HAS to happen. The fight was so exciting and close and Cotto's boxing game plan was really good to see from the start. He would have learnt a lot from that fight and I see the rematch being a lot tougher for Margarito. I think the rematch also would have fight of the year written all over it and I can't wait for it to happen.

If Margarito gets through this, I want to see him go up to 154 and fight Santos again and Paul Williams. For Margaritos legacy I believe these are fights that he must win. The excitment level for Margarito is outstanding and I really cant wait for 2009 so we can see another action packed year for this Mexican warrior !