Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im suppose to fight January 31st against andrew jackson!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Im suppose to fight January 31st against andrew jackson!!!!!!!

well guess whos gonna be back charlie z yall. Im a fight andrew jackson and try to win convincingly to cover my pro debut loss to andrew hartley, you know theres always a next time and Im a be fully trained, prepared mentally and physically to win this thing. Im a be 1-1 very soon

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Im suppose to fight January 31st against andrew jackson!!!!!!!

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    I love this place but honestly there's been alot of crap on the main board recently. This garbage shouldn't be on the main board.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
    I love this place but honestly there's been alot of crap on the main board recently. This garbage shouldn't be on the main board.
    I agree. It won't be here for long though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OMG!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something tells me you would love to be a part of the trailer park championship

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ICB,
    Quit being so mellowdramatic.
    He just posted this about an hour ago. It's not like it's been here for days or he has posted lots of threads.

As for the other crap it's gotten sorted as it's found and so have the members. I think sometimes regular posters make things bigger then what they really are.

For example if CFH and yourself wouldn't have replied the thread would have washed off. I've mentioned this before by replying to a thread you bump it to the top.

If you've got a problem with a thread the best thing to do is report it to a MOD via PM. But you can't complain about something and then contribute to it by posting in the thread and drawing more attention to it.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    ICB,
    Quit being so mellowdramatic.
    He just posted this about an hour ago. It's not like it's been here for days or he has posted lots of threads.

As for the other crap it's gotten sorted as it's found and so have the members. I think sometimes regular posters make things bigger then what they really are.

For example if CFH and yourself wouldn't have replied the thread would have washed off. I've mentioned this before by replying to a thread you bump it to the top.

If you've got a problem with a thread the best thing to do is report it to a MOD via PM. But you can't complain about something and then contribute to it by posting in the thread and drawing more attention to it.
    Im not being anything im simply stating an opinion, the main board's quality has gone down quite alot. Since alot of the older members left im not seeing anywhere near the quality of posts i used to see. I can reply to this thread if i want to, since when you see it or any of the MOD's see it, it will be moved or deleted.

But most of the threads i see on here now are hate threads started by Moono, or pointless Manny Pacquiao threads. And this thread is the icing on the cake which points to what im saying, and we've even got circus acts on the other boards, like Andrew Hartley calling out Greg Haugen jesus christ. I've actually been spending more time in the Trainer section because thats the only board that has quality posts at the moment IMO.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im not being anything im simply stating an opinion, the main board's quality has gone down quite alot. Since alot of the older members left im not seeing anywhere near the quality of posts i used to see. I can reply to this thread if i want to, since when you see it or any of the MOD's see it, it will be moved or deleted.

But most of the threads i see on here now are hate threads started by Moono, or pointless Manny Pacquiao threads. And this thread is the icing on the cake which points to what im saying, and we've even got circus acts on the other boards, like Andrew Hartley calling out Greg Haugen jesus christ. I've actually been spending more time in the Trainer section because thats the only board that has quality posts at the moment IMO.
    Your obviously missing my point.

You are complaining about the posting on the main board.
    But you don't realize that by replying to the thread you are drawing attention to that thread and to the "posting" that you say has ruined the main board.
    The best way to deal with situations like that is to not encourage it and not draw more attention to it. But when you reply to it you are helping it.

At no point did I say you cant reply to anything I was simply suggesting something to you since your complaining about the quality of threads on the main board. I simply suggested/gave you and idea that the best thing to do is not reply to the threads and to instead report it to a MOD via PM.

As for people leaving that's nothing new, posters come and go and I still see a lot of quality posting here day and day out. For every top poster whos off on vacation or holiday or just taking care of life we still have top posters here who carry the board on.

Just wanted to suggest something to you and others who complain about something and at the same time are the ones who help draw attention to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice for christs sake find some qualludes to take for the love of god. Ive got news for you, there are a bazillion low rate fighters out there,there's things called undercards,well how do you think we fill them? Gold Glovers cost serious money when they turn pro,so guess what? The opening fight may offend your tender sensibilities(sensibilities I would recomend burying in a ditch if you ever decide to turn pro) but theyre just as much of the "sport you love" as the headliner,and it means just as much to the ham and eggers pummeling each other for crap money as it does to the headliners,if not more,because they need it more.
    For christs sakes,get over yourself

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andre Jackson huh,Heard he fights like a savage when cornered,Have to give him my vote,has given alot for my home town of Nawlins and if not for Him I'd be speaking with a funny accsent (no offence HA) about tea,fish & chips,and drinking room temp ale

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    Ice for christs sake find some qualludes to take for the love of god. Ive got news for you, there are a bazillion low rate fighters out there,there's things called undercards,well how do you think we fill them? Gold Glovers cost serious money when they turn pro,so guess what? The opening fight may offend your tender sensibilities(sensibilities I would recomend burying in a ditch if you ever decide to turn pro) but theyre just as much of the "sport you love" as the headliner,and it means just as much to the ham and eggers pummeling each other for crap money as it does to the headliners,if not more,because they need it more.
    Shut up that is all.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bump.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post
    Shut up that is all.
    Incredible retort,Oscar Wilde couldnt have written a better one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieZelenoff View Post
    well guess whos gonna be back charlie z yall. Im a fight andrew jackson and try to win convincingly to cover my pro debut loss to andrew hartley, you know theres always a next time and Im a be fully trained, prepared mentally and physically to win this thing. Im a be 1-1 very soon
    ...and your ex girl gave me a lap dance.

Thread Information