Quote Originally Posted by levi#1BoxingFan View Post
WOW! Its amazing how man people on this forum are out of their frickin minds! Could someone please explain to me why everyone thinks that Hatton is an unstopable monster? Some of yall's posts are a joke! Pacquiao has fought and beaten much better talent than Hatton ever dreamed about. Hatton has beat Tzyu, Castillo, and malinaggi. All three of those guys are good fighters but none of them are great fighters! Oh and Hatton suffers knockout loss to Floyd Mayweather. Floyd is one of the top two in the world but he's not a knockout artist. He didn't knock Judah out, Judah has a horable chin! That goes to show you that Ricky Hatton doesnt have the best chin in the world. Thats one flaw. Manny Pacquiao has beat Barrera twice, Morrales twice, Oscar, And JMM what should have been twice. That is a much more impressive resume than Hattons. Second is that Manny's speed is going to eat Ricky Hatton alive. Thats a fact! You cant teach speed and Rickys not going to adabt to it. Ricky's gonna come in like he does everyone else, and he's gonna run into that same straight left hand thats gonna rock his world. This fight will probly be stopped around the 10th round with Hatton looking like his face just went into a meat grinder! If Hatton does bring more than what I expect him to, then so what? Its not like Pacquiao hasnt beeen threw some wars! Pacquiao's heart will take the legs of ricky Hatton no doubt about! Mark my words Ricky Hatton will be running into that Straight left hand all night and Pacquiao's gonna shut all the Hatton groupies up! Case closed!
hahahaha, im rolling over laughing! kostya tszyu not a great fighter! hahaha what planet are you from? Kostya Tszyu is one of the best 140lb ers ever. if not the best! And lets be right here, most boxers would have beat de la hoya that night against pacman. Dont forget his win over JMM is very questionable as many thought Marquez won the rematch.