Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DAVID HAYE - He's taking a belt of a Klit!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default DAVID HAYE - He's taking a belt of a Klit!!

OK i'm as sure as i can be that the Hayemaker has the speed,agility,power and assh*le/character (He's only gonna get more comfortable,confident and bigger at the weight as time goes on) to take one of the World straps off of whichever Klit he faces!
    F8ck it i'll go on record as saying it too
    Forget all the "But he's never faced anyone like them" B*llshit as it means nothing at all when that bell goes as far as i'm concerned and lets look at the other side of the coin for a second...
    Neither Brother has faced anyone with his speed and agility and speed is power (Tyson was all washed up after he lost his ability to ping in punches at speed) so with that in mind and considering Haye's footwork and mobility i think he's a nightmare for either brother come fight night.
    If he can land bombs early then no one in their right mind can say he hasn't got a decent chance,i think the noise that 30,000 Millwall football fans and English fight fans will bring will be enough to unsettle even the most seasoned pro too and that is gonna be a big factor too.
    As barret came out at the O2 arena not too long ago he was greeted with some serious verbals and football style chanting which i think played a big part in him "anti Eubanking" his way onto his ass and having a tangle with the ropes
    Seen it SO many times before when a popular UK fighter is on home soil at a packed venue and the opponent loses it due to the occasion and atmosphere generated by thousands of well oiled Brits c*nting him off during the ring entrance...Jeff Lacy did and you could see it in his eyes in Manchester that night..he looked terrified and the crowd got to him big time.
    I think on home soil the cards would be stacked against either Klit and Haye is an explosive fighter who will 100% come to damage.
    I say Haye does it and stops em in style!!
    I could be wrong but f*ck it so what, i can swallow it if i'm wrong but one thing i do know is this will be a massive occasion,put the Heavyweights firmly back in the limelight and more importantly every Sports fan on the Planet will know about this one.
    Getting a taste for this already and can't wait for that bell to go and Haye to "Shake up the World"
    Smash
    Last edited by smashup; 12-15-2008 at 10:50 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: DAVID HAYE - He's taking a belt of a Klit!!

I think you underestimate the experience of both Wlad and Vitali. Wladimir has 55 professional heavyweight fights, Vitali has 38....David Haye just had his second fight at heavyweight and it wasn't vs anyone big or a good boxer either.

People say Wladimir is the guy who is most vulnerable to Haye, I actually think Vitali is as he is older and his body seems to be more apt to fail him.

Wladimir will pump the jab and throw the right cross....if Haye wants to come in swinging like a wild banshee he is going to get hit, tied up, and outmuscled. IMO Haye will SAY he's going to come out throwing but once he gets popped a couple times he'll clam up and then just get battered. He won't throw combinations, he will stop moving his head, and he'll throw one punch at a time and put himself out of position doing so.

Vitali will push him into position with his left hand and start landing the right cross. Once Haye tries blocking the cross then the hooks and uppercuts will floor him.

I admire Haye wanting to fight the best but there is a difference between being aggressive and being delusional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    OK i'm as sure as i can be that the Hayemaker has the speed,agility,power and assh*le/character (He's only gonna get more comfortable,confident and bigger at the weight as time goes on) to take one of the World straps off of whichever Klit he faces!
    Forget all the "But he's never faced anyone like them" B*llshit as it means nothing at all when that bell goes as far as i'm concerned and lets look at the other side of the coin for a second...
    Neither Brother has faced anyone with his speed and agility and speed is power (Tyson was all washed up after he lost his ability to ping in punches at speed) so with that in mind and considering Haye's footwork and mobility i think he's a nightmare for either brother come fight night.
    If he can land bombs early then no one in their right mind can say he hasn't got a decent chance,i think the noise that 30,000 Millwall football fans and English fight fans will bring will be enough to unsettle even the most seasoned pro too and that is gonna be a big factor too.
    As barret came out at the O2 arena not too long ago he was greeted with some serious verbals and football style chanting which i think played a big part in him "anti Eubanking" his way onto his ass and having a tangle with the ropes
    Seen it SO many times before when a popular UK fighter is on home soil at a packed venue and the opponent loses it due to the occasion and atmosphere generated by thousands of well oiled Brits c*nting him off during the ring entrance...Jeff Lacy did and you could see it in his eyes in Manchester that night..he looked terrified and the crowd got to him big time.
    I think on home soil the cards would be stacked against either Klit and Haye is an explosive fighter who will 100% come to damage.
    I could be wrong but f*ck it so what, i can swallow it if i'm wrong but one thing i do know is this will be a massive occasion,put the Heavyweights firmly back in the limelight and more importantly every Sports fan on the Planet will know about this one.
    Getting a taste for this already and can't wait for that bell to go and Haye to "Shake up the World"
    Smash

I hope your right smash. I would love to see Haye take out both bothers and bring some pizazz back to the Heavyweight Division.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't see the Hayemaker lasting past half way with eaither brother - sorry to say it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I think you underestimate the experience of both Wlad and Vitali. Wladimir has 55 professional heavyweight fights, Vitali has 38....David Haye just had his second fight at heavyweight and it wasn't vs anyone big or a good boxer either.

People say Wladimir is the guy who is most vulnerable to Haye, I actually think Vitali is as he is older and his body seems to be more apt to fail him.

Wladimir will pump the jab and throw the right cross....if Haye wants to come in swinging like a wild banshee he is going to get hit, tied up, and outmuscled. IMO Haye will SAY he's going to come out throwing but once he gets popped a couple times he'll clam up and then just get battered. He won't throw combinations, he will stop moving his head, and he'll throw one punch at a time and put himself out of position doing so.

Vitali will push him into position with his left hand and start landing the right cross. Once Haye tries blocking the cross then the hooks and uppercuts will floor him.

I admire Haye wanting to fight the best but there is a difference between being aggressive and being delusional
    agreed 100% on the expereince thing. I don't think Haye really appreciates what he's up against. It's to soon for him.
    Last edited by CGM; 12-16-2008 at 07:19 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't agree
    Haye will take Vitali well out of his comfort zone and seriously give him something to think about and i think he'll get in his head well before the fight even starts and get him thinking...Vitali is no spring chicken either and all (bar a few) fighters have gotta lose sometime
    I just think Haye will have a real go and he's fresh without being in too many tough fights and well intact.
    He's bringing in Lennox to help him out in an advisory role it's been revealed today which will be a massive tactical help.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like this comment , i to applaud Haye , he is a REAL fighter , who wants to beat the best , i personally think Vitali will KO him inside 2 , but one thing for sure it will be a war.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i agree with this post 100% he isnt ready for both of them IMO this isnt monte barret. And Vitali is coming off a good win agains Peter whe he destroyed. im sure the same will happen to Haye. i have no doubts.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lennox to Join the Hayemaker.........
    Sky Sports | Boxing | News | Lewis to help Hayemaker

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Told you Haye will wind him up and get to him well before the bell goes

Vitali is NOT impressed by all accounts..
    Attached Images

El Kabong Guest

The last guy Lennox helped fight Vitali was Corrie Sanders....things didn't work out too good for him in that one.

David Haye has 2 ways to beat either Wlad or Vitali #1 Shocking power punch(es) that lays them out #2 Haye absorbs a ton of punishment, withstands it, and fights back and Vitali gets hurt and Wladimir gets tired.

I'm hoping David Haye gets lots of respect and people hype up the fight and then when he gets smushed into a bloody pulp a Klitschko gets credit for it but what I figure will happen is everyone will build Haye up and if he puts on a pathetic performance he's laughed off as another Audley Harrison, if he fights valiantly in a losing effort he "Wasn't ready for the match" or "This was only his third heavyweight fight"

There is no way either Wlad or Vitali should lose to David Haye, he's just a skinnier more in shape Sam Peter with a worse chin.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lennox to Join the Hayemaker.........
    Sky Sports | Boxing | News | Lewis to help Hayemaker
    I hope the guy, on this site, that said he got an email from team Haye calling Lennox a "disgrace" reads this.

Nice picture, Smash
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye gets sparked by both Klitschkos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Haye stuck to boxing, I would say he has an excellent chance, honestly there hasn't been an athlete like him in the division since Tyson. He is so fast and hits so hard that you can never count him out, but he tends to like Tyson rely on his speed in the wrong ways, he loads up on punches and hopes he's quick enough to land, but in the mean time he is wide open. Vitali is a lot slower than Wlad, but David needs to realize he can't KO Vitali, especially not with one punch, so he needs to counter punch, move around, come in quickly. Basically he has to fight Vitali in a similar fashion Roy used to fight light heavywegihts, and how Pacquiao fought Oscar. Move around so that the opponent can't generate offense, then come in quickly and get out even faster.

Against Wlad he has to hope he is fast enough to counter over that jab which is next to impossible for almost any fighter. He needs to once again move around and leap in with crosses and combinations. Wlad is different in that he doesn't counter like Vitali does becase he is so vulnerable.

Basically he has to play speed chess with both of them, but more offensively against Wlad, while he needs to slowly break Vitali down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21 View Post
    Smash

I hope your right smash. I would love to see Haye take out both bothers and bring some pizazz back to the Heavyweight Division.

lol, you couldnt find 30,000 millwall fans if you scoured the earth 3 times over.

Im a hammer ie: a west ham fan (millwalls biggest rivals) and though we could sell out wembley stadium 3 times over millwall is a nomark club that is way down the divisions going nowhere!!
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Thread Information